Episode 59 : WarShip

Still at the middle of the sea.....

Ajas: (stares widely at the incoming ship flashing to his ship) (feels nervous)
Lakas: (keeps staring annoyingly at Ajas) even if you keep denying it... I can see the fright in your...
Ajas: (punches Lakas' face hardly)
Lakas: (slams painfully to the wooden floor) (lips suddenly starts bleeding)
*the troops all of the sudden approaches Ajas*
Troop #1: what are we going to do sir????
Ajas: (feels annoyed) (points the ship) do something... we do not know if that ship is safe or not!!!!!
*the troops starts working around the whole ship*
*Aman's ship starts catching up faster to Ajas' ship*
Aman: (shouts from his ship) here we are boys!!!! we will drive next to him so we can finally reach him out......
Ajas: (hears Aman from a distance) (feels threatened) (shouts angrily) who do you all think you are!! (immediately runs inside the ship) (grabs some weapons)
*Aman's ship starts sailing next to Ajas' ship*
Aman: (notices the ship) (sees the troops) here we are!!!!! I am going to work on this.... who is coming??? by the way... the rest stays.... (walks near the edge of the ship next to Ajas' ship)
Kidlat: (approaches the steering wheel) I am going to drive... others go do something right now...
Liksi: Lakam and me will find some ropes and hope we do find some.....
Lakam: we will also find weapons....
*Liksi and Lakam enters the inside of the ship*

