Episode 96 : Emerges From The Dead

Still at the icy domain, in the ruins where the tall sculptures suddenly emerged from the ground, Sidapa was still there with Dumangan surprisingly figuring out the statues...

Sidapa: those are.... (walks around the giant size ice sculptures) wait... (notices one of the ice sculpture is Dumangan) that is.... you... (looks confused at Dumangan)
Dumangan: (nods shyly) (looks down) you were not allowed to see this... this is too much....
Sidapa: so that is why it was hidden? but why? why does this... (notices one of the sculptures is Agui) wait.... that id Agui..... and... (points the sculpture of Aman) Aman?????
Dumangan: (nods) yes.... (gulps nervously) yes... they are those what you see....
Sidapa: (walks closer and sees one of the sculpture is Hala) and Hala..... (looks concerned at Dumangan) what are they about????
Dumangan: (guiltily looks and speaks at Sidapa) you mean... what are all of us about..... (approaches and holds Sidapa's hand) (uses Sidapa's fingers to point Sidapa's sculpture) since you are here.... I think... you deserve an explanation and.... you noticed everyone but you.....
Sidapa: (looks nervous and widens his eyes at his sculpture hugging somebody from behind) but... how??? if that is me? who am I hugging??? (feels stressed) why am I hugging somebody else? is this prophecy because if this foreshadows soemthing... who is.....
Dumangan: (cuts off Sidapa) Sidapa... look closely..... (stares at Bulan's ice sculpture being hugged by Sidapa's sculpture from behind)
Sidapa: what is this about? who is... (suddenly stares at the face of the person Sidapa is hugging) (notices it somebody familiar) wait.... (tries to step away and stares at the figure)
*the sun suddenly brights lesser*
*the light of the sun suddenly stops blocking the face of the sculpture being hugged by Sidapa's face*
Sidapa: (sees Bulan's face in one of the sculptures) but.... (feels intensely and confusedly surprised) (tears fall on his face) but how??? Dumangan? these are images of God but why is Bulan part of us???
Dumangan: (approaches Sidapa sadly) Sidapa.... I really cannot tell.... it is hard to tell... even this, you should not see this but this is the biggest thing you will know about what will happen.... (looks sadly at Sidaps's face) in fact... you not being able to recognize yourself nor Bulan still means that you are holding back about what will happen..... but if you do... you know what will happen......
Sidapa: (angrily shouts and feels stressed at Dumangan) just tell me what will happen because you telling this right now sounds like it is something bad when... (looks back at the sculptures and realizes something) wait.... what is this.... called??
Dumangan: the revelation of the moon.....
Sidapa: the revelation of what?? (walks closer and notices a carved ice plaque defining the statues as 6 gods) and why is Bulan considered as God????
Dumangan: (looks down sadly)
Sidapa: he is not a god... he cannot be... (feels worried and nervous)
Dumangan: but what if he really is.....
Sidapa: but how???!! (shouts back at Sidapa) he cannot be a god if he is mortal and... (still feels nervous)
Dumangan: but why are you worried??
Sidapa: because I am confused and this does not make sense unless....
Dumangan: (walks closer to Sidapa) unless what Sidapa? what do you know now???
Sidapa: unless someone... someone dies... that is the only way to see what comes next... how one's death will turn out to be after... going to heaven... going to hell... or going to be.... (looks worried at Dumangan) Dumangan.... do not tell me this is how his life is fated......
Dumangan: but if he is turning into a god then you should not worry about.....
Sidapa: (cuts off Dumangan) he will still suffer and die Dumangan... (angrily grabs Dumangan) he will die and even if he becomes one... do you think dying to become one is worth it????!!!! is it worth it???!!!!
Dumangan: (eyes widens at Sidapa)
Sidapa: is it worth it... (looks down and feels shocked at himself) is it... (tears fall on his face)
Dumangan: (breaks free from Sidapa holding him) you were worried not because you are confused but you know their is one possibility that is so concerning... you have to get worried... (walks slowly away) but you know it now Sidapa.. you know his own fate because nothing his holding you back especially you won't let the person you love suffer that way but here it is.... it's up to you now... to see it.... and be in it like you are supposed to be...
Sidapa: so Bulan is going to die?? but what about the reappearance of the moon? the revelation of the moon? the last time I heard that besides you was my son?
Dumangan: why? do you expect that your son basically has unique abilities??? and you sure that all his powers are not inherited?? think again... you sure that your son was born that way because it's the way it is or he is the warning and sign of what Bulan would be..... (left)
Sidapa: (keeps realizing something) Daplan's moon powers were Bulan's all along... and in advance... (watches Dumangan leaving) Dumangan!!! this can't be happening... I am not letting this... (looks back at the "The Revelation Of The Moon" ice sculpture) I am coming for you Bulan... this doesn't have to be this way and I would bend fate and destiny to have it my way.... hope it is not too late.....