Episode 39 : The Battle Against Gods And Nature

Still at the middle of the plain empty area where the troops are having a formation......

Sidapa: (stares angrily at the troops) by count of one... you know what to do.....
Hala: (nods) (stares seriously at the troops)
Kidlat: (taps Ulan) what are they talking about? (feels nervous)
Ulan: I got you.... just use your whip with you!!!
Leader #1: (shouts angrily) what are you all talking about?????
*the skies turn darker*
*everyone looks concerned at the sky*
Leader #2: what is happening????
Sidapa: (evilly smiles at everyone)
*black smokes start to surround the area*
*everyone looks around the black smokes*
*the ground starts shaking*
Leader #3: (shakes his head) we shouldn't be distracted.... come for them!!! (runs towards Sidapa, Hala, Ulan and Kidlat) argh!!!!!!
*the other troops follows the Leader #3*
*a tree grows out catapulting the Leader #3 away killing him instantly*
Leader #2: (looks at the leader #3 flying to the sky) no!!!!!
Ulan: what are we gonna do?????
Sidapa: just fight with all your power!! (shouts) (transforms into a crawling flame) (stars spreading all over the area)
*everyone feels threatened about Sidapa turning into a flame making a trail everyone*
Hala: handle me a sword......
Ulan: (confusedly gives Hala a sword)
Hala: just enjoy the fight because nobody will die......
*a lot of trees surrounds the whole empty area turning it into a dark forest*
*the troops starts to get threatened*
Leader #1: what magic is this? these are not real!!
Hala: (grabs a vine swinging towards him) do not worry...... it always existed and defined all of your fates.... now let me reclaim all of it!!!! (swings away into the whole forest) (starts slashing all the troops on his way)
Leader #2: (feels angry) do not ever feel threatened... we are the greatest army here.... we cannot lose on this... even in magic... so go fight for our lives...... (runs toward Ulan)
Ulan: move away Kidlat... I will handle this.... fight the rest....
Kidlat: (nods) I will brother... I am as brave as you!!! (runs toward other troops)
*2 troops are heading towards Kidlat*
Kidlat: (bravely run through the enemies) I can do this... (about to smash a troop with his whip)
Troop #1: (dodges the whip) (slams Kidlat to the ground)
Kidlat: (shouts) (feels pain)
Sidapa: (voice only) no Kidlat.... (flames starts travelling towards Kidlat's area)
Troop #2: that was easy... (grabs Kidlat from the back) you are going to be imprisoned little kid.....
*a vine grabs troop #2 from the neck and hangs him from the tree*
Kidlat: (breaks from the grab) (about to whip troop #1)
Troop #1: (slashes the whip with a sword)
*the whip breaks*
Kidlat: no!! (looks at his broken whip)
*another troops is heading about to attack Kidlat*
Troop #1: this won't be easy for mortals like you.......
Kidlat: (secretly notices a sword on the floor) (grabs and slashes the sword to the troop #1's face)
Troop #1: (feels pain on his cheeks) no!! you stupid kid.... (about to slash Kidlat with his sword)
Kidlat: (shields himself with a sword) (tries to hold himself towards Troop #1) I am not letting you do an invasion.....
Troop #1: you have to take my fate before doing that... (notices another troop heading behind about to attack Kidlat) but I don't think so....
Hala: (keeps attacking other troops with his sword while swinging) (notices Kidlat getting trapped) no Kidlat!!!
Ulan: (notices Kidlat about to get killed from behind) (fights with the 2 leaders) no!!!! Kidlat!!!
Troop #3: (about to stab Kidlat from behind)
*the flames starts crawling rapidly to troop #3*
Troop #3: (feels fire crawling to his clothes) what the... no!!!
Troop #1: (feels confused) huh????
Sidapa: (transform into a human body) (grabs the troop #3 from behind) you messed with the wrong people...... (shouts in anger) (body starts burning blue fire)
Troop #3: (feels intense pain) (body starts to burn) no!!!!!!!!
Sidapa: do your job Kidlat!!!
Kidlat: (stabs troop #1 on the body)
Troop #1: (blood comes out of his mouth)
Troop #3: (burns to crisps on the ground)
Sidapa: (grabs the stabbed sword of Kidlat)
Kidlat: what are you doing Sid????
*the sword starts to glow burning blue*
*the body of the troop #1 starts to burn raplidly*
Kidlat: (eyes widens at the burning body) you heated up the sword.....
Sidapa: nobody can stop you easier this time... (transform into a crawling flame)
*flames starts to crawl on the ground*
Kidlat: (removes the sword from the dead troop) (notices the incoming troops) now I know what I should do..... (looks at his burning sword)
Ulan: (smiles at Kidlat)
Leader #2: (punches Ulan to the face)
Ulan: (slams hardly to the ground) (nose starts bleeding)
Leader #1: finish him up......
Ulan: (points a sword at Leader #2) not on my watch....
Leader #2: then what you gonna do about it?????
Ulan: (notices Hala watching him from a tree) (smiles)
Leader #2: huh??? (looks confused at Ulan)
*the soil starts pulling Leader #2 on the ground*
Leader #2: what the??? I cannot escape..... (feels some vines slithering on his leh)
Ulan: you really cannot.... (stabs and slices the leader #2 all up his body)
Leader #1: no!! (feels nervous) (steps backward)
*vines starts growing off the dead leader's body*
Leader #1: this is unfair... I lost my sword on the ground and.....
Ulan: (cuts off Leader #1) you do not have any swords at the first place.....
Leader #1: (notices him heading near a tree) (grabs a twig) (slashes a twig to Ulan's face)
Ulan: (feels pain) how dare you!!!
Leader #1: I will not let you all destroy our plans... (runs and about to stab Ulan with a twig)
Ulan: (runs and stabs the Leader #1 with a sword)
Leader #1: (blood comes out his mouth) (drops the twig)
*5 troops starts to approach behind Ulan*
Ulan: (feels people heading behind him) (grabs another sword from his pocket) let the killing spree begin......
*the troops are about to attack Ulan*
Ulan: (slashes two of his swords to the incoming troops)
*blood splatters everyone*
*an archer is about to aim a bow at Ulan*
Ulan: (notices the archer) (smiles evilly)
*thick vines grow around the the archer*
*thorns grow out of the vine stabbing the archer everywhere*
Ulan: (smiles at Hala)
Hala: (salutes Ulan) (swings and starts heading to a group of troops)
*the troops forms a group of swords pointing towards Hala*
Hala: (eyes widens at the swords facing on his way) (shouts angrily) no you all cannot do this to me.....
*the ground collapse making the troops fall onto the deep ground*
Hala: (watches the troops trapped and trying to escape the deep ground)
*thorned vines starts slithering inside the deep ground wrapping all the troops*
*the troops screams in pain to death*
*the deep ground starts closing*
Hala: gonna trap me huh?????
Sidapa: (appears in the middle of unaware troops) (bursts his body igniting all the troops around him)
*a very huge group of troops are heading towards Sidapa*
Sidapa: (looks at everybody around him) you cannot cannot trap me.... I am the God of the underworld...... (turns into spirit God form*
*the troops starts stabbing Sidapa with their weapons*
Sidapa: (sees swords passing right through his body) (smiles evilly) my turn.....
*the troops looks confused at Sidapa*
Sidapa: (traps all the swords to his body) (starts heating up the swords)
*vines starts to slither on the troops' hands holding the sword*
*the troops nervously tries to escape their hands on the sword*
*the troops feels pain as their swords heat in the hand*
Hala: (notices more troops heading to Sidapa) there are a lot of them heading towards you!!!
Sidapa: actually... it was meant for them to go towards me... (stares at the suffering troops) they were all possessed with obsession trying to kill me and now they cannot get out.... (feels intensely angry) (body starts to burn intensely) (shouts) you all will suffer into the hands of death himself......
*explodes his fires towards all the trapped troops burning all of them*
*the burning weapons fly to the incoming troops killing them*
Hala: lets go check on the two......
Sidapa: I think we should... (transforms into human form)

