Episose 88 : The Assumed Coming Threat

Back at the Baumbakal Tribe, Lakas was at the dining area still feeling guilty at hearing Sahaya crying and mourning over Thales in front of the castle while eating lunch with Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam......

Lakas: (stares at his soup silently) (feels slightly worried and nervous) (in his mind) how can I make sure the safety of everything our family has here while at the same time.... have Sahaya move on without her suspecting anything about me......
Ulan: (looks concerned at Lakas) (sips on his soup) (taps Kidlat)
Kidlat: huh? (feels Ulan tapping him) why????
Ulan: (slightly points Lakas)
Kidlat: (looks back and sadly notices Ulan feeling silent) ugh.... (feels concerned) brother???
Lakam: (notices Kidlat noticing Lakas silent) (looks down sadly)
Lakas: huh? (hears and looks at Kidlat looking at him) why? is there a problem????
Kidlat: no... (shakes his head) it is just... (awkwardly looks at Ulan and looks back at Lakas) I just wanna ask the same thing if there is any problem.....
Lakam: yeah Lakas.... (looks concerned at Lakas) I also noticed that you were thinking deeply but did not have the guts to ask you about it...
Lakas: oh... (guiltily listens to Lakam and Kidlat) it is just.... (takes a deep breath) Sahaya is outside and she has been crying there for hours.....
Kidlat: well.... it is her father and we cannot do anything about it if he is dead......
Lakas: but guys.... (looks nervous at everyone) you Kidlat and Ulan were not there when Thales was in the verge of killing us..... but we escaped and left him there alone in the woods.... (nervously speaks) near the erupting volcano and now he happens to not have survived it and I am worried about staying here knowing that somehow because of us..... he became a casualty and here her daughter is surprised about his death and..... (suddenly panics) I do not even know what else could happen... I cannot even assume anything because it worries me so much.....
Ulan: but when you think about it... Thales deserves it because he is a threat and.......
Kidlat: and Lakas... (holds Lakas' hand) she is just Sahaya and I do not think she can do anything about it now that her parents are.......
Lakas: (worriedly covers Kidlat and Ulan's mouth) (whispers) (cuts off Kidlat) guys.... do not speak something like that especially like that.... (looks around nervously) especially that she may just be around listening...
*Kidlat and Ulan nervously looks around*
Lakam: I agree and understand what Lakas is talking about and... (looks around) do not underestimate her.... she is just as obsessed as her father......
Lakas: that is why let's just have lunch for now.... (keeps looking around guiltily and nervously) I am just kinda delusional maybe.......
Sahaya: (sadly enters the room) (keeps crying) (hugs herself) father.....
*Ulan, Kidlat, Lakas and Lakam suddenly and nervously notices Sahaya*
Sahaya: huh? (suddenly notices Ulan, Kidlat, Lakas and Lakam looking at them) since when have you returned or.... (angrily looks at everyone) where even have you all been???
Ulan: (looks concerned at Lakas)
Lakas: (stands up) (tries to look serious at Sahaya) we were just searching as much as everybody was.....
Sahaya: really??? (wipes her tears) (seriously looks at Lakas) do you think I would trust you when you have a brother who is too scared and too irresponsible to do what he has to do for this tribe????
Lakas: oh Sahaya... (angrily speaks at Sahaya) (feels offended) always remember that you are still in the tribe we are leading and I was really around searching for my brother who probably ran away because of how he was treated here by my father and even your father......
Kidlat: (stands up) (looks concerned at Lakas)  
Lakas: you are even lucky that I still set up a funeral for your father when I do not have any respects from.....
Sahaya: (painfully slaps Lakas) (cuts off Lakas) and I am unhappy and disrespected from what you did and what you are saying.....
Lakam: (worriedly approaches and holds Lakas against Sahaya) you have no rights to do that to the prince of this tribe!!!
Sahaya: and you all do not even have rights to be in this castle.... peasants!!! (walks away) so I think you better leave as soon as possible.....
Lakas: (keeps staring angrily at Sahaya) coming from somebody who does not have a......
Sahaya: (feels offended and looks back at Lakas) have a what?!
Lakas: (suddenly looks threatened and nervous at Sahaya staring offended at him) you.... you have to go and do not mind us!
Sahaya: (rolls her eyes at Lakas) I am not done with you nor your brother... (left) 
Lakas: (takes a deep breath) (nervously looks down)
Ulan: (approaches Lakas with concern) you okay brother?
Lakas: I am fine... (nods and smiles slightly at Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam) I will be fine.... (looks away and continues to feels nervous)

It is now deep at night once again and back at the Dagatan Tribe, Agui has finally returned and there was Bulan, Liksi and Daplan sleeping outdoors.....

Agui: (sadly walks back to the campfire area) (hugs himself and feels cold) (notices Bulan, Liksi and Daplan sleeping outdoors)
Daplan: (sleeps while hugging Bulan's side)
Bulan: (sleeps peacefully while wrapping his arm around Daplan)
Liksi: (sleeps silently next to Bulan and Daplan)
Agui: (guiltily stares at Bulan and Daplan sleeping together) (in his mind) I am sorry if I am not able to convince Sidapa.... he is aching but I cannot use it as a reason because I know and he has to know that you two need him the most and he needs you two... (tears fall on his face) (kneels down and warms his hands on the campfire)
*Hala and Aman seriously approaches Agui*
Hala: where have you been????
Aman: (looks confused at Agui) you keep running away......
Agui: (notices and looks sadly at Hala and Aman) I am sorry.... but I bet.... I bet you know the reason why and it would be obvious that I have nobody else here back with me......
Hala: (suddenly looks down) (feels sad) Sidapa....
Aman: (looks sadly at Bulan and Daplan) he does not want to return.....
Agui: (keeps looking guiltily at Aman and Hala) and I feel bad for both of them.... I really do... (keeps crying softly)

Back at the snowy area of the whole region.... Sidapa was there in the middle of an empty area, passed out, weak and tired while lying on the empty area.....

Sidapa: (sadly sleeps around the snowy ground)
Dumangan: (walks and slowly approaches Sidapa) (shakes his head seriously) (in his mind) what a stubborn god... make sense... fire boys think they are god of all gods but here we are..... as weak as humans in snow..... (kneels down and stares at Sidapa sleeping) such a long way you ran but for what cost????

This is heating up.... I cannot wait for Sidapa to realize something as much as where Sahaya's anger will take her... tune in!!!
#LibulanTheAssumedComingThreat