Episode 68 : Sudden Fright, Sudden Shock

It is deep at night and at the bedroom of Bulan, Bulan was there sleeping peacefully.......

Bulan: (sleeps peacefully alone on his bed)
Distorted Voice: Bulan??
Bulan: (feels uncomfortable) (keeps changing sleeping positions in bed) (wipes his sweat) (continues to sleep)
Distorted Voice: Bulan......
Bulan: (feels annoyed) (covers his eyes with a pillow)
Distorted Voice: (whispers closer to Bulan) Bulan......
Bulan: (immediately wakes up) Lakas!!! (sits up) (looks around) Lakas? (notices Lakas not around) wait... (feels confused) why am I in my bed??? (stands up) it was that nightmare again....
*a creaking sound occurs*
Bulan: (looks around) Sidapa? did you carry me back to my bed??? (approaches and opens the windows) (notices the whole village dark and empty) Sidapa? where am I? (feels nervously confused)
Distorted Voice: Bulan!!! (shouts)
Bulan: (sweats intensely) (feels frightened) this is not funny whoever this is!! (walks out of his bedroom)

At the bedroom hallways......

Bulan: (enters the bedroom hallways) (approaches Lakas' bedroom door) Lakas?? why is it extra dark? do you have matches with you?! (knocks on Lakas' bedroom door)
Distorted Voice: (becomes slightly clearer) you really going to wake and bother your brother huh? Bulan???
Bulan: (shouts nervously) where are you and who are you?! (feels nervous) what is happening? what are you doing????
Distorted Voice: why not come down and see it for yourself.....
Bulan: (feels creeped out) just tell me who you are!! (shouts angrily)
Distorted Voice: do not shout!! you are going to wake up everyone who is asleep......
Bulan: (clenches his fists) (slightly feels frightened) (in his mind) Bulan... you have faced so many unusual stuffs..... you can face this... (speaks) Sidapa? I know you can see what I dream of.. help me!! (walks downstairs immediately) (left)

Downstairs of the castle of the Libulans, Bulan headed there to see what is actually going on......

Bulan: (looks around) so where are you?! I am already here so show up to me!!! (feels pissed)
*the throne room suddenly lights up in red*
Bulan: huh? (notices the throne room lighting up in red) (feels nervous)
Unknown Voice: well..... why not see it for yourself would you????
Bulan: (keeps listening to the unknown voice) (slowly walks and enters the throne room)

At the throne room, there were two thrones there lighted up by red candles........

Bulan: (enters the room) (notices the two thrones) two?? (feels confused) I know there are four but... (shouts angrily) why don't I know about this?! (feels pissed) what is this joke??! (appeoaches the throne)
Unknown Voice: because this is where it all ends right.... you will be a king at the end.... the future is this.... this is where you are meant to be.....
Bulan: (gets thrown, pushed and sits on the throne by force) (tries to move himself) what the?! (shouts angrily) what is happening!! (strugfles to escape the thone) Sidapa!! (cries intensely) help me!!!!!
Sahaya: (appears on the other throne next to her) (holds Bulan's hand) (angrily stares at Bulan) you are coming with me! nobody else.... (eyes turns red) you are coming with me!!
*the candle lights up stronger*
Bulan: (cries hardly) (shouts in fright seeing Sahaya controlling him) Sidapa!!!!
Sidapa: (immediately and nervously enters the room) (notices Sahaya holding Bulan at the throne) Bulan!!! (feels worried) Bulan!!
Bulan: (cries hopelessly at Sidapa) Sid!!!!!!!

In Lakas' bedroom, Bulan suddenly wakes up from the nightmare next to Lakas......

