Episode 76 : Under The Volcano

It is now the next day and at the Batumbakal tribe, Briseo and Thales were at the main halls of the castle arguing about the disappearance of Bulan in the cellar......

Thales: (angrily looks at Briseo) what do you mean that you do not know?!! I trusted you on your very own son and you freed him?!!?
Briseo: (feels stressed) this isn't supposed to happen but I do not know how he could escape!!! (feels pissed) there are no ways he can escape a prison like that... he is nothing without my leadership and power.....
Sahaya: (seriously listens to Thales and Briseo) he really does have the power but you locked him right?? what if it was somebody else who is very close to him.... somebody with the same power as him....
Amaya: (peeks at everyone from the kitchen area) (feels confused and nervous)
Thales: (seriously looks at Sahaya) glad that my daughter is clever than your son..... 
Lakas: (walks down the stairs and enters the main hall) (looks confused at everyone) what is happening here???
Thales: (angrily notices Lakas) here he is... maybe his very own brother knows about where Bulan is.... it must be him......
Lakas: huh??? (feels confused at everyone) what do you mean.... where is Bulan??
Briseo: (feels guilty at Lakas questioning where is Bulan) (feels speechless)
Sahaya: really?? (looks unconvinced at Lakas) you do not know where your own brother is????
Lakas: where is Bulan?!! (pretends to feels pissed) and why are you all blaming it all to me!!!!
Briseo: (looks down seriously) I locked him up because he was being irresponsible......
Lakas: (pretends to look angrily surprised at Briseo) you locked what?!!!
Thales: (shouts annoyingly) and he has escaped because of your very own stupid brother.....
Briseo: to be fair... this is my son and you are acting mad as if you own him... (feels stressed)
Thales: but I have to.... (walks closer to Briseo) and I think we both know why you have to step down as a king Briseo..... because... (grabs the crown from Briseo's head) because you are.... (whispers annoyingly to Briseo's ear) not fitting as a king anymore... and maybe your son is as well... it has always been in your blood.......
Briseo: (looks offenders at Thales taking his crown) give that back to me!! (tries to take back the crown from Thales)
Thales: (throws the crown away to the ground) go and take it from the floor.... what a shame..... but you know who is fitting to rule???
Briseo: (looks nervously at Thales) who???
Thales: I am going to show you how!! (raises his eyebrows confidently at Briseo) I am gonna find your son and force him to be the king because my daughter deserves the power!!!
Lakas: (looks nervous at everyone) and where do you think would Bulan be? the whole region is big for you all to search....
Sahaya: (evilly looks at Lakas) earthquake... I do not doubt anymore that it is all Sidapa's power... so I think search for volcanoes.... they might be using volcanoes to threaten us...
Thales: but not on my watch... (bravely looks at everyone)
Lakas: (in his mind) this is a bad idea.... it really all... (looks nervous at everyone)
Sidapa: (invisibly listens to everyone talking) (in his mind) no.... what a bad coincidence.. what a bad coincidence......

Somewhere in a cave hidden in a volcano, Bulan, Liksi and Hala were there just woke up from travelling last night........

Liksi: (intensely sweats) huh? where am I? why is it too... hot?? (slowly wakes up) (notices himself lying on a hard rough floor)
Agui: my apologies... (wets Bulan's hands and arms with a warm cloth)
Hala: (suddenly wakes up) I hear that sound..... (looks around) (notices Agui) (feels weak) A.... Agui???
Agui: nobody else but the most precious boy in the whole generation of gods.... (confidently speaks to everyone)
Aman: (resting in a hot tub) I am glad that you all wake up... Agui said that he took care of us after fainting from the earthquake that he probably caused.......
Hala: and yeah... I am about to faint again.. (sweats intensely) because a plant person like me should not be here......
Agui: do not worry.. (touches the walls of the cave) I will warm up for you Hala..... but I will not always give you all this treatment... just glad that you have a fine looking lad with you all... (looks at Bulan lying on his lap sleeping)
Liksi: his name is...
Agui: Bulan.. I know.. and he is the upcoming king of his kingdom... right?? (strokes Bulan's hair)
Liksi: (looks confuses at Agui) but why do you know all about that???
Aman: Sidapa told him.. he is not with us so I think.....
Agui: wrong.. (cuts off Aman) Sidapa knows you all are here and he left for a while.... but the thing about knowing Bulan is that I know all the names of the fine looking lads in this world.... including me on my very own list...
Hala: (feels annoyed by Agui) now I understand what Sidapa feels???
Bulan: (suddenly wakes up) (slowly opens his eyes and notices Agui) Sidapa?? where am I???
Agui: (eyes widens and smiles at Bulan) oh he has beautiful eyes..... and lips.....
Bulan: and you are not Sidapa... (feels confused) (sits up) where is Sidapa and... (notices everyone) where are we??
Sidapa: (sadly about to enter the cave) (notices and listens to Bulan and the rest talking)
Agui: oh Bulan... (slides his hands on Bulan's back) you are here in a safe zone....
Hala: (rolls his eyes) yeah.. in a safe zone after being the cause of the earthquake that fainted all of us last night... (looks annoyed at Agui) what is your problem anyway???
Sidapa: (peeks at everyone)
Agui: oh Bulan... (strokes Bulan's hair) I apologize for that but I swear.... that volcano is not going to explode.. if it does... only for you Bulan... only for you....
Bulan: (looks confused at Agui) okay? (smiles slightly)
Sidapa: (clenches his fists while staring at Agui flirting with Bulan) (seriously enters the room) I am back.....
Bulan: (happily notices Sidapa) Sidapa!! (smiles widely at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan) good morning love.... (slightly roll his eyes at Agui) hope you are doing okay....
Agui: oh he is fine... strong man aye?? (pats Bulan's shoulder)
Bulan: (blushes down) (shyly looks at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (looks annoyed at Agui touching Bulan)
Hala: (shakes his head noticing Sidapa feeling jealous about Bulan)

A little jealousy before the season ends.... watch how it all makes sense together... how will Agui play in these final episodes of the season...
#LibulanUnderTheVolcano