Episode 102 : Finally Found Peace?

It is now the next day and at the large tree house where Bulan, Sidapa and Daplan lives, Lakas, Liksi, Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat were there visiting and to celebrate Bulan's ascension as a god that happened weeks ago...... at the dining area......

*Lakas, Liksi, Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat arranges and sets up the food on the dining table*
Ulan: (looks amazed and fascinated at the whole dining room) I still cannot believe that this whole dining area fits inside the tree......
Kidlat: well Ulan..... this tree reaches the skies and probably heavens for a reason....
Ulan: but still.... (look confused at Kidlat) (points the whole room) this hall cannot fit inside a trunk of the tree.... you won't even see any marks that this is built inside a tree..... and one more thing is that... this large dining room is just one of the rooms here......
Liksi: (smiles listening to Ulan looking amazed) well.... gods make anything possible..... and for Bulan who attracted 5 gods and one of them fell in love with him... expect this kind of treatment......
Lakas: (silently listens to everyone while patiently waiting for Bulan and Sidapa to arrive)
Lakam: I agree with that and I am so happy for Bulan like.... (kneels down and taps the marble floor) marble floor.... it is hard to acquire these kinds of stuffs in this forest...... Bulan is lucky to have Sidapa.....
Sidapa: (hears everyone) (happily enters the room and looks at everyone) well.... like what Liksi said.... this wouldn't really be done if it wasn't for the other gods..... like.... Hala and Aman who grew this tree for us..... Dumangan and.... ugh haha... Agui.... (feels slightly awkward) who helped this interior to be built....
*everyone notices and smiles seeing Sidapa*
Liksi: and we really like this place so much.... (looks around) we are both grateful and envious about this......
Sidapa: oh hahaha... (approaches eveeyone and shakes his head) you all do not have to.... you all are welcome here anytime..... (proudly speaks) this place isn't supposed to be to show power but this tree symbolizes the safety that we all hope to have from now on.....
*everyone proudly agrees and nods at Sidapa*
Lakas: (shyly smiles at Sidapa and speaks) I am proud of it and I am glad Sidapa.... I still can say Bulan is lucky to have you all out there for him....
Sidapa: (shyly shakes his head at Liksi) oh Lakas..... we are all lucky to have him..... that is why I agree with a celebration......
Bulan: (suddenly enters the room and feels shyly awkward) (notices and hears everyone) but guys..... this is too much.... I may have been ascended like you all are saying but.... (approaches everyone and sits next to Lakas) I still caused a massive destruction....
Sidapa: (guiltily looks down)
*everyone happily notices Bulan*
Liksi: which is a part of the prophecy.... which means.... it is bound to happen...
Lakam: (agrees and nods) and I think it really has to happen if that is how to end the hate and danger in this world...... you deserve this Bulan... (gratefully looks at Bulan) we are grateful so..... lets really celebrate......
*everyone nods and proudly shouts agreeing except for Bulan*
Bulan: (shyly blushes at everyone shouting happily and agreeing)
Sidapa: so ugh... (happily looks at everyone) shall we start the feast? we have plenty of foods here... (looks at the foods on the table)
Kidlat: (confusedly notices the other gods not around) but where are the others gods...... are they not gonna join us???
Sidapa: they will but I think they will catch up instead.......
Liksi: (notices Daplan not around) and how about Daplan?
*everyone else confusedly notices Daplan not around*
Sidapa: ugh... (looks seriously unsure at Bulan)
Bulan: (keeps looking around and feels concerned noticing Sidapa looking unsure at him) he is probably out doing adventures like he does now that the place is safe.... (unsurely speaks)
*everyone keeps feeling confused and nods*
Liksi: okay so... I think we shall really start.... shall we? lets just leave some for the gods and others who are not around...
*everyone smiles and and nods agreeing to Liksi*
Sidapa: so lets start.... (happily speaks and smiles at Bulan) the feast!!!!
Bulan: (smiles at Sidapa smiling at him)
*everyone happily shouts and excitingly starts eating*
Lakas: (silently starts eating some food)
Bulan: (notices and happily looks concerned at Liksi being silent) (whispers to Lakas) hey brother... I am happy and glad you are here.... how are you???
Lakas: (shyly and awkwardly notices Bulan talking to him) (whispers softly) ugh haha... (smiles slightly) I am fine and... I am happy to still see you here.....
Liksi: (notices and feels sadly concerned listening to Lakas whispering to Bulan)
Sidapa: (looks curious and concerned at Lakas and Bulan talking to each other) (keeps eating some food)
Bulan: (nods shyly and starts eating some food) do not worry... this will never end...
Liksi: (keeps feeling shy and nods at Bulan) (continues to eat some food)

It is now the middle of the afternoon and at Dumangan's domain, Hala, Dumangan, Aman and Agui were all there visiting the frozen ice statue of them with Sidapa and Bulan that prophesized Bulan's ascension as god.......

