Episode 61 : Token Of Friendship

After the deadly and dangerous battle of Bulan, Sidapa and the rest of the gang against Ajas for the sake of saving Lakas, everyone settled and stayed in the ocean kingdom for a week to rest before heading back to the Batumbakal tribe..... at the main castle of the water guardian family at the bottom of the sea, everyone was enjoying their final lunch together before leaving tomorrow..... at the dining hall.......

Sinaya: (happily watches everyone eating) I really am sorry if you all have been eating fishes and other seafoods for your whole stay here.... I know it is kinda annoying but that is the best thing we can do to serve our brave and strong guests immediately......
Bulan: (smiles down) actually Queen Sinaya... it is really fine... (keeps eating fish) the great thing about here is that we never experienced staying underwater longer than staying in land...... we are honored to be welcomed here......
Liksi: my brother is right.. (keeps eating happily) and who are we to complain about what we are eating if you all are literally murdering your underwater creatures to save us.......
*everyone laughs*
Saidon: wait... (feels confused) I really never thought of that... we are really protecting this sea but at the same time... killing the fishes......
Aman: (smiles down) well... (keeps eating) little sacrifices are fine.... just for the sake of these mighty heroes that I am really inspired about... (happily looks at everyone) I really wish I am brave like you all..... even mortals like some of you guys did better than I did.......
Hala: oh Aman... do not down yourself... we worked hard on it... (looks at Sidapa) right Sid???
Sidapa: (focuses on eating) (accidentally ignores everyone)
Bulan: (looks confused at Sidapa ignoring everyone) (elbows Sidapa) Sid...
Sidapa: huh? (feels Bulan elbowing him) what?? (notices everyone looking at him) ugh... yeah?? (awkwardly looks at Aman) you did your best Aman..... we all did and because of that.... Lakas has been saved against Ajas......
Lakas: (nods) yeah.... and I will always be grateful of that.... (smiles down) (looks at Aman) the sea only listens to you and we made it possible because of you.....
Aman: (blushes down) (nods)
Saidon: (sadly looks concerned at Aman)
Lakas: and besides that... I finally got reunited with my new found brothers which I am still shocked about.... (smiles at Kidlat and Ulan)
*Kidlat and Ulan smiles at Lakas*
Lakas: and... (looks at Bulan) I still have the chance to be a good brother to Bulan.....
Bulan: (smiles at Lakas) I am so happy that we are still getting this chance Lakas...
Lakam: (keeps eating) yeah..... by the way..... speaking of chances and everything else.... are we sure that we have to go back to Batumbakal tomorrow???
Liksi: of course we should Lakam.... we have to have everybody aware that Prince Lakas is back and safe.......
Lakam: but we all know there's still some lying danger waiting for us there....... (feels worried)
Kidlat: I agree.... and... (looks nervous at everyone) should we tell them that we really killed Ajas?
Sidapa: (feels nervous listening to everyone)
Hala: didn't Bulan admit that already to his father??
Ulan: but if he already said that to his father and we literally murdered Ajas, what would he still feel about it? that we murdered what he thought was an ally??
Bulan: (feels suddenly stressed) ugh... (suddenly feels dizzy) you know what? can we just focus on one... problem?? (coughs suddenly)
Liksi: (looks concerned at Bulan) ugh.. (notices Bulan suddenly feeling not well) you okay Bulan??
Sidapa: (looks concerned at Bulan)
Bulan: one problem... at a... time?? (coughs hardly) (about to throw up)
Sidapa: (immediately holds Bulan) Bulan??? you okay???? (looks nervous at Bulan)
*everyone looks worried at Bulan*
Liksi: can we get him some water??
Kidlat: we are already in a watered place......
Bulan: (touches his mouth) (holds himself to not vomit)
Sidapa: (looks confused at Bulan) you really okay???
Bulan: (nods) (smiles at Sidapa) I think I am full....
Sidapa: you sure? (keeps looking concerned at Bulan)
Bulan: I am fine... (smiles at Sidapa)
Sinaya: just tell me if something is wrong... (looks concerned at Bulan)
Bulan: I really am fine...
Saidon: (keeps noticing Aman frowning)
Aman: (takes a deep breath) (sadly watches everybody)

It is now late in the afternoon and at the seaside of the old Dagatan Tribe, Bulan was there on the old bridges hanging out alone watching the sea while Sidapa is observing him.......

Bulan: (sitting on the edge of a bridge) (watches the big waves at the sea) (yawns)
Sidapa: (watches Bulan from the second floor window of an abandoned wooden house) (feels sad)
Bulan: (notices something swimming towards him from the sea) (feels curiously nervous) (leans closer)
Aman: (splashes out and appears over the surface of water) good afternoon Bulan!
Bulan: (nervously felt surprised at Aman) oh God Aman... you almost scared me for the second time....
Aman: (smiles down) yeah haha... but I think the water jug one is more scarier...
Bulan: (smiles and nods) haha... but cool abilities huh? I wonder why you are still down when I look upon you so much Aman... only if you know.....
Aman: really?? (blushes)
Sidapa: (notices Aman and Bulan having a conversation) (feels curious)
Bulan: yeah Aman... I think... even if you do not want to.. you are ready to rule the sea and guide good travellers......
Aman: (looks around) I guess.... and I think... I think in the end.. I really would but.... since we are friends... I hopefully still wanna be there and guide you all..... as a token of being there for me in a short period of time......
Bulan: (eyes widens at Aman) (smiles at Aman) thank you.....
Aman: no... I should be the one to say thank you with this... (gives Bulan a pearl)
*the pearl suddenly shines and sparkles*
Bulan: (eyes widens and slowly holds the pearl)
Sidapa: (looks annoyed at Aman giving Bulan a pearl) (in his mind) you are so nice Aman but would everybody just stop giving my man glowing stuffs!
Bulan: (happily looks at the pearl) this is beautiful......
Aman: that will hopefully help me track you all in case of danger and it would also help you track me everytime I am near.... by that, you would not be terrified if I suddenly appear out of nowhere.....
Bulan: (smiles widely at the pearl) (looks at Aman) Aman.... be strong and brave okay? because you already are.....
Aman: I will.... thanks to you all!! (swims down and disappears under the water)
Sidapa: (keeps watching Bulan staring at the shining pearl seriously)
Hala: (approaches Sidapa from behind) (notices Bulan with a glowing pearl) oh look... a golden father.... a magical leaf and now a shining pearl.... (looks at Sidapa) we all love your man Bulan.... and he deserves it....
Sidapa: oh just shut up Hala... (rolls his eyes)
Bulan: (keeps happily staring at the pearl continuing to glow)

This episode is such a rollercoaster of emotions because it really brought happiness, mystery and sadness in just one episode.... what would this season be about? Tune in!
#LibulanTokenOfFriendship