Episode 92 : What Could It Be About?

The next day has come and at the front of the small home where Ulan and Kidlat are staying in the Batumbakal Tribe, Lakas is there discussing about the murder that happened to their neighbors.......

Lakas: (sits on a chopped log) (thinks deeply) even I still cannot determine who could have done this and I hate not knowing..... especially that back in the days..... I am usually the one patrolling this whole tribe for threats and problems while Bulan is the mind and the decision of this tribe especially knowing that he will be the upcoming king......
Ulan: (sadly looks at Lakas) it must be hard for you to not figure out something that you usually do.....
Lakas: I feel powerless you know... (stands up and walks sadly closer to Kidlat and Ulan) like what I said.... I am aiming to be the king instead of Bulan before but I think I am not capable..... (looks around) I feel like even if Bulan is the one having threats around him.... he'd still know everything by now and still be more worthy of leading this tribe.....
Kidlat: hey... (holds Lakas' shoulder) do not think of it that way......
Lakas: do not worry... I do not envy my brother... this is just a sense of responsibility and... when you think about it... he chooses not to be a king which leads it to me being the one instead... and I think that is even the elephant in the room.... but look at this... (looks around) such strange yet used to conflicts..... I cannot even solve......
Ulan: yeah... who really could do this... who do you all assume???
Lakas: there can't be... (starts walking around) (thinks deeply) usually it would be terrorists but all of the enemies we have fought so far near this town are defeated and all those threatening tribes around us have extincted..... it cannot be our Tribe because there is not signs of murder between tribes here... I just know that.... we are the Batumbakal Tribe and we are known not just because of our precious stones but also the central and peaceful tribe out of all tribes....
Kidlat: well... (sits tiredly on the ground) (stretches his arms) we cannot be 100% sure of peace... from all the adventures that we've been through... opposite of peace can happen....
Ulan: I agree and... (looks seriously at Lakas) how can we be sure that other tribes have extincted if some may be just around.... not dead and.... what if they are around to avenge their tribe......
Lakas: (looks nervously at Ulan and Kidlat) yeah... like what I also assume.... now we are the only tribe around... we also are vulnerable......
Kidlat: not to badly suspect but.... you still have somebody who isn't a Batumbakal native hanging around here.... and she is from a powerful yet dead tribe.....
Lakas: (looks down and feels worried) I should know more about this and not let my delusion take over....
Lakam: (worriedly approaches Ulan, Kidlat and Lakas) Ulan!! Kidlat! Lakas!!! Lakas!!!
*Ulan, Kidlat and Lakas notices Lakam*
Ulan: oh here is Lakam... (looks confused at Lakam) but why are you in a hurry???
Lakam: (catches his breath) a murder just happened.... near the entrances of one of the forests....
Lakas: what?!!! (looks shocked and worried at Lakam) we have to see it!!
Kidlat: then what are we waiting for??? let's go!!!!
Lakam: follow me!! (nods)
*Lakam runs away followed by Ulan, Kidlat and Lakas*
*Lakam, Lakas, Ulan and Kidlat left*
Sahaya: (walks out from secretly hiding and listening behind the castle) (in her mind) one of those boys will get in trouble for being loud.... (stares at Lakam leading the other boys) (evilly smiles)

It is now afternoon and at the Dagatan Tribe, it is now lunchtime and everyone except Daplan are eating around a burnt down campfire......

Hala: so where is... Daplan??? (looks around) has he eaten??
Bulan: he already had eaten... (looks around) and he is somewhere exploring.... I should actually look out for him all the time but at the same time... he could just disappear and return for he is half god.....
Aman: yeah Bulan... (smiles) (keeps eating) we overlook that he is a god.....
Agui: but guys... (feels confused) do you all think that.... he has a unique ability.... he can inherit powers from his parents.... and he has the same dark powers of Sidapa....
Liksi: but he also has light powers as well... and the moon is always the source....
Hala: yeah I noticed that... it is not even just the night but the moon is giving him something more than just light....
Agui: where do you think he has gotten that???
Aman: (looks confused at Agui) what are you wanting to tell us Agui? that Daplan's other father is not Bulan....
Agui: that is not what I am saying... like what I said... unique... maybe it really starts with him.....
Hala: or maybe a vision from the future that somebody may have...
*everyone looks confused at Hala*
Hala: what? (notices everyone looking confused at him) I understand that Bulan and Liksi does not understand but.... it is possible and we gods must know it by now.... time is not always a straight line.....
Aman: makes sense why we have abilities of visions sometimes...
Agui: it overlaps.....
Bulan: (suddenly looks down nervously) (thinks deeply)
Liksi: (looks concerned at Bulan) you okay Bulan??
Bulan: (nods and smiles at Liksi) yeah I am fine.....
*Hala, Aman and Agui sadly lookd at Bulan*

It is now night and back at the snowy areas of the whole region, Sidapa continues to get weaken while being trapped by Dumangan's ice spikes......

Sidapa: (stares at nothing) (leans his back at the icy spikes sadly at nothing) (tries to resist the pain of coldness)
Dumangan: (guiltily approaches and watches Sidapa alone) ugh... (coughs) good evening.... sorry if I....
Sidapa: yeah.... you left me here alone starving.... (keeps staring at nothing) in case you did not know... I am in my human form and although I can use my powers and turn god.... I cannot..... I cannot because of the mess you are making here to isolate yourself.....
Dumangan: (nods sadly) and it really has a reason why it is that way... another reason why you have to stay away and not continue going away.... (sits on the ground) only if you know Sidapa.... other gods expects you to be the scariest gods that human will meet..... but fingers may point towards me instead... because the biggest threat is to know all the good things and the worst possible things in advance.... and you cannot do anything to stop them for it is bound to happen....
Sidapa: (sadly listens to Dumangan)
Dumangan: not all gods are powerful.... not all gods love what they have.... some are curse.... this is why I can never tell you what's coming...... it is because.... it scares me as much as it may scare you...
Sidapa: (sadly looks at Dumangan) I am myself a curse....
Dumangan: but look at what you have.... I have this... you have.... besides darkness... you have Bulan... (smiles at Sidapa) do not tell me you never considered Bulan as a lucky charm... the best thing that happened to you.... the reason why you are happy..... the man who tamed a dark God who is supposed to all be dark and heartless... you collect dead people but you are collected by the one who lives.... it made you happy? did it???
Sidapa: but it is not all about me... I shouldn't just be happy about a mortal making me happy when one move.... one touch... one wrong thing that happens to him and there I exists..... I am a monster....
Dumangan: therefore he loves a monster.... and he loves you very much.... think of that thing you have... the love he has....
Sidapa: (tears fall on his face) can you really not tell me what will happen to Bulan or whatever?
Dumangan: (stands up) I really can't and I am sorry for that..... but love him so much please Sidapa... you have to... you need to... you are going to.....
Sidapa: (keeps looking confused at Dumangan) (nods slowly)

This was so personal for Dumangan and Sidapa.... are you prepared where the 8 episodes will take us? tune in!!
#LibulanWhatCouldItBeAbout