Agui: (hugs himself and feels cold) (feels bothered and looks around)
Hala: (reads the plaque of the frozen ice statue) this is really the ascension of the moon statue that prophesized us as part of the events..... I still cannot believe.... (looks at Dumangan) you have guessed something big like this to happen.....
Dumangan: (shyly looks down) (shrugs) I have no choice.... and despite how happy it ended... I still am sad about how destructive things should happen for that specific thing to happen to Bulan.....
Agui: I agree... (nods at Dumangan and keeps hugging himself from feeling cold)
Hala: not me... (shakes his head) it has to happen... bring hell and take the dangers out of it......
Dumangan: well... (shrugs) we all have different perspectives.....
Aman: (feels confused reading the plaque)
Hala: (looks confused at Aman looking confused reading the plaque) you okay Aman?
Aman: yeah but..... but why is this plaque saying that I am a god.... of the sea and waters???
*everyone looks confused at Aman*
Dumangan: because you are.....
Aman: (nods) yeah I am but.... (looks at everyone) I am not the main god of the sea.... I am just a guardian while my father rules... he is the real god of the sea so.... why is this prophecy considering me as a god? (feels confusedly concerned)
*everyone looks concerned at Aman*
Hala: maybe because you are still one and you are part of the event so yeah! there you go.....
Aman: (shrugs feeling unconvinced) 
Daplan: (secretly appears and peeks at everyone behind a pinecone)
Agui: I just hope..... (looks at the statue) this is the last destructive thing happening.... because yeah... as much as who deserves what.... it is destructive and dangerous an we are making sure anything won't be a danger anymore right? so... hopefully this is the last and for the best....
*everyone nods at Agui and looks at the frozen ice statue*
Dumangan: (slightly looks down and tries to not feel guilty)
Daplan: (notices Dumangan looking guilty) (in his mind) I am not the only one who knows that we are not totally at the end of the darkness which is the arrival of light.... the moon is too bright and the only too bright thing in the sky surrounded by darkness.... anything could happen... like what darkness turns anyone into... danger will always be around....
Agui: (keeps feeling chills) (looks around and suddenly notices somebody familiar watching them from a pine tree near them) (feels curious and confused) huh? 
Daplan: (suddenly hides after noticing Agui noticing him) (closes his eyes and disappear) I shouldn't be doing this... (disappears and left)
Agui: (keeps looking confused at somebody hiding behind the pine tree) (in his mind) is that Daplan following us? (looks back at the frozen statue) but why??
*everyone confusedly notices Agui looking confused*

It is now night and at some random and dark cave, Sahaya was there and she has been staying there even since Bulan's ascension as god.....

Sahaya: (apathetically stares at the stone wall with an image of a carved sea monster)
Dullahan: (suddenly appears and evilly watches Sahaya staring at the image of the sea monster) so.... have you thought well enough about summoning the eater of light that will number the days of the moon????
Sahaya: (hears Dullahan and speaks emotionlessly) what is it called again?? will it work and what do I need??
Dullahan: (walks and whispers closer to Sahaya's ears) the Bakunawa never fails for it is larger than the moon and it is powered by blood filled with darkness driven anger which only you have right now!! you have the full control this time for it is your blood.... do you even need to think twice about it???
Sahaya: (looks at Dullahan) (feels braver) Bakunawa??
Dullahan: (confidently nods at Sahaya) (smiles creepily) yes my dear and you only need your blood and to take control of what represents Sidapa, Hala, Aman, Agui and Dumangan.....
Sahaya: (thinks deeply and nods) I get it.... the stones that they gifted to Bulan especially that golden feather that Sidapa owns....
Dullahan: (happily jumps at Sahaya understanding him) yes yes... you are finally getting it....
Sahaya: (confusedly looks back at Dullahan) but what about..... Bulan??? what does he represent?
Dullahan: he represents your main goal..... stealing the moon!!
Sahaya: (eyes widens at Dullahan) the moon.....
Dullahan: yes.... (excitingly nods) his source is the moon and if that disappears...... so is what makes him who he is.....
Sahaya (keeps nodding) (keeps thinking deeply and stares at nothing) (in his mind) if you think that you are finally at peace having that power Bulan...... not a chance because I will make sure to take all of it back.... and that is how I will prove you who has the power between us... (clenches her fists)

Are the dangerous days really over or we are all just heading into the greatest danger of their lives....
#LibulanFinallyFoundPeace