Episode 65 : The Libulans Returns

After Lakam announcing that Bulan and the rest of the boys are returning, everyone immediately prepared for the upcoming feast to welcome back all the boys...... at the bedroom hallways of the castle......

Thales: (feels busy) (walks seriously on the bedroom hallways)
Sahaya: (fixes her dress) (walks out of her bedroom) (notices Thales) father!
Thales: huh? (looks around) (notices Sahaya) oh Sahaya... what are you still doing here? all the boys are near... we should go there and welcome each one of them especially a wife like you.......
Sahaya: (walks closer to Thales) I know father but.... can I say and request something you about them???
Thales: (feels curiously confused) okay? but what is that??? don't you like Bulan anymore? I think I won't agree on...
Sahaya: (cuts off Thales) no father.... you do not understand the way I am so passionate and into him so much but..... (feels annoyed and stressed) it's just.... he seems to be choosing all the boys than the wife that she is meant to marry....
Thales: what do you mean? (still feels confused) why not just be patient.. we will get all the priviledge soon here.... we just have to wait.....
Sahaya: (shakes her head) you usually don't say this father... I know you want it right now and I really do want.... and I have the power to demand right???
Thales: (nods slowly at Sahaya) yes?
Sahaya: and I do not want Bulan to be with any other boys especially that Sidapa! (feels annoyed) that name really sickens me so much..... imagine having a name of a God when all he does is stress to me and that's basically Bulan's excuse to not marry me.......
Thales: (eyes widens at Sahaya) Sidapa huh??? (nods) interesting......
Sahaya: if that is not enough... he threatened me by having Bulan against me!!
Thales: (feels pissed) if that is the case.. than we should not be wasting our time Sahaya... (holds Sahaya's shoulder) you, your sister and I will take over this tribe and show how powerful we are..... I am not letting it go the other way.... whatever it takes... (seriously looks at Thales)
Sahaya: whatever it takes??? (evilly smiles at Thales)
Thales: you will get that man... the crown and the rights here..... we will get all of that!!! (confidently speaks to Sahaya) (smiles down)
Amaya: (listens secretly and confusedly from her bedroom) (in her mind) why do they sound like that???

At one of the entrance of the whole tribe, everyone's ready to arrive and appear to everybody in the village who are gathered up to see them as well.....

Lakam: (keeps peeking at people preparing inside the village from the tall bushes) so.... I think we should now????
Lakas: are you really sure that there is no sign of threat? I am not letting all of us get in if they have something bad against us....
Ulan: based on what I observed.... and what Lakam said... they were looking forward meeting Bulan back....
Kidlat: (watches people immediately preparing the wooden tables at the village) make sense why these people rushed a feast.......
Bulan: (looks down sadly) but Lakas.... actually.... they might not have anything against you.. even Liksi....
Liksi: (sadly listens to Bulan)
Lakas: so.. (looks concerned at Bulan) would you still wanna get in???
Bulan: we should... (nods) and we shall do it now.... (walks away and enters the entrance to the tribe) (left)
Hala: (immediately jumps from the top of the tree) what are you all doing? follow and guard him of course.... (follows Bulan) (left)
*everyone except Sidapa and Aman follows Bulan and Hala then left*
Sidapa: (watches everyone leaving sadly)
Aman: (looks concerned at Sidapa) you fine Sidapa?
Sidapa: (nods seriously) I have to... Bulan is my responsiblity... (walks away) (left)
Aman: (sadly watches Sidapa leaving)

Inside the whole tribe, people immediately gathered up and surrounded Bulan and the rest of the boys finally returning to the whole village... at the front of the castle.....

Briseo: (happily watches Bulan, Lakas and the other boys approaching them) (shouts) give way to my children and cheer for them as much as you can because they finally returned here!!!
Bulan: (fake smiles at everyone cheering at him)
Lakas: (seriously looks at everyone)
Liksi: (looks concerned at Bulan and Lakas)
Amaya: (happily watches Bulan) oh God.. here is your prince charming Sahaya...
Sahaya: (seriously watches Bulan walking towards the front of the castle) (angrily notices Sidapa looking out for Bulan) (whispers angrily) I do not care... I have the rights to be unhappy for leaving me......
Thales: (slightly smiles listening to Sahaya)
*all the boys completely approaches Briseo*
*everyone claps and keeps cheering for Bulan and Lakas*
Liksi: (confidently shouts at everybody) everyone honor the Libulans who returned... Lakas Libulan and Bulan Libulan!!
Briseo: (suddenly hugs Lakas and Bulan) my children are safe finally!!! I miss my boys!!!
Libulan: (slightly smiles down)
Lakas: (fake smiles and Libulan) (hugs Briseo's arm) glad we are back.. I guess......
Sidapa: (sadly watches Bulan feeling uncomfortable with Briseo)
Briseo: (happily shouts at everybody) long live Libulans!!
*everyone cheers happily*
*Liksi, Lakam, Ulan, Kidlat, Hala and Aman smiles awkwardly at each other*
Sahaya: (keeps angrily watching Sidapa watching Bulan)
Sidapa: (notices Sahaya angrily staring at hin) (glares angrily at Sahaya)
Sahaya: (confusedly notices Sidapa's eyes turning completely black) huh? (in her mind) (wipes her eyes) (notices Sidapa's eyes normal)
Sidapa: (rolls his eyes at Sahaya) (looks back at Bulan)
Bulan: (sadly looks uncomfortable at Lakas)

After the whole feast, it is now finally night and back at Bulan's bedroom, Bulan was out there trying to sleep......

Bulan: (takes a deep breath) (slowly closes his eyes)
Sidapa: (suddenly appears sadly on Bulan's side) (feels guilty) (watches Bulan sleeping softly) (in his mind) I am sorry for how I weirdly acted.... I cannot believe that gods also feel guilt.. maybe it makes sense... (strokes Bulan's hair) I can do everything so if it gets wrong... I am the one to feel guilt...
Bulan: (turns around and keeps sleeping) (hugs Sidapa tightly)
Sidapa: (eyes widens and smiles slightly at Bulan) but I love you... (kisses Bulan's forehead)
Sahaya: (slowly peeks inside Sidapa and Bulan's bedroom) (notices Bulan hugging Sidapa) (feels emotionally shocked) (covers her mouth) (feels jealous)

I am ready for what happens here... there's just so many possibilities...
#LibulanTheLibulansReturns