Episode 80 : The Wrath Of The God

Back on the pathway in the middle of the dark forest near the volcano, the boys were heading back in the cave under the volcano while still arguing about what is currently happening.......

*everyone looks annoyed at Sidapa and Agui arguing*
Hala: here we go again... (looks annoyed at Sidapa and Agui arguing)
Liksi: (whispers to Hala and watches Agui and Sidapa arguing) as if you were not like this towards Sidapa before....
Hala: (looks jokingly offended at Liksi) I was not rudely cocky.....
Sidapa: (feels stressed) (seriously talks to Agui) Agui... we just met you and this is not how you talk and show yourself to people.....
Agui: well.. we gods actually and should not show yourself to people but here you are so into..... (looks at Bulan)
Sidapa: (notices Agui looking at Bulan) (moves closer and grabs Agui's shirt) so into what???
Bulan: (looks worried at Sidapa and Agui arguing) (hugs and covers Daplan's ears)
Daplan: is this how immature dad and uncle are sometimes???
Bulan: oh ugh... (looks awkward at Sidapa and Agui) (covers Daplan's mouth) it rarely does happen....
Agui: (smiles at Daplan) did you just call me uncle???
Sidapa: (keeps pulling and facing Agui towards him) just please go and answer  me!! why are you letting the volcano explode!? why not wait?!!?
*a arrow in a bow stretching sound occurs*
Aman: (hears a bow stretching) what is that?? (looks around)
Agui: (angrily stares at Sidapa) I am just trying to help!!
Sidapa: then tell me how because I cannot see it and I will choose my way and do what I say!!! (shouts angrily to Agui)
*an arrow is about to shoot towards Liksi*
Daplan: (feels an arrow incoming) there is something coming... (nervously looks around)
Aman: (notices an arrow flying towards Liksi) Liksi!!! watch out!! (shouts loudly)
Liksi: huh? (eyes widens at an incoming arrow towards him)
Nilo: (runs and pushes Liksi away from the incoming arrow) get away son!!!!!! (gets shot by an arrow on the chest)
Liksi: (trips hardly to the ground) son!? (eyes widens at Nilo getting shot by an arrow)
Nilo: (chest starts to bleed) (slowly falls on his knees)
*Thales and 3 guards approaches everyone*
Thales: I do not think anybody will do whatever they say because I got you all checkmated!! point it to them boys!! (angrily stares at everyone)
*the guards point the arrows on bows towards Bulan*
Sidapa: (looks nervous at Thales) what are you all doing here!!! (about to hold Bulan)
Thales: do not dare touch him or else he will meet his fate!!!
Bulan: (looks frightened at Thales) (tears fall on his eyes) (gives Daplan to Sidapa) Sid... go and take our son!!
Daplan: (looks nervous at Thales) father.... it is him.. (cries and hugs Sidapa)
Thales: and I see you have a child huh?? do you think your responsibilities Bulan!!! (walks closer to eveyone)
*Hala and Aman starts unleashing vines and water to their hands respectively*
Aman: do not dare go come near us!!! (water shows immediately from his hands)
Hala: (points his arm to Hala) (the thorny vines slithers to Hala's hand) or you will see what's coming!!!
Agui: (looks worried at everyone)
Sidapa: (angrily stares at Thales) no Hala... no Aman..... we cannot do this again..... do not use your powers against them.. we already did once......
Hala: (looks annoyed at Sidapa) are you crazy?! but we are in the middle of a dark forest with our vulnerable human bodies and we are here to serve and protect Bulan!!! what do you mean not show them any powers.....
*vines are slowly slithering from the ground to the guards' legs*
Liksi: (keeps watching Nilo on the ground starting to vomit blood on his mouth) (cries softly) what do you mean son??? (kneels down and hugs Nilo)
Nilo: (angrily stares at Thales) that man.... (points Thales) he is the reason we have to run away!!! to stop our responsibilities as your parents..
Thales: (angrily stares at Nilo) look who is now talking after abandoning your own son Nilo?! blaming it on us when you should have been more responsible of him?! and to be honest... your family had the potential to outpower the Libulans but you all are scared!!
Nilo: (struggles to breath and talk) and I all did that and made Liksi stay because he is not safe with us still......