Hala: (notices Lakas dizzy on the other ship's floor) (feels nervous and concerned) boys... I think I see Lakas from up here.....
Bulan: what??? (feels worried) where is he??? (shouts) Lakas???
Lakas: (hears Bulan from the Ajas' ship) (feels alarmed) Bulan!!! (cries in fright) please help me here... he is taking me away....
Bulan: (approaches and shakes Sidapa) what are we going to do now????
Sidapa: (looks at Bulan) are you ready??? we will get in that place.....
Bulan: (shouts at Lakas) hear that Lakas... stay in your place and......
Ajas: (cuts off Bulan) (suddenly grabs Lakas from the back) stay in place and what Bulan???? (notices everyone on the other ship) do you all think that you guys could do anything if you all lay a finger on this ship???? cause I will kill Lakas as soon as you all step on this....
Hala: (swings down from the watch tower) we are not scared of you.....
Bulan: I doubt you even wanna kill the person you want to marry...
Ajas: (feels guilty) (feels pissed) (shouts angrily) no!!!! (drags Lakas in the middle of the deck)
Lakas: (keeps crying) (tries to break free) (hopefully looking at Bulan) save me!! (cries hopelessly)
Kidlat: (sadly watches Lakas from the other boat) (in his mind) that is my brother....
Ajas: but making me guilty won't change anything... (opens the entrance of the underground area of the ship) (throws Lakas down the underground area of the ship)
Lakas: Bulan!!! (shouts in pain) (rolls down the wooden stairs to the underground)
Ajas: (closes the entrance of the underground) go get him if you dare...
Aman: oh we will really dare to take him back.....
Ajas: (glares at Aman) why? do you know who I am???
Aman: do you also know who we are??? (eyes starts turning blue)
*the water in the sea starts crashing to each other rapidly*
Ajas: (feels nervous) (shouts in fright) what is happening????
*a rope swings to Hala*
Hala: (grabs and swings on the watch tower of Ajas' ship) go and take control of this ship boys... go and give your best!!!
*the lightning strikes in the middle of the sea*
*the waves starts crashing harder*
Ajas: (shouts) my people.... go and attack them!!!
*the 4 troops starts attacking them*
Sidapa: (holds Bulan) Bulan... this is a dangerous time to be involved.. let us do it this time....
Bulan: but Sidapa... my brother....
Sidapa: (transforms into smoke) (starts travelling and surrounding the whole ship of Ajas)
Ajas: (eyes widens at the black smokes start covering the area) who are really all of you???,
Aman: I told you... I do not know us... (runs and jumps on the other ship)
*the sea pushes out water and helps Aman jump to the other ship*
Aman: (lands and pushes Ajas off the ground)
Ajas: (slams painfully on the ground)
Aman: (lands angrily on top of Ajas) (transforms a trident with his hand) (body starts forming scales) (about to stop Ajas angrily with his trident)
Ajas: (grabs his sword and covers the trident with his sword)
Aman: (tries to keep pushing the trident towards Ajas)
*a troop is about to attack Aman from behind with a dagger*
Hala: (eyes widens at the troop about to attack Aman) Aman!! (shouts in fright) look out!
Aman: huh? (turns around) (notices somebody about to stab him)
*a vine starts breaking from under the ship grabbing a troop up to the sky*
Aman: (notices the troop being lifted up to the sky with the vines)
Ajas: (about to stab Aman with a sword)
Aman: (suddenly transforms into water) (starts travelling away from Ajas)
Ajas: (shouts angrily) this is unfair..... (about to follow Aman)
Sidapa: (follows Ajas' through smokes form) (smokes starts holding Ajas from walking)
Ajas: huh???? (notices himself stopping to walk) what is happening????
Sidapa: (appears behind Ajas) (voice starts transforming into a demonic form) go and free him or else....
Ajas: or else what??? (turns around bravely at Sidapa)
Sidapa: (rages in anger) (body starts to burn orange fire)
*the wave suddenly starts pushing both ships*
*everyone outbalances and trips down*
Hala: (falls painfully into the ground from the watch tower)
*the troop tangled on vines painfully crashes down to the sea*
*a troop crawls and about to attack Hala from behind*
Sidapa: (notices a troop about to attack Hala from his back) look out Hala!!
Hala: (notices somebody about to attack him)
Aman: (slithers in water form to the troop about to attack Hala) (transform into human form) (stabs the troop from the back with his trident)
*a lightning strucks the troop and the deck of the ship*
*everyone looks frightened*
Bulan: (watches everyone from the other ship) (shouts) (feels worried) is everything fine there????
Ulan: we have to do something... (feels worried) we know Aman's power and it is both a challenge and advantage to us as well......
Kidlat: (notices a troop keep on driving the other ship) I will catch up on that ship before we all take part there..... (drives the ship faster despite the waves)
*Lakam and Liksi approaches Ulan and Bulan with weapons*
Lakam: we are back... so are we going to fight as well????
Bulan: (shakes his head) (takes the sword from Liksi) no need... there are only few soldiers here and I am just going to find Lakas while they fight...
Liksi: (notices a growing fire at the other ship) is that a fire????
*everyone widens their eyes at the fire starting to grow bigger on the ship*
Bulan: oh no!! (walks at the edge of the ship) I have to be there now.... Lakas is under....
Kidlat: I will do my best!! just wait... (drives the ship immediately and covers the way of the other ship)
*the troop angrily notices the ship covering his way*
Ajas: (notices the troop getting distracted by the other ship covering the way) what are you doing??? crash to the ship!!!!
Aman: no!! (about to attack Ajas)
Sidapa: (about to approach and attach the troop driving the ship)
Ajas: (dodges Aman) (falls down the ship to the sea)
Hala: (looks worried at Aman) Aman!!!!!! (holds on the edge and looks at Aman under the sea) do you need help????
*the troop is nearly about to crash the ship to the other ship*
Sidapa: no!!! (grabs the troop and and transform his body into blue fire) (rips off and burns the troop in 2)
*blood splatters everyone*
*blue fire starts to crawl all around the wooden ship*
*the 2 ships crashes and damages each other*
*the both ship shakes intensely*
*everyone outbalances painfully*
Lakam: (suddenly trips down and slides out of the ship to the sea)
Ulan: (notices Lakam falling out of the sea) no!!!! Lakam!!!
Hala: (trips off and falls down the edge of the ship falling to the water)
Sidapa: (notices the whole area burning rapidly) oh no!!!
Ajas: (angrily stares at Sidapa) look what you have done... you all are gods but your own strengths are also your weaknesses as well....
Liksi: (slowly stands up) (notices Bulan standing bravely looking at the other ship) Bulan??? are you fine???
Bulan: this is not a disadvantage.... and to be honest, I am not going let a minute slip away right now.... (runs and  safely travels to the other burning ship)
Ulan: (looks worried at Lakam at the sea) Liksi... Lakam fell down the ship....
Liksi: no!!! (approaches Ulan) (shouts at Lakam from the edge of the ship) Lakam!!! are you fine????
Bulan: (approaches Sidapa) Sidapa.... I have to save Lakas now.... he is unsafe there......
Sidapa: (holds Bulan's hand) no!!!!
Bulan: what do you mean no?!!! he is about to die!! (tries to break free from Sidapa)
Sidapa: and everybody else!!! (looks seriously at Bulan)
Bulan: (feels emotionally hurt) but I thought.... you believe in me.....
Sidapa: (shakes his head) I cannot even believe myself... I just destroyed the ship more.... we all did..... (tears fall on his face) I burned this.... Aman as well damaged the ship with lightning strikes and water current..... and Hala broke the ship by popping out some... (feels worried) vines....
Bulan: (feels worried) no!!! the boat is going to sink as well and he could also drown... I have to save him now!!! (about to leave)
Ajas: (grabs a rifle about suddenly shoots Bulan multiple times) 
Sidapa: (pulls Bulan down to the floor) watch out!!!!!
*Bulan and Sidapa painfully falls on the floor*
*the bullet strikes multiple times to the other ship*
Kidlat: no!! (notices the bullets hitting the their ship) (feels worried about the ship) (holds on)
Bulan: (notices Sidapa discouraged and disappointed) (feels sad) (holds Sidapa's cheeks) there is no time to be discouraged right now..... if this place is meant to be burned down..... go and burn it while me and Lakas will swim out by the underground....
Sidapa: will you be fine????
Bulan: (stands up) I will.....
*the ship starts shaking, sinking and burning*
Ajas: (outbalances) (falls to the floor)
Bulan: (approaches and opens the entrance of the underground of the ship) (tries to balance himself)
Ajas: (looks angrily at the remaining troop) what do you think you are doing? stop him!!
*the troop starts following Bulan*
Bulan: (immediately enters the underground of the ship)
*the troop follows Bulan to the underground of the ship*
Sidapa: (slowly stands up) you still have faith of winning????
Ajas: (glares at Sidapa) if this would be the last of me... I would do everything to kill all those who are against me.....
Sidapa: (smiles evilly at Ajas) glad you know that it would be your death soon... just like your father.. that we killed....
Ajas: huh?? (feels confused at Sidapa)
*the sky starts turning extra dark*
*the wind starts blowing and the rain starts pouring hardly*
Sidapa: (evilly stares at Ajas) and you will he in my hands soon!!!!!
*the lightning strikes the sail of Ajas' ship*

The final episode of the season... I choose this over the finale of the second season.. wanna see who would actually sink in?
#LibulanWarShip