Season 2

I am back! Welcome back to the the magical world of Libulan for the second  season and I am hyped up to what adventures that may lie this time!! There is a lot to expect and the action pack is just getting started! We will see how Bulan and Sidapa will grow as lovers together and keeping Sidapa's real identity in secret..... we will also expect all of the people suspecting him with all his black magic and the main plot of this series that will revolve around Kaja's plans in taking over the whole world and his very own son taking over Bulan's family and to be specific, having arrangements with Lakas as fixed lovers..... Also, there will be new characters that would help expand and give more action to the story and I cannot wait for you all to meet them and how they will act towards our lovely characters but for now, let me introduce the 4 new characters that we will love and may hate at the same time....

Hala - Payton

Hala is the son of the God of nature Bathala but he is also considered as a God himself and he is secretly guarding the whole Sidapa forest and he is in charge of every living things in that place...... Since Bulan and Sidapa fought against evil troops of Kaja, he has been curious about who Bulan is and he is starting to appear more in the forest and guide Bulan everytime he travels. Sidapa will also consider Hala as a rival for obvious reasons towards Bulan because he thinks Hala would take away Bulan from him..... Hala is known to be fun and curious......

Ulan Kapatagan - Luke

Ulan is a wild child living inside the Libulan forest and he has been living there since the death of his own family which is said to be caused by Luna, Bulan's mother. He and his younger brother Kidlat have been wondering the forest since then and they have been natural in wilderness.... They chose to leave the region because the never gotten any justice for their parents and they promised each other to give justice by themselves but they just have no idea how they would do that..... Ulan is more of the serious and strict one...

Kidlat Kapatagan - Gareen

Kidlat is the younger brother of Ulan and also a wanderer or a wild child of the Sidapa Forest..... he is as brave as his brother but he is more energetic and a fun type of brother..... he is curious and he loves to help travellers who get lost on the way in the forest and he just loves studying anything in the forest...... Him and Ulan are both the lost brothers of Lakas and they are both aware about that......

Ajas Santelmo - Jacob

Ajas is the only son of Kaja Santelmo..... he is finally going to visit the Batumbakal tribe because Kaja wants to have a stronger relationship with the Libulans and he thinks it would be great to have his son marry another Bulan bloodline and it would probably be Lakas. Ajas is also used as a distraction for his real plans in invading the whole tribe and make the tribe their own.... Ajas himself is known to be classy, chill and sassy and he is very meticulous about everything.. everybody considers him intimidating but he is a romantic......

I cannot wait.... I have not addressed as much as what the story would really have but lets all figure it all out in the story... I am so excited and I do not wanna keep this any longer. Everyone, this is Libulan and welcome to the Season 2. I would like to call this "The Natural Adventures!"

#Libulan
#LibulanSeason2
#LibulanSeason2TheNaturalAdventures
#LibulanTheNaturalAdventures