Episode 105 : To A New Era

It is now the next day and it is a busy morning in the Libulan Tribe as all the people are gathered in front of the Libulan's castle to wait for Lakas to address something to them...... at the bedroom hallway, Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam were there at the second floor main front window also waiting for Lakas.....

*the crowd in front of the castle patiently waits for Lakas to show up at the castle's second floor main front window*
*Lakas, Ulan and Kidlat concernly peeks at the crowd in front of the castle from the second floor main front window*
Ulan: gosh.... as much as kings are popularly known to be tyrants or corrupt.... seeing people in front of the castle gives me all the nerves like... how can a king actually handle a whole.... tribe????
Lakam: well... (looks around the hallway and notices Lakas not around) it is hard but they can get away by what you just said... being tyrants and corrupt.......
Kidlat: but I am pretty sure.... (keeps looking at the crowd) Lakas would be a great king.... he will never fail and will instead make a change.....
Lakam: (sadly looks down) only if he really wants to rule because... lets be real.... he seems to not want to.....
*Kidlat and Ulan sadly looks at each other*
Lakas: (walks out of his bedroom) (notices Kidlat, Ulan and Lakam at the main front window peeking at the crowd) are there lots of people there already???
*Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat notices Lakas*
Ulan: yeah hahaha.... you really are not scared to show up to a crowd like this?
Kidlat: (looks annoyed and elbows Ulan) (whispers to Ulan) don't discourage him.....
Ulan: (feels guilty at Kidlat elbowing him) (whispers back to Kidlat) I am just worried a bit for him... he is still a new and an upcoming king.....
Lakas: (sadly listens to Ulan and Kidlat) (approaches everyone at the main front window and notices the crowd at the front of the castle)
*the crowd suddenly notices and happily shouts at Lakas showing up at the second floor main front window*
Lakas: (whispers) look at these people looking all excited... as if they weren't in favor of killing my brother...... and yeah... (looks at Ulan) I am not scared in a way that you think.... I am scared for I am upset about who I am leading..... (looks back at the crowd)
*Kidlat, Lakam and Ulan sadly looks down listening to Lakas*
Lakas: but yeah! (shouts confidently at the crowd from the main front window) I do not want to keep this any longer for I am just here to address everything and I think we all deserve that anyway......
*the crowd keeps happily cheering for Lakas*
Lakam: (sadly looks down) (whispers) I pity them though... in the end... they will all cling on whoever's just there....
Kidlat: yeah but... (smiles at Lakas) that is why I am glad that it is Lakas who is leading...... I am hopeful for my brother....
Lakas: (smiles hearing Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat talking about him) (keeps seriously talking to the crowd) I know that these few weeks has been rough....... death... destruction... miracles..... curses! whatever you all may think of it might be right.....
Daplan: (suddenly appears and watches Lakas from one of the entrance of the Batumbakal Tribe)
Lakas: but do not fear anymore because all of those are said and done.... and as much as it is hard to move on from the fast past events..... we have to go on with the days that also passes..... including us who leads and rules which means that I would like to formally introduce myself to all of you!!!!
*everyone happily claps and keeps cheering for Lakas*
Lakas: I Lakas.... the son of our late King Briseo..... will now be taking over his position.... as the upcoming king of this Batumbakal Tribe and with the upcoming coronation... I would like to introduce you all as well into a new era!! A new era that we will all look forward to.... filled with peace... safety and no fear at all... for the light will guide us.... everyday with the sun... (looks at the sun) and every night with the moon... (looks back at the crowd)
*Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat proudly looks at Lakas*
*the crowd claps and keeps cheering loudly for Lakas*
Lakas: (watches everyone cheering and clapping for him) (slightly smiles) (suddenly and confusedly notices Daplan watching him front one of the entrances of the Batumbakal Tribe) (in his mind) Daplan??
*Lakam, Kidlat and Ulan suddenly looks concerned at Lakas looking confused*
Lakam: (whispers) is everything okay Lakas?
Lakas: (nods at Lakam) (keeps looking confused at Daplan watching him from one of the entrance of the tribe)
Daplan: (smiles proudly at Lakas at the second floor main front window noticing him at one of the entrances of the tribe)
Lakas: (looks back at the crowd) once again..... welcome to a soon new era everybody!!!! I will not fail you!! (shakes his head)
*everyone loudly claps and shouts happily for Lakas*
*Lakam, Ulan and Kidlat happily claps behind Lakas*
Lakas: (keeps looking confused seeing Daplan watching him from a distance)
Daplan: (keeps smiling at Lakas) (walks away and left)
Lakas: (watches Daplan walking away) (in his mind) (keeps feeling confused) seriously... why is he still here???

