Episode 27 : Hala, The God Of Nature

At the Sidapa forest....

Bulan: (silently follows Kaja's troops)
Troop #1: (jumps off his horse) I think we should all rest here for a while since it is a long way back to the Dagatan tribe.......
Troop #2: yeah but we have to be patient because this rich Batumbakal tribe will no longer exist by the time we invade.....
Troop #3: (strokes his horse) but I am prepared anytime... I wonder why Kaja doesn't want us to invade right now....
Troop #4: he is just meticulous...... (rides his horse) by the way, I am gonna find something to eat here in the forest....... somebody should help me.....
Troop #3: (rides his horse) I will... do not worry!
Troop #1: hurry up you two okay??
Troop #4: sure... lets go!!
*troop #3 & #4 left*
Bulan: (secretly listens and peeks behind a tree) (watches everyone resting) (clenches his fists) (in his mind) if only I was supernatural... I am gonna destroy you all at once!!
Hala: (appears in another near tree's branch) (notices Bulan peeking from a tree) (in his mind) wait... is this boy what I think he is?????
Liksi: (weakly shouts) (approaches Bulan) why do you keep running away like this Bulan! (catches his breath)
*the troops feels alarmed*
Bulan: oh God... (covers his mouth) (notices the troops getting alarmed) (looks at Liksi) Liksi.... you are too loud.... I was watching somebody.... (whispers)
*the troops angrily and surprisingly walks behind Bulan*
Troop #1: you make be a high class kid but it doesn't define anything to us....
Bulan: (looks nervous at the troops) oh God.... they found us...
Liksi: (nervously holds Bulan from behind) Bulan?
Troop #2: I do not care if you know our wrath cause I know a weakling like you will never speak up!!!
Hala: (looks concerned at Bulan and Liksi) no..... (grabs a pear and throws it at the troops) take that!!!
*the pear hits both the heads of the troops*
*the troops get distracted and looks around*
Troop 1: where did that come from???
Bulan: (pulls Liksi away to another direction) this is our time to run!! lets go Liksi!!!!
Lakam: (about to approach everyone) ugh guys? I am here....
Liksi: (notices Lakam) (follows Bulan) call everyone for help.... we are being attacked........ (shouts)
*Bulan and Liksi left*
*the troops angrily follows Bulan and Liksi*
Lakam: oh God... Liksi!! Bulan! will you all be okay???? (feels nervous)
Hala: (angrily looks at the troops) (disappear from vines)

Deeper in the western part of the forest, Liksi and Bulan were still running from the soldiers......

