Episode 63 : Reunite

Still at the empty area in the middle of the old Dagatan tribe, Bulan, Sidapa, Liksi and Hala are still curious at the shining floating pearl.......

Bulan: (keeps looking at his pearl and the floating pearl shining)
Liksi: (looks confused at everyone) you guys are gods right?? I am lost... explain this right now???
Sidapa: well... (feels annoyed at the glowing pearl) Bulan said that this pearl works the way other shining object works...
Hala: oh yeah... your golden feather and my magical leaf huh??? Bulan deserves the gifts we give... do not worry... it doesn't have any motives anyway...
Sidapa: yeah whatever... you don't have to expand it... (rolls his eyes)
*the water at the sea starts to rise*
Bulan: (eyes widens at the water at the sea starting to for a wave towards them)
Sidapa: (looks nervous at the rising wave forming towards them) (holds Bulan's arm) I think this is too much for an appearance... I think we should move out Bulan... it is not safe.....
Bulan: oh Sidapa... (smiles at the huge wave about to hit the land) all your existence is danger to mortals but here we are.......
*Hala and Liksi looks amazed at the very tall wave about to splash towards them*
*the big wave splashes to the ground*
Aman: (appears as the waves disappears on the ground) (happily notices Bulan, Sidapa, Hala and Liksi) guys!!! (shouts and approaches everyone) I am glad you all are still here.......
Bulan: I knew it.... (looks at his pearl glowing) this is really starting to be usual for me.....
Sidapa: you mean.. (murmurs annoyingly) cliche.....
Aman: yeah and... (grabs the floating pearl) I am so happy to be here.......
Hala: why Aman?? miss us already?? so you wanted to be with us before we leave????
Aman: (smiles down) (shakes his head) it's not just that....
Bulan: what do you mean that it's not just that? (looks confused at Aman)
*Saidon and Sinaya appears behind Aman*
Saidon: we are trusting our very own son on each one of you.......
*Bulan, Sidapa, Liksi and Hala widens their eyes at Saidon and Sinaya suddenly appearing*
Hala: he will... (feels confusedly shocked) he will be joining with us????
Aman: yeah Bulan... I will be joining you guys and I really want to... because I already got comfortable surrounding myself with people like you all... (hugs Sidapa and Bulan's side) brave and fearless people......
Sidapa: but... (looks annoyed and concerned) it is not safe there.... we are not even sure what would we meet on our way home???
Sinaya: but you boys just know what to do.... and do not worry.... (hands starts to form blue sparkles) (unleashes the blue sparkles to everybody) we are blessing you all in your adventure!
Hala: (eyes widens at the blue sparkles surrounding them) what are these stuffs gonna do???
Sinaya: nothing... they are just design to make everything believable and magical......
*everyone slightly laughs*
Saidon: so... (walks closer to everybody) (pats Bulan, Sidapa and Aman's shoulder) I think we should leave now so you guys could completely leave as well... take care okay? (looks seriously at Sidapa) and you.. take care of my son okay???
Sidapa: (seriously looks annoyed at Saidon) as if I have a choice.......
Saidon: haha... so yeah! have a nice travel everybody!! (a trident appears in his hand) (raises his trident) see you all  soon!!!
Sinaya: (holds Saidon) (waves goodbye at everybody) take care everyone.. take care my son!! (smiles at Aman)
Aman: (nods happily at Sinaya and Saidon)
*a blue lightning strucks Saidon's trident*
*Saidon and Sinaya vanishes in blue particles*
Hala: are they dead?? (looks concerned at the blue particles)
Aman: no..... that's just to make a magical exit.....
Sidapa: (feels stressed) so shall we leave??
*Lakam, Lakas, Ulan and Kidlat approaches everyone with raw food*
Lakas: I really think we can leave now..... our food for travelling is prepared.... (shows everyone raw meat)
Bulan: (happily nods at everybody) and I bet you boys had a great time together huh? brother reunion????
Ulan: (happily nods at everyone) yeah.... and we are kinda sorry for how we acted at the beginning Bulan.... everything in the past really happened for a reason but here we are now... and what matter is.. we brothers are reunited.... (hugs Kidlat and Lakas)
Kidlat: (looks down guiltily)
Lakas: (smiles slightly at Bulan)
Lakam: but wait... (approaches Aman) Aman is here??? is he joining us? (looks confused at everyone)
Bulan: yes he us Lakam.... and we will be here for each other....
Aman: (nods happily) so happy to be here....
*everyone smiles and starts preparing the leave*
Sidapa: (seriously looks concerned at Bulan)
Bulan: (looks confused at Sidapa seriously staring at him)

As soon as they finished preparing, they finally started travelling their way back to the Batumbakal tribe and after a whole day of travelling, they stayed in the middle of the jungle to rest for the night...... at everybody's camping site.......

*everyone is busy doing their personal stuffs*
Bulan: (sitting on the ground) (seriously stares at the campfire) (warms his hands near the campfire)
Sidapa: (resting under a tree) (observes and watches Bulan)
Lakas: (approaches and sits next to Bulan) hey.... Bulan!
Bulan: (notices and smiles at Lakas) hey Lakas.... having a great night with your brothers???
Lakas: just about to.... (smiles at Bulan) because I just got here sitting with you......
Bulan: no haha... I mean is....
Lakas: (shakes his head) (cuts off Bulan) I am not gonna force you to say anything and I am not even going to assume anything but..... I want to be here with you... to assure you... (hugs Bulan's arms) that nothing really changes between us.... you are still my brother and I am willing to take this chance... to use this second chance of life for the heroic brother who saved me.....
Bulan: (feels emotional) (holds himself to not cry) oh Lakas... thanks for reassuring... I really appreciate it but I do not think I we will be separating.. because even if you choose them.. I will look after you... I promise..... (keeps smiling at Lakas)
Lakas: no.. (lies his head on Bulan's shoulder) I will look after you!
Sidapa: (smiles listening to Lakas and Bulan)
Bulan: (all of the sudden about to throw up) (immediately holds his mouth to not vomit)
Lakas: (looks nervously concerned at Bulan) Bulan? you okay... this happened again.. why???
Sidapa: (stands up) (looks concerned at Bulan)
Bulan: (nervously shakes his head at Lakas) this will be fine.. I promise....

The next episode will completely be the return... tune in!!
#LibulanReunite