Episode 31 : The Prince Rebelled

Bulan: (internally panicking) (looks nervous at everyone)
*Sidapa and Hala enters the room*
Sidapa: (whispers to Liksi) what is happening here??
Liksi: (whispers) Lakas just betrayed Bulan.....
Hala: (looks sadly at Bulan)
Briseo: (grabs the piece of wood) aren't you gonna speak or I will smash this onto you!
Bulan: (clenches his fists) fine!!! I am going to admit it.... (stares angrily at Briseo) I am tired follow the way of this family..... I am tired following something that I am sick off..... (cries hardly)
Briseo: (slaps Bulan's face hardly) you do not know what you are thinking as you say this.....
Bulan: oh I know... (glares at Briseo) I know a lot of things but you are pressuring me with all of the standards.... with all the culture... with all the tradition.... (stares angrily at Lakas) and what should a Libulan be???? something that I am the opposite of?? then why are you choosing me????? are you trying to heat me and Lakas up on purpose????
Briseo: cause I have no choice but to pass it onto you..... (points Lakas) and he is a false Libulan.... no matter how he fight, no matter how many wars he conquer... he will never be deserving to become the king...... and you!
Bulan: (points himself) I have to struggle following your stupid traditions to achieve the goals to becoming one Libulan???? I don't think I also deserve that kind of treatment......
Briseo: (feels annoyed) so what are you trying to tell? you do not want to marry Sahaya????
Sahaya: (looks down sadly)
Bulan: (looks nervous at Thales) I will never marry somebody I don't love as well as Lakas doesn't deserve being with somebody in a fixed way...... (points Briseo) (rages in anger) if you think us not deserving all of this is our loss.... then I wanna say how unfortunate I am to fall into hands like you.....
Amaya: (notices Sahaya about to cry) Sahaya?
Sahaya: (cries hardly) then who are you falling for???? if it won't be me, what is still my purpose to be here...... who do you like? (stares angrily) Sidapa????
Sidapa: (eyes widens at Sahaya)
Bulan: (stares angrily at Thales, Sahaya and Sidapa) you go ask your genius father about this... they make the engagement.... not me! (rolls his eyes) (turns away from Briseo)
Thales: (clenches his fists)
Briseo: (grabs Bulan angrily) you think you could get away with what you just said?!
Bulan: (pushes Briseo angrily to the bed) do not touch me! before you accidentally kill me!!!
Sidapa: (eyes widens at Bulan)
Bulan: (looks at everyone) or worse...... you do it on purpose...... (left)
Briseo: (looks nervously at Bulan leaving) (in his mind) what is he talking about?? (feels confused)
Liksi: I think we all should follow him.......
Ajas: (stands up angrily) you would still approach an ungrateful and rebellious person like him????
Liksi: with all due respect everyone.... he may be against all of you..... but he is still somebody like a brother to me..... do not confuse my role in this castle and my role personally...... so yeah, I hope you all respect the way I will approach him..... (left)
Sahaya: (stares angrily at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (rolls his eyes at Sahaya) (left)
Hala: (follows Sidapa) Sid!!! (left)

At the village of the tribe, Liksi was there worried about where Bulan has gone through......

Liksi: (looks around) Bulan? (approaches the villagers) have you all seen where Bulan have gone????
Lakan: (carries a huge sack of rice) make sure you won't spill all of these or else we would not get paid and.... we have to pay for these......
Lakam: (follows Lakan) I know.... you do not have to remind me of that......
Liksi: (approaches Lakam and Lakan) ugh Lakam? Lakan?
Lakam: (notices Liksi) Liksi? why you seem in a hurry????
Lakan: (looks annoyed at Liksi) Liksi... we are busy, stop distracting my brother......
Liksi: (points Lakan angrily) do not dare speak on me especially that you are Lakas' friend.... you do not know what happened to Bulan because of him.....
Lakam: (feels nervous) what happened to Bulan?
Liksi: he fled after his brother betrayed him into admitting that he is against his father's rules and standards....
Lakam: (feels sad) Bulan did everything to defend and protect Lakas from something he doesn't want but Lakas hurt him instead.....
Lakan: but isn't that the truth???
Liksi: of course Lakan.... automatically, you have the same mindset as Lakas.... I am not done with him.... I am not done with him! (left)
Lakam: (looks down sadly) I wanna help Liksi find Bulan now......
Lakan: (angrily stares at Liksi leaving)

It is now night and at the forest, Sidapa was there worried and finding Bulan......

Sidapa: (shouts in concern) Bulan?! Bulan?!! I know you won't go way to far without me......
Hala: (appears behind Sidapa) I thought you can track him... why you feel so useless now? are you feeling conscience of what you did before what happened to him???
Sidapa: (aggressively turn to Hala) (burns his hands and eyes) (shouts to Hala) can you please just leave me alone..... this hasn't been worse if it wasn't for you!!!
Hala: (rolls his eyes) still tough huh???? (seriously stares at Sidapa) but I am right, right???
Sidapa: (looks around) I cannot read him for God's sake.... maybe he is in deep anger which prevent me from sensing him.... it is only strong when he is worried....... and I still do not get it at all but I am worried.... (feels around)
Hala: that is because he loves you and expects you all the time, that is when you feel him.... and in the mean time, he may feel the world against him that is why you cannot feel him......
Sidapa: (looks confused at Hala)
Hala: but do not worry.... I control this place so I know where to find him.....
Sidapa: I do not need your help....
Hala: (angrily shouts) would you stop being tough for a while because we all care for Bulan here......
Sidapa: (quickly moves back and stares to Hala) and tell me first about your motive.....
Hala: I think you know why..... and with that being said... with who you are... who I am.... I think we are all involved because of similarities..... it would make sense someday but I know what I'm saying.... (disappears)
Sidapa: (looks down sadly)
Hala: (appears again) (whispers to Sidapa) and expect more like us! (disappears)
Sidapa: (shouts) wait..... what do you mean? can you be straightforward now? (looks around)
Hala: (voice only) no.... if you do not want me to be with you... I will find him all by myself and do not worry, I am not coming for him romantically if you think that is my motive...
Sidapa: (clenches his fists) are you should!
Hala: but I am gonna marry him if you continue hurting him!!!
Sidapa: (shouts and blazes himself in fire) Hala!!!!!

This is so exciting.... this remaining episodes may look short but there is more to expect in the series... tune in!
#LibulanThePrinceRebelled