Episode 103 : Anytime, Anywhere

It is now the next morning and at the bedroom hallways of the large tree house home of Bulan, Sidapa and Daplan, Lakas just woke up from one of the guest rooms and is heading out to prepare to leave and return to the Batumbakal Tribe later......

Bulan: (yawns widely) (confusedly walks out of the masters' bedroom) (stretches his arms and looks around) (in his mind) Sidapa is already awake... where could he be??
Lakas: (suddenly yawns and walks out of one of the guest rooms)
Bulan: (suddenly hears and notices Lakas walking out of one of the guest rooms) oh hey.... (smiles) good morning brother......
Lakas: huh?? (hears and notices Bulan) oh.... (shyly smiles) (bows) good morning to the one and only meant to be.... god.....
Bulan: hahaha... (approaches Lakas) actually... as much as what happened to me.... happened.... it feels like nothing changed at all..... and I actually.... (shakes his head) I actually still feel weird being called as god.....
Lakas: well.... (listens shyly to Bulan) (slightly feels uncomfortable) it still happened and... we have no choice about it so... (shrugs) we will all eventually get used to it.......
Bulan: (concernly notices Lakas acting uncomfortable and shy) but ugh... anyways.... I am just glad that you are here.... and you will always be welcome here okay? if you are lost in the woods... I will be here when you need any help okay????
Lakas: oh Bulan..... (shakes his head) should I still really be needing your help??? it would feel like cheating to call a help from a god..... especially if I am.... (uncomfortably speaks) I am supposed to be a king now.... (sadly looks down)
Bulan: oh.... (notices Lakas looking sad) is this..... is this why you are silent yesterday back at our feast? I mean... you can tell me about it.... I am still your brother and just running to me to have somebody to talk to.... that's a help that I would be fine to help you out with....
Lakas: (sadly and speechlessly looks back at Bulan)
Bulan: (slightly feels concernly worried) like... does it make you unhappy? does it give you pressure to be a king??? I mean... can I do anything with it? would you want me to find a way for you to rule without it feeling like a king or... (slightly feels frustrated) you want me to still be there and be a king instead because I can do that Lakas..... anything to not make you feel hard about something you do not.......
Lakas: (feels guilty) (shakes his head and cuts off Bulan) (notices Bulan looking frustrated) Bulan..... you do not have to... you really do not have to and you cannot stop now.....
Bulan: (feels emotionally hurt and hopeless at Lakas cutting him off) (sadly looks down) I ugh... I am just... just trying to prove you that you do not have to do this.... and I still want to make sure that I am still the brother you could run to....
Lakas: (notices Bulan looking down) (keeps feeling guilty) I am sorry Bulan if I feel so off but I promise... (feels emotional) I am not mad at you or anything.... I just..... (tears fall on his face) yeah... I have to admit.... despite wanting to be a king before.... now that all of these happened... I am unhappy about it.......
Bulan: (emotionally listens and watches Lakas' tears falling on his face) then let me......
Lakas: (cuts off Bulan) but let it happen..... and that is okay... (smiles at Bulan) because let us be real.... we both can't stop this... we have no choice to be who we are now..... you ascended as a god..... and I need to rule a tribe that I have no choice to do.... it is still for the good....
Bulan: (cries softly) (nods) and nothing will change between us right? because out of all the adventures... I do not think our adventures as brothers has been so much despite having an opportunity to be close to you.....
Lakas: (keeps nodding and crying) (shakes his head and reassuringly hugs Bulan) oh Bulan... I am the adopted one but I am glad that you are the one acting like this... it is an honor coming from you.... a real Libulan.... and a god.....
Bulan: (feels emotionally touched by Lakas talking and hugging him) (hugs and cries on Lakas tightly)
Lakas: so yeah... (keeps hugging and pats Bulan's back) nothing will change.... we are changing individually but what's between us brothers... I would never! I promise!
Bulan: (nods and keeps crying while hugging Lakas)
Sidapa: (suddenly enters and walks in the bedroom hallway) (suddenly notices Lakas and Bulan crying and hugging each other)
*Bulan and Lakas suddenly notices Sidapa*
Lakas: oh haha... (wipes his tears) (feels awkward) Bulan.... your soon to be husband is here.... I better start taking care of my stuffs before some of us....
Sidapa: (cuts off Lakas) oh Lakas... (shakes his head and approaches Lakas and Bulan) take your time... I was just going to tell Bulan that Hala and the others are here....... (looks at Bulan)
Bulan: (nods and listens to both Lakas and Sidapa)
Lakas: well.... I still have a day ahead of me so.... better start preparing.... (pats Sidapa and Bulan's shoulder) you guys go ahead do your things as well...... (smiles at Bulan) see you all around guys.....
*Sidapa and Bulan smiles and nods at Lakas*
Bulan: see you around too Lakas.... do not worry... I will always be around....
Lakas: looking forward for it.... (nods and walks away) (left)
Bulan: (sadly watches Lakas leaving)
Sidapa: (watches Bulan sadly watching Lakas leaving) you can help your brother you know.... while there is still time.....
Bulan: (keeps nodding and smiles down) do not worry... I will.....
Sidapa: (smiles and pulls Bulan closer to him) (hugs Bulan)
Bulan: (softly hugs Sidapa)