Episode 66 : Eye Locking

It is now the next day and at the castle of the Libulans, Sidapa and Bulan were still sleeping together in Bulan's bedroom......

Sidapa: (sleeps peacefully) (snuggles closer to Bulan)
Bulan: (keeps sleeping) (feels Sidapa moving closer to him) (coughs) (slowly wakes up) huh? (notices Sidapa next to him sleeping) (smiles slightly) (strokes Sidapa's hair) (smiles at Sidapa sleeping) (in his mind) must be getting tired of being in the human form of you huh? you do not even have to sleep when you are in your god form but God... you have been so long here with me and you are still here no matter what happened.....
Sidapa: (slowly wakes up) (yawns) (notices Bulan staring at him) ugh... good... morning? (feels confused) was I loud???
Bulan: (shakes his head) no you are not..... but I know you are tired...... I was just thinking of your existence with me... how from all of the people that is deserving of you.... you chose to appear and stay with me.....
Sidapa: haha.. (smiles down and blushes) if it was somebody else... I am pretty sure that they would be scared of me... and that makes you special... you were never scared of me existing around you.. even ever since we were both little......
Sahaya: (approaches and secretly peeks at Sidapa and Bulan) (eyes widens at Sidapa and Bulan having an intimate conversation together)
Bulan: (holds Sidapa's cheeks) yeah... and I am sorry if I was kinda silent and not reassuring to you......
Sidapa: (feels confused) no.. what do you mean? you do not have to...
Bulan: (cuts off Sidapa) no.. (shakes his head) I really did come off rude yesterday as well.... and I am just saying that you were here to be with me.. to protect me and I am just making you worried lately......
Sidapa: (sadly listens to Bulan) oh Bulan.... but I respect your silence.. I am watching you because that is what I do... that is what I always did since I was little... and haha.. you notice every single stares I did....  and I will always be waiting for you and will always listen to what you feel..... (holds Bulan's cheeks) and I should be the one sorry because I lately was not good enough with being there for you.....
Bulan: it is fine but... (looks concerned at Sidapa) can I be the one to ask you this time? if you are.. fine????
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan) (nods) seeing you fine makes me fine.. we are connected right?
Bulan: (feels romantically emotional) (moves closer and kisses Sidapa's lips)
Sidapa: (closes his eyes) (puts his hands on Bulan's waist) (pulls Bulan closer to him and kisses Bulan softly)
Sahaya: (looks shocked at Bulan and Sidapa making out) (tears fall on his face)
Bulan: (keeps aggressively kissing Sidapa) (tries to take off his shirt)
Sidapa: (about to take off his shirt) (feels somebody watching them) wait... (stops Bulan from taking off his shirt)
Bulan: (confusedly stops kissing Sidapa) why?? is there something wrong???
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan) we are doing it at the wrong place but I promise you that there is a right time.... (kisses Bulan's forehead)
Bulan: (smiles at Sidapa)
Sahaya: (keeps staring at Bulan and Sidapa secretly)
Sidapa: (suddenly glares at Sahaya peeking at them)
Sahaya: (nervously notices Sidapa locking his eyes at her) (immediately left)

It is now afternoon and at the dining area of the whole castle, Liksi, Lakas, Bulan, Sahaya, Amaya, Sidapa, Briseo and Thales were having their first lunch together in a while.......

Briseo: (happily watches Bulan and Lakas eating)
Lakas: (looks annoyed at Briseo watching them eat) father.. can you just eat? I am already here so stop acting like you cannot believe I am really alive.....
Briseo: I am really just happy about my two sons..... I haven't seen you all in a while.. can you blame your very own father....
Lakas: (keeps eating) (murmurs) yeah if you did not trust Kaja and Ajas at the first place.. I shouldn't have made you feel unbelievable about my existence..
Briseo: ugh what???
Bulan: (kicks Lakas' leg from under the table) (glares at Lakas)
Lakas: (notices Bulan glaring at him) nothing.. you also cannot blame me for being disappointed that you are not there to save me...
Thales: (looks annoyed at Lakas) (seriously looks at Sahaya)
Amaya: (silently observes everyone)
Sahaya: (rolls her eyes at Bulan) (notices Sidapa seriously staring at her)
Sidapa: (rolls his eyes away from Sahaya)
Briseo: well.. that is where Bulan's recognition is acknowledged... I am starting to feel like you are getting better and better Bulan.....
Bulan: (fake smiles) well... I still cannot do it without my friends... Liksi.. Lakam.... and.. (looks at Sidapa) Sidapa.... he really is what his name means....
Sidapa: (eyes widens and smiles at Bulan)
*Thales and Sahaya aggressively stares at Sidapa*
Liksi: (looks concerned at everybody)
Briseo: but maybe that means..... you are ready to get.....
Bulan: (all of the sudden about to throw up) (holds himself to not vomit) (cuts off Briseo)
*Liksi, Lakas and Sidapa stands up looking concerned at Bulan*
Lakas: are you fine brother? (holds Bulan's shoulder)
Briseo: is he alright? (looks confused at Bulan)
Bulan: (catches his breath) ugh... (nods) yeah... I am fine.... maybe it is the travelling.... (looks seriously at Sidapa)
Liksi: (looks sadly at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (looks down sadly) (feels guilty)
Sahaya: (looks speechlessly concerned at everyone) (looks annoyed at Sidapa)

It is now night and at the secret crystal falls somewhere in the jungle, Lakam, Hala, Aman, Ulan and Kidlat were there helping each other bury Lakan......

*Ulan and Kidlat finishes shoveling and covering up Lakan's body under the ground*
Ulan: so ugh... we are done.... (wipes his sweat)
Lakam: (smiles at everyone) thank you guys for helping me out.... it really means so much and I am glad this place is made..... Lakan can stay in this little paradise... 
Kidlat: it is all fine Lakam.... but.. we shouldn't have done this in night.... (looks around)
Hala: well... no choice but we better stay here for the night.... Aman.. can you light up a campfire for us...
Aman: seriously? a water guardian???
*a campfire suddenly starts burning on the ground*
*everyone suddenly looks nervously at the campfire lighting up on its own*
Hala: (stares confusedly at the burning fire) is there some entity here????
Sidapa: (sadly appears sitting near the campfire) you are surrounded by 3 gods and even yourself is a god Hala.. why expect an entity?? (feels sad)
*everyone looks confused at each other from Sidapa's appearance*

This is starting to come together..... what do you wanna see in this series?
#LibulanEyeLocking