After Lakas' announcement to his very own tribe, Lakas immediately headed to one of the entrances where Daplan was watching him......

Lakas: (immediately arrives and looks around at an entrance of the tribe) Daplan? where are you? why are you still here?
*Ulan, Kidlat and Lakam confusedly and concernly follows and listens to Lakas*
Kidlat: Daplan was here again?
Lakas: yes but I cannot find where ...
Lakam: wait.... (suddenly notices and points some sort of portal attached to one of the trees shining) what is that??!
*everyone else notices Lakam pointing at a portal attached to a tree*
Ulan: yeah.... (feels confused) it looks like a portal...
Lakas: it looks like one but... (walks closer to the tree with an attached portal) do not come near it... let me check it first... (tries to touch and push his hand through the portal)
Kidlat: (looks concerned at Lakas touching the portal) be careful Lakas......
Lakam: where does it lead?? (slowly walks closer to Lakas touching the portal)
Lakas: (notices his hand not passing through the portal) wait...  it doesn't go... (feels confused) anywhere.....
Ulan: but how did that happen? (keeps feeling confused) 
Lakas: (shrugs) (looks around) (in his mind) what is this for? is Daplan behind this? but... why?? (keeps feeling concernly confused) what is he up to?
*Ulan, Lakam and Kidlat looks concerned at Lakas still looking confused*

It is now night and at the large tree house home of Bulan, Sidapa and Daplan, Bulan and Sidapa are now in their bedroom about to have a rest.......

*Bulan and Sidapa lays comfortably on the bed next to each other*
Sidapa: (hugs Bulan happily) we actually do not need sleep Bulan as we are now gods but.... I will be willing to keep doing it as you do it as well.....
Bulan: well.... (blushes and smiles at Sidapa hugging him) I think sleep is just made so that we aren't fully awake in a world that could show us danger.... like... just close your eyes... and worry about nothing..... 
Sidapa: (nods) as a god of dead people.... that's the only fortune they get when dying... no more danger unless you stay in hell......
Bulan: (suddenly feels bothered and concerned) anyways... speaking of danger.... are we too close lately that we are being irresponsible of Daplan???
Sidapa: (slightly feels guilty) (looks around) well.... we might be but we still see him everyday.... when he eats lunch and dinner which we all do not need as well but... that means... Daplan just eats to return here....
Bulan: (nods) but leaves again..... (looks around worriedly) I think we should pay attention to him more..... like... where could he be.....
Daplan: (suddenly appears laying on the bed in between Sidapa and Bulan) everywhere fathers! especially in night... I am always here to sleep with you two!
*Bulan and Sidapa looks surprised at Daplan appearing in between them laying on the bed*
*Bulan and Sidapa happily hugs Daplan*
Bulan: always remember son that we are here okay? we will protect you.....
Sidapa: yeah... whoever puts you in danger will be locked in darkness.... and your father Bulan will lead you through light..... 
Daplan: (blushes down) well..... I will do the same fathers... (looks at his parents) you two needs saving as well.....
*Bulan and Sidapa suddenly feels confusedly concerned and looks at each other listening to Daplan*
Daplan: but... (hugs Bulan and Sidapa) for now.... when will be your wedding day fathers? have you planned it... already??
*Bulan and Sidapa suddenly blushes at Daplan and  looks back at each other*
Sidapa: yeah haha.... (romantically looks at Bulan) when Bulan?
Bulan: (keeps blushing at Sidapa romantically looking at him) anytime... (keeps hugging Daplan) anytime!!
Daplan: (tries to not feel guilty and keeps watching and listening to his parents)

This is already one of my favorite episodes of this final season... very inspiring.... and very reassuring as if something bad isn't coming.... tune in... we are in the last 15 episodes of this final season....
#LibulanToANewEra