At the middle of the battlefield...

*Sidapa, Hala, Ulan and Kidlat creates a whole formation to each other*
Ulan: what now??? shall we waste our time killing weaklings???
Sidapa: I wanna check on Bulan.....
Kidlat: yeah..... I agree... so what is the plan?
*the 4 notices more troops heading towards them*
Hala: lead it to me......
*everyone looks at Hala*
*a lot of vines grow all around the area starting to attack and wrap all the troops*
*carnivorous plants starts growing form the ground defending the area*
*a carnivorous plant pops from the ground and devours a group of troops and returns to the ground*
Ulan: aren't we going to be eaten by these too????
Hala: no they won't.... but please, lets finish the rest together with nature.... (hangs and swings to an incoming vine)
Sidapa: (burns all of the trees around the forest) you guys can go ahead.... we will clean this battlefield..... (runs away in the battlefield)
Ulan: (nods) we should go Kidlat as they tell us...
Kidlat: sure..... (about to leader)
Troop #4: (points a sword at Kidlat) where do you think you are going???
Kidlat: (eyes widen at the troop)
Ulan: (points a sword at the troop) do not dare touch my brother....
*a carnivorous plant pops out of the ground eating the troop then returns to the gound*
Kidlat: (sees some moving trails on the ground) so these creepy plants are travelling....
Ulan: I see... (pulls Kidlat) we should go....
*Kidlat and Ulan left*

At the town of the Dagatan tribe, all of the people there are panicking.......

*Bulan, Lakam and Liksi arrives at the town*
Bulan: (looks around) so guys... we have to help these people because this place is dangerous...
Lakam: they live over water....
Bulan: yes cause they are fishermen... most of them are...... (looks at the sky) and the weather is bad...... so yeah!
Liksi: leave this to us.... (shouts) attention everyone! attention!!!!
*everyone stops panicking and looks at Liksi*
Kaja: (walks out of his castle) (shouts annoyingly) what is happening to all of you!! (notices Bulan, Lakam and Liksi) (feels confused) (feels angry) what is Briseo's son doing here?????
Bulan: (notices Kaja) (clenches his fists) (whispers to Lakam) stay here Lakam..... I will deal with somebody.... (heads toward Kaja)
Lakam: (notices Bulan heading to Kaja) wait... no! Bulan! what are you doing????
Liksi: follow him Lakam....
Lakam: sure I will.... (approaches Bulan)
Kaja: (about to walk away) (looks at Bulan approaching him) (in his mind) he better watch where he is going...

Last episode of this season.... I am so glad about this series... it is full of action.. wasn't it?
#LibulanTheBattleAgainstGodsAndNatute