Liksi: (catches his breath) how long will we run... I am tired....  (cries hardly) I do not have my weapons with me.....
Bulan: I am sorry... (stops running) (pulls Liksi behind him) you should take cover......
Liksi: no... (shouts in concern) I wouldn't let you take harm.....
Bulan: I can take this for such longer..... I can control them with the blink of my eye.....
*the troops are about to approach and grab Bulan*
Troop #1: you are not trained enough physically and we all know that, king Bulan of the future.....
Troop #2: and that future seems blur now.... (about to grab Bulan by the hair)
Bulan: (closes his eyes)
Liksi: Bulan!!!!!
Bulan: (glares and immobilize both troops with his charm)
*the troops suddenly gets immobilize by Bulan's charm*
Bulan: (looks nervous at the troops)
Liksi: (eyes widens at the troops) wait... you are right... I remember your supernatural charm.....
Hala: (appears from a branch of the tree)
Bulan: I do not know how can we escape or.... (keeps smiling at the troops) or how will my charm last..... (internally feels nervous)
*the other troops are racing to Liksi fron Bulan's behind*
Liksi: (notices the troops with horses) Bulan? (feels nervous) the others are going behind us... behind you!
Bulan: no!!!
*the horses gallops fast about to his Liksi and Bulan*
Liksi: (nervously closes his eyes) call your man or any God... (shouts) grant us safety here........
Troop #3: (riding a horse) they never do exist sadly!!
Hala: (appears and shines from the tree) not so fast!!! (shouts) (opens his arms widely)
*vines starts slithering down the tree and wraps the troops legs, arms and the horses*
Troop #4: (eyes widens at the vines) (tries to let go himself) no!!!! what in the name of magic is this......
*the horses neighs in pain*
Troop #3: (struggles to break free from the vines) I cannot get off... (shouts in pain) it hurts....
Bulan: (notices the troops getting wrapped immediately in vines) what is happening? is this Sidapa? Sid???
Liksi: it could be... we are saved.......
Hala: (magically appears in front of Bulan and Liksi) I apologize to say but I am not the man you think I am......
Liksi: (looks confused at Hala) you are not Sidapa???
Bulan: (feels confused) them who are you?
Sidapa: I am heartbroken to hear that you do not know me when I know you... (looks at Bulan) but Bulan, I would like to tell you that I am non other than the God of the forest..... to be general, the God of nature... Hala!!!
*a wind blows a lot of leaves surrounding Bulan, Liksi and Hala*
Bulan: (smiles) so Sidapa is not really the keeper of the forest???
Hala: he is cause he has a higher value sadly... but I am as competitive as he is........ (offer a handshake) nice to meet you too... were you hurt????
Bulan: (shakes Sidapa's hands) (sees some vines wrapping on his hands) we were not.....
Liksi: but thank you for your help......
Bulan: (looks at the troops and horses fully wrapped in vines) so..... are they gonna be okay?
Hala: oh them? (looks at the troops trapped in vines) actually they are not...... they are now dead and completely devoured.. in human knowledge, it is like a venus fly trap....
Bulan: (nervously removes his hand from the vines) oh God.....
Hala: (feels pain) that hurts..... I am not part of it Bulan but I forgive you because you are so innocent.... (strokes Bulan's hair)
Bulan: (feels sad) oh I am sorry......
Hala: any plans..... why were you two here????
Liksi: we were actually about to find some berries....
Hala: oh God... I can grant you all easily....... (magically grows berries on the bushes) only if you guys hang out with me for a while......
Liksi: (smiles) that would be so cool... (looks at the berries immediately growing at the bushes)
Bulan: (remembers Sidapa) but Sidapa might get worried.......
Hala: (bro hugs Bulan) oh Sidapa will be fine...... he is my bestie... maybe one sided but yeah..... I will assure him and you, your own safety......
Bulan: yeah???
Hala: (winks) I got your back.....
*Bulan and Liksi smiles at Hala*

It is now night and at the front of the forest, Sidapa, Briseo, Amaya, Lakam and Sahaya were concerned waiting for Liksi and Bulan to return....

Amaya: are you sure you have no idea who those troops are????
Lakam: I could have told you all if I knew......
Briseo: this place should be guarded soon..... I should propose that to Kaja!
Sidapa: (looks seriously at Briseo)
Sahaya: I wonder they are safe......
Sidapa: only if you didn't push them to pick berries for you, they shouldn't have gotten to this...... (feels pissed)
Sahaya: (feels annoyed) so I am the one to blame???
Sidapa: honestly..... yes!
*Liksi and Bulan returns home with big baskets full of berries*
Liksi: we are home from a very big adventure...
Briseo: (approaches everyone) oh my... are my prince okay? did those brave idiots hurt you? or you two fought back?
Liksi: we lost them king Briseo.... and we continued picking a lot... me and Bulan suggested tomorrow to be extra colorful... (shows the baskets full berries) (drops his basket)
Amaya: (notices the berries) that is too much guys?
Liksi: better to have than never! (smiles at Bulan)
Bulan: (shyly looks at Sidapa) (drops his basket full of berries)
Sahaya: (shouts happily at Bulan) Bulan... glad you are back....
Sidapa: (smiles at Bulan)
Bulan: (runs and hugs Sidapa) oh God guys! I am sorry to have you all worried.....
*everyone except Lakam and Liksi feels confused at Bulan hugging Sidapa*
Sahaya: oh my God... (covers her mouth)
Lakam: you guys should have returned earlier...... it was extra worrying...
Bulan: (hugs Lakam) I am so sorry but I am so happy about what happened after..... it was so fun...
Sahaya: yeah why????
Bulan: (looks at Liksi) just a typical adventure...
Liksi: (blushes) yeah it was......
Briseo: so are you all ready for tomorrow????
Bulan: (looks nervous at Briseo) we are father but.... has Lakas come home?
Briseo: (looks sadly at everyone) he should be... he shouldn't embarrass me like this......
Bulan: (feels sad)
*everyone feels sad*

This may be one of my favorite adventures... more to this... so excited.... be ready!!
#LibulanHalaTheGodOfNature