Episode 73 : Possessed By Power

Back at the castle of the Libulans, Sidapa immediately went there to find where Bulan is......... at the main hall of the whole castle.....

Sidapa: (angrily opens the huge main doors of the entrance of the castle) (shouts seriously) Bulan!!! where are you!!!! (enters the main hall)
Amaya: (feels confused) (enters the room) ugh Sidapa? (notices Sidapa angry) what is happening here???
Sidapa: (glares angrily at Amaya) you!!! where is Bulan!!!!!
Sahaya: (enters the room from the dining area) (confidently and angrily stares at Sidapa) looking for somebody??
Sidapa: (turns and looks angrily at Sahaya) you!!! you must know where she is by how you sound right now.... (walks immediately to Sahaya) and I demand to know where he is.....
Sahaya: I am sorry to say but I actually do not know where he is.... but I can assure you that I have the power knowing about him and you do not dare demand me where she is because you are just nothing!!! (shouts angrily at Sidapa)
Amaya: (looks worried at Sidapa and Sahaya) what is happening here Sahaya?? I do not understand.....
Sidapa: I can see that Amaya.... (looks back at Amaya) I know why you do not know anything and I really am glad that you are not part of whatever is going on with your family.....
Amaya: (looks nervous at Sidapa)
Sidapa: and I have to say... they have been going on for such a longer time than you expected..... (walks towards Amaya) your father to be specific and your sister jumped in because she is so obsessed with power and love when Bulan has already shared all of those with somebody else....
Amaya: (tears fall on her face) enlighten me... I do not really understand still..
Sahaya: enough!! (angrily approaches and pulls Sidapa to her) do not dare brainwash my sister!!!
Sidapa: how can I brainwash her when she does not know anything!! (gets turned by Sahaya)
Sahaya: and who are you again to say all of this?? who are you to tell me that you are the one that owns Bulan??? how do you assume whatever you are assuming right now!!!
Sidapa: oh... do you wanna know???? (glares closely to Sahaya)
Sahaya: (bravely keeps staring at Sidapa) just to prove you wrong....
*a golden feather floats and falls suddenly between Sahaya and Sidapa*
Sahaya: (eyes widens at the golden feather) this is... Bulan has this!! is this how you are tricking and fooling Bulan?? to believe in witchcraft!!!!! (grabs the golden feather)
Sidapa: oh I will show you witchcraft.... (eyes suddenly turns black) (black smokes and particles starts pushing out of Sidapa's dark eyes)
Amaya: (eyes widens at the black particles and smokes) Sahaya? what is this? (feels nervous)
Sahaya: (eyes widens at Sidapa's black eyes pushing out dark smokes and particles) (notices the feather turning black) (shouts in fright) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
*the black smokes and particles start entering Sahaya's body*
Sidapa: (starts possessing and controlling Sahaya)
Amaya: oh my God Sahaya!!! (shouts worriedly at Sahaya getting possessed) Sidapa... you have to stop this!!!!!!
Sahaya: (speaks with Sidapa's demonic voice) (controlled by Sidapa) no... she has to have a lesson!! (struggles to fight back Sidapa) (speaks on her normal voice) help me Amaya!!!
*Lakas and Liksi worriedly enters the main hallway*
Lakas: what is happening here???
Liksi: (eyes widens at Sahaya being possessed by Sidapa) look at Sahaya!!
Lakas: (nervously looks at Sahaya getting controlled by Sidapa) Sidapa????
Sahaya: (speaks demonically controlled by Sidapa) now tell me where is Bulan!!! (keeps fighting back Sidapa possessing her body) I do not know!!!! (uncontrollably walks away from the main hallway) wait... where are you taking me?!!! (suddenly speaks on a demonic voice controlled by Sidapa) tell me!!!! (left with Sidapa possessing her body)
Amaya: (looks worried at Sahaya) Lakas!! Liksi!! help her!
*Lakas and Liksi seriously looks at each other*

At a small lake in the middle of the farm, Sidapa controlled Sahaya to go there....

Sahaya: (throws herself near the side of the lake controlled by Sidapa) now look at me!! (leans her face near the water controlled by Sidapa) look at me!!!! (speaks in a demonic voice) (notices Sidapa as her reflection mirror)
Sidapa: (glares angrily at Sahaya) so you really are tough aye?? now who has to power?? now who wants to own Bulan when I can own and take your life now!!
Sahaya: (cries hardly) (controls herself) I am not gonna give up on....
Sidapa: (pulls Sahaya's face closer to the lake by controlling her) (cuts off Sahaya) do not test me!!! I said where is Bulan!!!!!!!!
*the water splashes to Sahaya's face with Sidapa's anger*
Sahaya: (face gets splashes by water) (keeps crying hardly) at this tribe's prison!! just get out of me!! get out of....
Sidapa: (breaks free from Sahaya's body) (appears separately next to Sahaya) (cuts off Sahaya)
Sahaya: (weakly falls to the ground)
Sidapa: this is not the last of us!!! (left)
*Amaya, Lakas and Liski approaches Sahaya on the ground near the lake*
Sahaya: (suddenly faints)
Amaya: (falls on her knees) (shouts, cries and hugs Sahaya) Sahaya!!!
Lakas: I am sorry Amaya but... (angrily stares at Sahaya) deserved.....
Liksi: (whispers to Lakas) still better not say it...
Amaya: (keeps crying and hugging Sahaya) Sahaya!!!
Sahaya: (feels unconscious)

It is now night and somewhere in the jungle, all the boys gathered there to plan how to get Bulan out of the prison......

Kidlat: (keeps throwing wood on the campfire) so what is the plan???
Aman: yeah... (keeps watching Bulan from his pearl) I do not want Bulan to look like this!!
Sidapa: this is no plan for all of us anymore..... I am going to free Bulan and straightforward escape with him......
Ulan: but that is a plan haha.... we have to help each other...
Hala: I can... if he is locked or anything.. I can handle all of it... we are actually capable of freeing Bulan in our own way but I will do it......
Sidapa: thanks Hala and I will really entrust you on this.....
Lakas: how about us???
Lakam: yes.. what is our work here???
Sidapa: both ways can be safe for the rest of you... stay here because you guys have nothing to do with the issue..... or leave with us because this place is still in danger but you guys won't early be suspected on......
Liksi: we are going with you... (looks at Lakas) we showed no mercy to the ones who lay a finger to Bulan....
Lakas: and I am doing this personally for my brother so I will help Hala free Bulan.....
*everyone nods and agrees with each other*
Kidlat: sounds like a plan...
Sidapa: that I am not going to hold back...... (holds and looks at Bulan from Aman's pearl)

At the prison, Bulan is there locked for the whole night...

Bulan: (holds and pats his stomach) (holds himself to not vomit) (cries softly) what did I do to deserve this??

I also agree to Lakas that Sahaya deserved being possessed.. tune in more! This will be fun!
#LibulanPossessedByPower