Thales: and what makes the difference here with us when you knew that we were a threat!! are you making up stories just because you are dying?! (points a sword at Nilo) do you want me to completely kill you now!!!
Dana: do not dare attack my family!!! (approaches Thales and the guards from behind) (about to fire an arrow behind Thales)
Thales: (immediately fires and shoots an arrow behind him)
Dana: (immediately gets stabbed by an arrow) (eyes widens) (feels intense pain) (chest starts bleeding) (fall on his knees) 
Liksi: (eyes widens at Dana getting shot) (cries hardly and runs to Dana) mother!!!!!! (falls on his knees) are you my mother???
Dana: (smiles and touches Liksi's cheeks) yes and you are Liksi.... we watched you grow in secret and we are sorry for not letting you know... sorry if what we did actually didn't do any help at all....
Liksi: you all did... I stayed with Bulan and I was always at the good side... (cries hardly)
Thales: yeah sure... (rolls her eyes) family drama... (seriously looks back at Sidapa) why aren't you doing anything the way you did me and my daughter dirty huh?! (angrily stares at Thales) where is the black fire and possession!!!
Sidapa: stay away from us!! we do not want any harm!
Thales: oh yes I will if you stay here with us!!! (grabs and pulls Bulan suddenly towards him) (pins and puts the sword on Bulan's neck)
Bulan: (cries hardly) Sidapa!!!! (looks nervous at Thales pinning him from behind) Sidapa!!
Daplan: (cries hardly) (looks sadly at Bulan) father!!!
Sidapa: (looks guilty at Liksi crying on his parents) (looks back at his son crying for Bulan)
Agui: (walks to Sidapa) (whispers nervously) whatever you are thinking of... do not listen...
Bulan: Sidapa! (keeps crying) (looks frightened at the sword aiming at his neck) Sidapa!!!!
Thales: what now! (shouts angrily and threatens Sidapa) run away or I will kill this lover of yours!!!
Bulan: Sidapa!! (keeps crying) run away for now!! this might save both of us!
Sidapa: (cries intensely) but he is ruthless and I do not want to leave you like.....
Thales: like this?!!! (points the tip of the sword to Bulan's neck) go and rage upon me!! all of you!! (angrily looks at Hala and Aman) do it!!!!
Aman: (seriously looks at Hala)
*the ground under the guards' starts to become soft and loamy*
*water starts pushing out of the ground*
Agui: (tears fall on his face) (looks worried at Sidapa) do not get tricked by him because.....
Sidapa: (keeps anxiously looking at everyone's situation) (in his mind) his is all my fault... this is all my fault!! (cries intensely) (immediately gives Daplan to Agui) Agui... take care of my son!!!
Agui: huh?? (looks confused at Sidapa pushing Daplan to him) Sidapa!! this is not the time to...
Sidapa: (cries hardly) (sadly looks at Bulan) I am sorry that I failed you Bulan! I am the reason why everybody in your life is a mess.. eversince your mother died... it has always been us!!
Bulan: no you did not... (keeps crying)
Daplan: (keeps crying at Sidapa) father!!!!
Agui: (sadly listens to Sidapa)
*Liksi and Hala sneaks closer and nervously at everyone*
Sidapa: I am the reason why you are unfortunate with the life you are meant to be lucky with... I am the reason why you are rebelling.... Lakam's brother's death!! Lakas getting kidnapped.. Liksi's parents are killed and I cannot even do anything about it!! Bulan!!! (keeps crying) maybe you are right.... maybe you should know better that I am still the worst being you ever known!!
Lakas: (tears fall on his face listening to Sidapa)
Lakam: (cries silently)
Bulan: (shakes his head) just run away but please do not say that.... this is the life I want!!
Thales: bloodshed!!!?? is this the life you choose?! to reign in hell!!! (pushes the tip of the sword closer to Bulan's skin)
Sidapa: just don't!! (looks concerned at Thales trying to push the sword closer to Bulan) I will run away!! I am going to run away!!! because I am.... I am a coward!
