Episode 75 : Sudden Separation

After a couple of minutes of Sidapa waiting and Bulan escaping, the two finally got together with the rest of the boys....... at the exit of the Batumbakal tribe where Sidapa and the rest were waiting...

*Bulan, Lakas, Hala and Aman arrives and approaches everyone*
Bulan: (happily notices Sidapa) Sidapa????
Sidapa: (eyes widens and happily notices Bulan) oh God..... here you are!!! (runs and hugs Bulan tightly)
*everyone happily watches Sidapa hugging Bulan very tight*
Bulan: yeah?? (feels confused about Sidapa hugging him suddenly) I was about to do the running and the hugging but it seems like you are already doing it..... (hugs Sidapa softly)
Sidapa: you do not know how much I miss you and how much I am worried about you... (cries softly) you really do not know Bulan and I am amused and glad you are still safe after a whole day.......
Ulan: (sadly listens to Sidapa)
Bulan: (still feels confused about Sidapa being emotional) (mouths to Kidlat and Ulan) what happened to him??? (points Sidapa)
Kidlat: (shrugs) (looks at Lakas)
Lakas: (notices Kidlat looking at him) ugh Sidapa? should I say it????
Bulan: why? what happened? actually yeah... it really felt like a long day for what happened to me but what happened to all of you???? (looks curious at everyone)
Sidapa: (sadly stops hugging Bulan) (looks down guiltily)
Liksi: (looks sadly at Lakas)
Lakas: Sidapa figured out about what happened to you which angered him a lot and with that..... he... (sadly looks at Sidapa) he was not able to control himself which made him possessed Sahaya with all his anger.....
Bulan: (feels worried and concerned at Sidapa) Sid!! you did not have to do that...
Sidapa: (cries softly) I had to.... I had to because... because I was not doing so much to you lately... I feel guilty.....
Hala: and he also did the same to Thales.... he revealed himself......
Bulan: (hugs Sidapa's side) (pats Sidapa's side) I am so sorry to hear that Sidapa... I wish I was there......
Sidapa: but that is all I did to bring and save you here.....
Aman: and that is why me and Hala.... I do not actually know about Hala but I did reveal myself by saving Lakas and you earlier Bulan......
Hala: (smiles and nods at everyone) anything for all of you...
Bulan: (nods) so... what are we going to do now......
Lakam: I think we really have to leave this place now... we are still imprisoned while we are here....
Lakas: (nods seriously at Bulan) Lakam is right and I think we have to take advantage of this night now......
Bulan: (looks worried at Lakas) I agree with that but I think at this point.. it just have to be me....
*Sidapa, Aman and Hala sadly looks at each other*
Lakas: what do you mean.... it has to be just you?? (looks nervous at Bulan) I am coming with you.... I have to be near you because.......
Bulan: (shakes his head) (cuts off Lakas) it is finally fine Lakas... you did your part in helping me... you do not have to.....
Lakas: (cuts off Bulan) it is not about me saving or helping you... it is about me needing you... your brother!! (feels worried) (cries softly) Bulan... at the times we are together... why would we separate??
Bulan: because no one is going to suspect you here..... (shakes his head) and I find that safe..... (looks at Kidlat, Ulan and Lakam) and you have your real brother.....
Lakas: (hugs and cries on Bulan) if they are... then you are also real Bulan!!! I am not letting myself... (cries hardly) I am not letting myself go the wrong path again....
Bulan: you never was.... (smiles at Lakas) (whispers Lakas' tears) and Hala and Aman murdered those guards so that no one can be a witness.... you are safe here...
Lakas: but you are still suspected and they will hunt you down..... and I need you to need me to be there for you.... I want to Bulan... I almost died so why not serve my life for my brother... (cries softly) because all these war I trained to be in is just cruelty and I realized that I rather use my strength for honor.....
Bulan: then therefore.... (holds and raises Lakas' face to his face) I am honoured to have you as my brother and I promise... I will return to get you... the rest of you... (looks at everybody) but for now... if you all assume that they will be going to chase me.... then go spy here and look out for them.....
Lakam: (nods) I am staying with you Lakas...... (bravely looks at Lakas)
Kidlat: us too.... (smiles at Lakas) the way you want to serve your brother... that is what we want to do for you Lakas....
Ulan: (nods and smiles at Lakas) Kidlat is right... at this point... it is just us left......
Lakas: (keeps crying)
Sidapa: (holds Bulan's hand) (seriously looks at Lakas) Lakas... trust me for the last time with your brother... I will protect him... and the boys will be here too.... (looks at Hala and Aman)
*Hala and Aman nods at Sidapa*
Lakas: (wipes his tears) then I think I have no choice..... I still trust you all anyway..... (looks at everybody) and I will do the most and best here Bulan.. this is for us meeting again....
Bulan: (tears fall on his face) (moves closer and kisses Lakas' forehead) we will meet again.... I promise... we are just around.....
Hala: so... plan finally made?? (grabs on an incoming vine from the trees) I will lead the way for us okay?? (swings away to the forest) see you all! (left)
Lakas: (nods) I think you all have to leave..... (smiles and wipes Bulan's tears)
Bulan: (nods) (hugs Sidapa's side) take care my brother....
Sidapa: (smiles at hugs Bulan's side)
Lakas: take care my brother!! (slightly smiles at Bulan) (holds himself to not cry)
Aman: let's go!! I will light the way with my pearl... (takes out his shining pearl)
Bulan: (starts walking away with Sidapa) (keeps looking at Lakas)
*Aman, Bulan and Sidapa enters deeper in the forest and left*
Liksi: so... what about us? shall we go home???
Bulan: (keeps sadly staring at Bulan and the others entering the forest) Liksi... follow them and protect my brother please......
Liksi: (eyes widens at Bulan) are you sure????
*everyone suddenly looks at Liksi*

