Episode 97 : Because Of The Guilt

It is now deep in the night and at the main hall of the Libulan's castle, Lakas, Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam were there and they all just finished dinner in the dining area........

Lakas: (walks out of the dining area) (yawns) (approaches everyone) so you boys really wanted for me huh???
Ulan: (looks sadly concerned at Lakam) Lakam wanted to......
Kidlat: (looks around) actually guys... sorry for changing the topic but.... doesn't it bother you all that Sahaya really is not around at these times??? like where should a woman like her be in dangers like these....
Lakam: (looks stressed and annoyed at Kidlat) you all know what... let her just do what she wants because I do not trust that woman at all.... (looks around) I am as concerned in a bad way and nervous with her like I am when I almost got killed......
Lakas: (looks sadly at Lakam) he has a point.... the truth is... I just do not know what to do... I do not have any excuses to tell to her because I am just as scared as all of you guys..... I cannot even bring Bulan here to have him decide for me because that family is so mad at him and.... (feels frustrated and worried) I really am sorry......
Kidlat: well... (approaches and holds Lakas' shoulders) maybe... whether she has her own motives or not..... let's play mind games with her.... and just be nice to her.... she does not know anything about us anyway... right?? we are not suspected at any ways???
Ulan: (nods) Kidlat is right.... maybe.... let's just play safe but at the same time... do our responsibilities...... and you do not have to pressure yourself about it Lakas..... do not get involved... that is what Bulan would say... and the main reason why he kinda agreed on you returning......
Lakas: (nods)
Kildat: but yeah... let's maybe... look around.... and (looks around) and see if Sahaya is anywhere.... she hasn't eaten dinner yet... I do not know if she even eats.....
Ulan: (annoyingly smiles at Kidlat) oh Kidlat... maybe you like Sahaya... that will be an issue if it's....
Kidlat: (cuts off Ulan) oh boys... just come on and let's have a look around... we always do anyway before we sleep.....
Ulan: fine... (rolls his eyes) I will join you... you can come if you like Lakam...
*Ulan anf Kidlat starts walking away*
Lakam: (looks concerned at Lakas) you joining???
Lakas: (smiles at Lakam) no... (shakes his head) but I suggest you go with my brothers... you are more safer with them....
Lakam: (nods nervously at Lakas) be careful Lakas.... (follows Ulan and Kidlat)
*Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam left*
Lakas: (looks confused at Lakam) about what? (rolls his eyes and turns around) as if..... (eyes widens at Sahaya silently watching her from the entrance of the kitchen) what the???!!
Sahaya: (seriously looks at Lakas)
Lakas: were you listening??? (looks nervous at Lakas)
Sahaya: what do you think? (approaches Lakas closer) (keeps seriously looking at Lakas) you all caring for me seems to be not because any of you care because you think I am a coward... right????
Lakas: (nervously shakes his head at Sahaya) no Sahaya... you are the only remaining native of that Palayan Tribe... we care for your.....
Sahaya: (cuts off Lakas) wrong....

At the back of the castle, Kidlat, Ulan and Lakam were all there trying to guard and search around for Sahaya before going to sleep......

Lakam: (hugs himself) (consciously looks around) I am just sticking with you two but I am not finding her......
Ulan: same... (looks confused at Kidlat) I do not know why we are even here.... why we are following you Kidlat.....
Kidlat: (looks down guiltily) actually... I am not doing this for concern but do you all notice?? there was a funeral for Thales and it just disappeared.... where do you think she brought Thales in???
Ulan: yeah.... I am bothered about it too but what does it have to do with Sahaya and suspecting her???
Lakam: (seriously looks at Ulan and Kidlat) she is a crazy woman.....
Kidlat: yes and.... Lakas did everything to pay respect to Thales but she took it with anger... stopped the funeral then it just disappeared... remember?? Thales died as a casualty of the volcano... the eruption caused by Agui and Sidapa......
Ulan: (eyes widens at Kidlat) (realizes something) and Sahaya is furious at Sidapa because Sidapa owns Bulan which Sahaya wants.... and because Sidapa threatened her for whatever she and her family will do to Bulan....
Kidlat: yes and I think Sahaya knows more and had more anger than we are expecting... so yes... (looks at Lakam) she is a threat... as threatening as the murderer in town.....
Ulan: but still... what does it have to do with the dead body?? maybe she just asked soldiers for help right???
Lakam: wait... (notices and points a trap door heading underground) have you guys been there??
*Ulan and Kidlat notices the trapdoor heading underground)
Ulan: is that a way to a basement? this castle has a basement??
Kidlat: (looks nervous at the trapdoor to the basement) she still is around like nothing happens but we rarely see her in the castle... maybe she stays somewhere else....
Ulan: (looks concerned at Kidlat) want to take a look???
Lakam: (bravely speaks and approaches the trapdoor) I think we should....
*Ulan and Kidlat looks and nods seriously at Lakam*