Thales: yes you are Sidapa hahahahahhaha! you are a coward.... you do not even deserve to be a god for being coward!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Sidapa: (looks sadly at Bulan and Daplan) I am sorry to you two.... but... (glares at Thales) behind all my regrets... (wipes his tears) you will see my wrath! I literally reign in hell... both underworld and the cruel would humans have here!!! (immediately runs away) (left)
Daplan: (cries hardly) (tries to follow Sidapa)
Agui: (holds and hugs Daplan) I am sorry Daplan!!
Daplan: follow him!! (keeps crying on Agui) please look after him... (walks to Hala and Aman)
Agui: (looks confused at Daplan) why???
Daplan: because you know why Agui.... you know why... (hugs and cries on Hala and Aman)
Agui: (nods confusedly at Daplan) (follows Sidapa) (left)
Thales: so now it is all about you Bulan! you have to choices.. it is either you.....
*Lakas and Lakam immediately jumps out of the bushes and approaches Hala, Aman and Daplan*
Lakas: nobody is going to decide for my brother... (bravely points a sword at Thales)
Thales: oh look who is here.. (seriously looks at Lakas) the try hard warrior but to be honest.... your brother is still better than you that is why whatever you plan is... I am not going to take you to replace him....
Lakas: then therefore, you have a beast unchained!!!
Thales: no so fast with my guards who does not need to chain you!! guards!!! attack!!
Hala: not on our watch... (eyes turns green)
Aman: (eyes turns aqua blue) you made Sidapa question his own powers but we have no consciences...
*water starts keep pushing out of the ground under the guards*
*the guards confusedly noticing the ground under them starting to pull them down*
Guard #1: (feels confused) wait... I am stuck....
Thales: (looks confused and turns around to his guards) what is happening here!!!!
Lakas: (immediately grabs and pulls Bulan away from Thales) I got you!
Thales: no!! (shouts angrily at Lakas pulling Bulan away from him) attack them guards right now! it is just ground....
Hala: no it is not!! (vines start slithering to his arms) come out now my earthlings and show them your prickly side!!
Guard #2: (eyes widens and shouts in pain noticing the thorned vine pushing inside his body) argh!! it is inside me!
*thick dark vines start pushing out of the wet ground grabbing and stretching around the guards*
*the guards shout in pain*
*the ground starts disappearing pushing water up the surface*
Thales: what is this witchcraft... (steps away from the forming puddle on the ground trapping the guards)
Guard #3: help!! (slowly sinks and shouts in fright and pain) help!!! (vines starts crawling out of his mouth)
*the vines wraps around the whole body of the guards extracting and pulling them down the water*
*the guards shouts in pain from underground as the water and vine disappears and the ground reappears*
Lakam: god! we are finally saved.... (feels a relief)
Thales: no!! no!! no! as long as I am still alive... nobody can stop me!! nobody really can.. (pretends to not feel nervous) and I... (points his sword to Bulan and Lakas) and you all let me live and that is the worst thing you can do to a threat like me!
*Lakas and Bulan nervously hugs each other*
Hala: we want you alive..... (seriously looks at Thales)
Aman: Sidapa is going to decide your fate so we let you live!
Thales: and he is not here!! (feels intensely worried) (tries to act brave) but you know who is here vulnerable! (glares angrily at the Libulans) I am not thinking twice at this point to kill you two if this is about taking lives!!!! (about to slash the sword at Bulan and Lakas)
Liksi: (looks and shouts in fright at Thales about to attack Bulan and Lakas) (keeps hugging and crying on Dana)
Daplan: (cries and shouts on Bulan and Lakas about to get attacked) stop him!!!!!!
*Bulan and Lakas keeps hugging each other and close their eyes from fright*
Thales: (about to completely slashes the sword to Bulan and Lakas) and after this, your father will also face the same consequences........
Briseo: (approaches everyone and shouts bravely) not when I am here to protect them! (covers Lakas and Bulan)
Lakas: (eyes widens at Briseo in front of him) father??
Thales: (accidentally stabs Briseo instead on the stomach) (eyes widens confusedly at Briseo) Briseo???
Briseo: (gets stabbed painfully in his stomach) (struggles to breath and catch breath) run...
Thales: (removes the sword from Briseo's stomach)
Briseo: (falls on his knees) ugh... (blood runs to his mouth)
Bulan: (cries and shouts hardly) father!!!!!!!!!!
Thales: (angrily stares at Briseo struggling on the floor)