Episode 10 : Love And Jealousy

It is now the dawn of the next day, at the dining area of the Libulans, Bulan was there continuing lighting on the candles everytime the fire disappears.....

Bulan: (looks at the fruits) (in his mind) I wonder if he have eaten already... (feels sad) (yawns)
Sidapa: (slowly enters the room) (eyes widens at Bulan hanging out on the altar) (feels confused) (in his mind) he is still here.. (looks outside the window) what time is it?? (nervously approaches Bulan) ugh.... good morning?
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa) (eyes widens and smiles at Sidapa) you talk?
Sidapa: how long have you been staying here? and why?
Bulan: I was just turning on the candles for you so that you can eat the food? I do not know if that works or... do you even eat?
Sidapa: you always have seen me and you do not have to turn the candles for anything...
Bulan: then I am... (feels weak) I am doing this to signal... (feels sleepy) (yawns) to signal you that this food is all for you...... like when you gave me the glowing feather to make me aware that you are near... I want you to be aware that this is yours....
Sidapa: (smiles) you did all of this for me???
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa's skin and body) are you... (feels nervous) for real? can you be touched?
Sidapa: (shakes his head) I do not get touched cause I am a spirit but I now have the ability to...
Bulan: (touches Sidapa's cheeks and shoulders) (cuts off Sidapa)
Sidapa: (looks confused at Bulan touching him) ugh... you can also touch me on my spirit form???
Bulan: I don't know... I guess?? but you have your human form?
Sidapa: I just got that ability and in that way, everyone else can see me and I will feel hunger, pain and anything else......
Bulan: (looks at the foods) are you hungry right now? (grabs a grape) can you transform into a human now?
Sidapa: you won't notice anything but... (transforms himself into a human body) I am already one..... maybe you can feel heat in me to know this is a living body...
Bulan: (touches Sidapa's body) (smiles) yes... you are heating up.....
Sidapa: (blushes) (smiles)
Bulan: you must be hungry... do you want this?? you have all of those fruits but....
Sidapa: (smiles romantically Bulan) (grabs Bulan's hand and put the grape in his mouth)
Bulan: (feels nervous) (smiles slightly) ugh.... (looks at Sidapa biting the grape) you must be hungry hungry for a new body.... (grabs an apple) come bite here.....
Sidapa: (bites on the apple that Bulan is holding) (smiles) I am fascinated about how you are a mortal but you have the ability to attract people.....
Bulan: is it a bad thing?
Sidapa: (shakes his head) but you really are attractive... its both naturally in you and a gift from some Gods.......
Bulan: (touches Sidapa's cheeks) and you look handsome, a spirit or a human, this face always have been stuck on my mind...... (yawns) (feels sleepy)
Sidapa: (feels concerned) ugh.... Bulan, you can sleep now if you want... I will stay here with you and nobody will see us... (transforms into a spirit)
Bulan: (nods) (lies his head on the table) (closes his eyes)
Sidapa: that is now one of my purpose... and the reason why I had a body... to look after you....
Bulan: (snuggles next to Sidapa) can I ask your name? (sleeps)
Sidapa: (strokes Bulan's hair) I am Sidapa..... the God of the underworld.... but do not be scared of me...
Bulan: (giggles) so ironic... you're an angel....
Sidapa: (blushes to Bulan) (looks at the sun rising)

It has been a quiet morning ever since, as afternoon comes, Bulan, Liksi and Lakam went to the central village as saw people celebrating for them.......

*Bulan, Liksi and Lakam approaches the crowd*
Lakam: I told you Bulan..... they made this feast all just for you and... (looks around the crowd) I saw Sahaya here... this is really for her and you but I cannot believe she is an embarrassment..
Bulan: what do you all mean?
Liksi: straight to the point... she is an ugly dancer... another thing to hate...
Bulan: well.. she is nice.. (pushes through the crowd) (notices Sahaya dancing with the villagers happily)
Amaya: (notices Bulan) hey Bulan.... my sister is there enjoying her time with the lovely villagers....
Bulan: (smiles at Sahaya dancing) she is really not the typical princess huh?
Amaya: yes.... she is nice with a bad temper and... yeah, she also enjoys the youth with you so I somehow agree on the arranged marriage....
Sahaya: (notices Bulan) (screams happily) oh hey Bulan... all of these people were waiting for you... come and dance with us.....
Bulan: (shakes his head) no thanks.... I am not into dancing..... and... its kinda...
Sahaya: no feelings involved Bulan..... (runs and pulls Bulan to the center of the crowd)
*everyone claps and cheers for Bulan and Sahaya*
*Lakas and Lakan pushes through the crowd*
Lakan: Bulan and Sahaya are really enjoying their time here huh???
Lakas: (stares angrily at Bulan) I cannot believe that he was the only one who got praised when.... we were all there helping him..... 
Lakan: Lakas... you know I stand by you but your father did that to encourage your brother... we all know he is a weakling and... he led the organization of the feast..... and he is now happily dancing with his queen....
Lakas: he is not getting any good things..... all of these happiness will fade.....
Sidapa: (pushes through the crowd) (stands behind Lakas and Lakan) what am I hearing about Sahaya and... (eyes widens at Sahaya and Bulan dancing) (feels annoyed)
Sahaya: (dancing happily) (holds Bulan's hand) Bulan.. is this fun???
Bulan: (keeps dancing) (looks around) you are the only one having fun....
Sahaya: Bulan, no feelings involved....
Bulan: but it can be anybody else's feelings... (notices Sidapa stares angrily at him and Sahaya) (feels nervous)
Sahaya: what do you mean?? (stops dancing)
Sidapa: (disappears)
Bulan: (feels nervous) (in his mind) oh no... I messed it up.... (looks nervous at Sahaya)
Sahaya: what?
Bulan: (shakes his head) go continue dancing....
*everyone continues dancing*
Lakan: (looks behind him) who was he looking at?
Lakas: maybe he was embarrassed seeing me watching him.... as he should...
Bulan: (looks down guilty)

Oh God... the romantic feeling and jealousy in one episode... where will this scene bring Bulan? tune in!
#LibulanLoveAndJealousy