Bulan: (cries and shouts in fright) Sidapa!!!!
Lakas: (immediately and worriedly wakes up) (looks concerned and holds Bulan) Bulan.. what is happening??? (notices Sidapa standing looking concerned at Bulan) Sidapa? what happened????
Bulan: (feels panicking) (catches his breath) (cries intensely) (notices Sidapa in front of him) Sidapa!!
Sidapa: (tears fall on his face watching Bulan cry)
*Liksi, Sahaya and Amaya peeks at the bedroom*
Liksi: (enters the room) what have happened here? (looks concerned at everyone)
Bulan: (notices Amaya and Sahaya behind Liksi) (immediately hugs Sidapa with fright) (keeps crying) (looks frightened at Sahaya)
Sidapa: (feels speechlessly) (hugs Bulan softly) (keeps crying)
Amaya: (looks confused at Bulan staring at Sahaya)
Sahaya: (looks confused at Bulan)
Lakas: (looks sad at Bulan crying while hugging Sidapa)

After the whole nightmare, it is now afternoon and Sidapa hung out again with Hala, Aman and Lakas to discuss everything that happened to Bulan earlier... at the back of the castle.......

Sidapa: (stares at nothing sadly) everytime a day passes by, I am starting to act unworthy of Bulan......
Hala: (sadly listens to Sidapa) Sid.... I am sorry for what you feel but Bulan should be lucky to have you and you really are doing your best....
Sidapa: no Hala... you do not understand.... I am the one lucky to have Bulan... (seriously looks at everybody)
Aman: but why?? this is not to underestimate him okay???
Sidapa: because he is and that's just that.... (shakes his head) but the more I stay with him.. the more I get anxious.... how long can I be this strong to protect Bulan... (cries softly)
Lakas: you can!!! (holds Sidapa's hand)
Sidapa: how long if I feel like I am also leading him to his very own danger.....
Hala: but what actually happened?
Sidapa: (feels worried) a lot.... and we have to look out for Thales because he is a danger to us..... as well as Bulan but he might trick us and Sahaya....
Lakas: (looks nervous at Sidapa) what about Sahaya??
Sidapa: you know that people can dream of people who thinks about them and as what I saw in Bulan's nightmare... I also saw Sahaya's obsession in getting him... on getting the throne.... she is not just a daughter of a suspect traitor... he is one carbon copy of her very own father...
Lakas: carbon copy?? (looks confused at Sidapa)
Hala: somebody be spoiling things from the future huh?? (smiles at Sidapa)
Sidapa: not the time to joke Hala... (feels pissed) this is not safe!!

It is now sundown and at the second floor front terrace of the whole castle, Bulan and Liksi were hanging out there.......

Bulan: (stares sadly at the sky)
Lakas: (approaches Bulan and Liksi) good evening... how is my brother??
Liksi: he is all silent but let him but like this... we cannot blame him?
Lakas: (nods) (sadly holds Bulan's shoulder) Bulan? Sidapa want to ask if you are mad at him????
Bulan: (tears fall on his face) no... I am not mad at him... all this mental things that is slowly trying to destroy me.... I think it is caused by being scared... being nervous... being... anxious... (looks at Lakas) being guilt......
Lakas: (feels bad at Bulan) guilt of what? if it is what I think it is.. you should not be because.......
Bulan: (cuts off Lakas) but it all still ends that way Lakas..... I feel like I am worried for something that is really going to come.......
*the earthquake suddenly occurs*
*Bulan, Lakas and Liksi suddenly holds on the railings of the terrace nervously*
Lakas: (holds on Liksi and Bulan) hold on me and slowly walk backwards..... (nervously balances himself on the earthquake)
*the earthquake suddenly stops*
*Hala, Sidapa and Aman appears suddenly appears at the terrace*
Hala: that was so strong... (feels nervous) (looks at everyone) are you boys okay??? Liksi? Lakas? Bulan???
Lakas: we were about to evacuate...
Bulan: (feels traumatized about the earthquake)
Liksi: we are fine... (nods nervously) but what was that???
Aman: I better check on it... it is a water and fire thing....
Sidapa: (holds) (holds on Bulan's hand) yes and we will do our best....
Bulan: (looks at Sidapa holding his hand) (holds Sidapa's hand tighter)
Sidapa: (sadly looks at Bulan) (smiles slightly)

What do you think of the new season so  far? does this hurt your brains? Tune in!
#LibulanSuddenFrightSuddenShock