Episode 30 : Brother's Betrayal

It is now the next day and at the bedroom of Bulan, Sidapa and Bulan were sleeping on the bed together......

Bulan: (wakes up silently) (sees Sidapa sleeping and distancing himself to him) (feels sad) (grabs and strokes Sidapa's shoulder) Sid..... are you okay? you seem so silent since last night.... you know you can always tell me....
Sidapa: (angrily stares at nothing) (ignores Bulan)
Bulan: (shakes Sidapa) you can't do this to me.... after enjoying last night, I do not wanna wake up seeing you having a frown on your face......
Sidapa: (feels pissed) (angrily at Bulan) oh c'mon! would you stop making me feel bad or turning this all the way around? only if you told me earlier that you know who Hala was......
Bulan: (about to break out and cry) but he told me that you guys were friends... that you guys know each other!
Sidapa: (scratches his head angrily) then go believe him and make your day feel better with him.... let me carry this heavy sick feeling in me for now.... I am a God and I can handle that... go to your Hala and conversate all day with him to fill up your day!!!
Hala: (wakes up from the floor) (feels sleepy) (notices Bulan and Sidapa on the bed) did somebody wake me up????
*Sidapa widens his eyes at Hala*
Sidapa: why the hell are you still here? (clenches and starts burning his veins)
Bulan: (breaks out and cries) I am sorry for whatever I have done to you......
Hala: (stands up) (looks concerned at Bulan) why is Bulan sad?
Sidapa: (feels guilty at Bulan) Bulan..... (about to touch Bulan)
Bulan: (shouts) no! do not touch me.... I was just trying to help and keep up if ever I missed anything from you but sure.... (stands up) I respect your space....... (left)
Sidapa: wait Bulan!! (stands up) no!! (feels nervous) I shouldn't have said that! I shouldn't have said that!
Hala: you hurt him?
Sidapa: (grabs and chokes Hala to the wall)
Hala: what the hell Sidapa? (feels pain) I know you are superior but no... it hurts even as a God to have you do this....
Sidapa: (ranges in anger) your opinions remain invalid Hala... always remember that and do not dare add insult to injury or else this hand that is choking you right now will burn and you are weak to fire... right????
Hala: (looks nervous and concerned at Sidapa) but Sid...
Sidapa: go away!!! (shouts) (disappears)
Hala: (looks down sadly) (touches his throat) the disadvantage to transform into a human body...... (coughs loudly)

As Bulan is heading downstairs of their home, he notices noise at Lakas' room.......

Bulan: (keeps crying) (about to head downstairs) (hears a shout at the bedroom hallway) (in his mind) wait... (feels confused) (looks deeply in the bedroom hallway) what is happening????

At the bedroom of Lakas..... Lakas is there getting nervous in making out woth Ajas......

Lakas: (nervously sits at the corner of the bed) (covers his whole body in bed sheets) (catches his breath) (sweating)
Ajas: (smiles romantically at Lakas) just like what I said Lakas.... I am also new to this just like you... so you do not have to be scared...
Lakas: (keeps shouting) but I am a prince here...... I can tell you if I don't want and I want........ and I don't want to do this right now... (starts crying) I have duties to do......
Ajas: (crawls in the bed to Lakas) but I am also a prince but it won't take long...... I will have you in place and you will stay as a prince but I'd be your king... somebody dominant and you have nothing but a worshipper..... (slides his hands inside Lakas' bedsheets)
Lakas: (cries hardly) (closes his eyes) no please... Ajas!!
Bulan: (angrily enters the room) (notices Ajas harassing Lakas) no!!! do not dare touch my brother....
Ajas: (eyes widens at Bulan)
Bulan: (notices and picks up a thin long piece of wood) (smashes the piece of wood to Ajas' head)
Ajas: (slams painfully to the ground) (head starts bleeding)
Lakas: (eyes widens at Ajas' head bleeding) Ajas!! (cries hardly)
Bulan: (runs and hugs Lakas) do not worry Lakas.... I will save you from this... I know you do not like this...
Lakas: you did not have to fight for me.... (shakes and pushes Bulan away from him) I do not need any saving from you!!
Bulan: (cries hardly) but that is my responsibility to you... I rather be a brother than a king to you although we are not related.......
Lakas: (stares sadly at Bulan's eyes)
*Briseo, Thales, Amaya, Liksi and Sahaya enters the room*
Thales: what is happening here?
Briseo: (eyes widens at Ajas' head bleeding) what happened to Ajas? (runs and hugs Ajas) who dared to hurt a prince like him......
Bulan: (bravely speaks) he is about to harass my brother who isn't even interested into him......
Ajas: (angrily and painfully stares at Bulan) that is not true.... actually, that is part of being in a relationship.....
Bulan: but just like what I said... he is not into the relationship that you all have......
Briseo: (feels angry) Bulan, let your brother speak up instead of you defending him.......
Bulan: (stands up) then sure..... Lakas... tell him! (keeps crying) tell him.....
Briseo: (sits next to Lakas) okay Lakas... is that actually true???? and who bled him?????
Lakas: (looks nervous at Bulan) (points Bulan) he bled and hurt Ajas when we were having a moment...
Sahaya: that is not true.... (looks sad at Bulan)
Bulan: (feels betrayed by Lakas) what are you talking about, Lakas?!
Lakas: (cries hardly) (shouts angrily) and you are using both of us for you to have somebody siding into you and your disagreement into this marriage thing with Sahaya.....
Amaya: (eyes widens at Sahaya)
Liksi: (looks down) (feels guilty)
Bulan: (eyes widens at Lakas)
Lakas: (keeps crying) now what Bulan? admit it.... you are trying to give me the same image as you because you do not want to get married to Sahaya... ever! but you cannot say it because you are greedy for your throne as a king....
Briseo: (stands up) (looks angrily at Bulan) is that all true Bulan! (shouts) tell me the truth!!!!
Bulan: (cries hardly) (looks embarrassed at everyone)

This is so emotional... be ready for the final 10 episodes of this season...
#LibulanBrothersBetrayal