It is now the middle of dawn and at the middle of the dark forest, Hala, Sidapa, Aman, Liksi and Bulan were together travelling.......

Hala: you know what... (confidently walks) you did not have to be emotional earlier Sidapa when you could have just help us save your own future husband.....
Sidapa: (seriously ignored Hala)
Aman: (looks annoyed at Hala) Hala....  (notices Sidapa ignoring Hala) it is better to shut your mouth when having a conversation with a god of the underworld.....
Sidapa: (watches Bulan walking together with Liksi)
Liski: so... (looks concerned at Bulan) you okay??
Bulan: (keeps walking with everybody) (nods) yeah I am and.... (all of the sudden feels himself about to vomit) (suddenly holds on the a tree) and..... (holds himself from vomitting)
*Sidapa, Aman and Hala worriedly approaches Bulan*
Sidapa: Bulan.... are you okay?! this happened again and actually... I do not wanna hide my worries anymore.. this has been happening lately to you... what is wrong????
Bulan: (keeps struggling to not vomit) I have to admit that... (feels pain in his stomach) (feels his body wanting to vomit) I admit that I am not feeling fine but I do not know why as well....
*the ground starts to shake slowly*
Liksi: (feels something shaking again) what is that I am feeling?? (holds on the tree)
Hala: (notiges the leaves of the trees shaking) hold on!! (shouts) it is an earthquake again!!!!
*everyone runs and holds on a tree*
Bulan: (keeps struggling to not vomit) why not one problem at a time!!
Liski: the nature is starting to have anger towards humans I guess....
Hala: (notices Aman and Sidapa keeps looking at each other)
Aman: (keeps holding on the tree while the ground shakes intensely) what do you think?? I think we have to...
Sidapa: (seriously looks and listens to Aman) (looks at Bulan struggling while the whole world shakes) (feels guilty)

Back at the castle of the Libulans at the Batumbakal tribe, Sahaya was in her bedroom just woken up after the earthquake....

Sahaya: (feels the whole place shaking) (suddenly wakes up) (looks around) (feels nervous)
*the whole place suddenly stops shakimg*
Sahaya: (in her mind) (notices the whole place stops shaking) (feels angry) (clenches her fists) I am not letting myself be weak with your advantages Sidapa... you are not what matters anyway... Bulan is still what matters... he may be the reason of you strength but he is your main weakness as well.....

This is exciting... I really love when the whole episode goes beyond just a thousand words.... what will the last 5 episodes bring... tune in! Our next casts hasn't been seen yet....
#LibulanSuddenSeparation