Episode 46 : Unable To Help

After the nightmare that Sidapa witnessed, he went to the campfire near Kidlat, Ulan and Lakam's area to have a conversation with Hala......

Sidapa: (looks at the sky) (still feels nervous) (in his mind) now where the hell would he be right now???? the fastest one normally but the slowest when needed......
*vines suddenly swings to Sidapa*
Hala: (swings from the forest to the vines in front of Sidapa) (jumps gracefully in front of Sidapa) I heard what you said because the nature will just naturally tell how they think about the nature and me myself.....
*the vines return in the forest*
Sidapa: (feels nervous) (keeps looking around) (whispers) why are you doing this??? are you trying to expose yourself????
Hala: I actually would but why would I want to?? (feels confident) but kidding aside, you wanted to talk with me about something then I just remembered how I looked once into the future and they have these stuffs called telephones and we can have contact to each other with electricity instead of magic telepathy.....
Sidapa: (seriously stares at Hala) seriously? kidding aside???
Hala: okay fine.... (sits on a wooden log) what are we going to talk about today?
Sidapa: remember the time Lakam worried about his brother dying in battle??? (feels worried) and he told me that he do not want to be demanding since we revived is life once but... he worries his brother is not gonna be revived as well as he was?????
Hala: (looks nervous at Sidapa) you really can't? but we should not worry about anything right?? (smiles) I do not think he would die in battle.....
Sidapa: Hala... I am the god of the underworld and I had a dream of Lakan dying in battle...... and I cannot help him out if that happens......
Hala: (feels worried) oh no... what are we going to do now?
Sidapa: actually nothing... (sits next to Hala) and I just want to speak it all out because I cannot tell this to Lakam... I cannot tell this to Bulan... anybody could be terrified..... every human being....
Hala: even a God like me is terrified actually.....
Sidapa: so... (covers his eyes) this has never happened to me, maybe it is because I am friends with close human beings and our closeness makes me detect their literal lives.....
Hala: (feels sad) but despite not having any idea about death..... as what I know, people are almost dying when they are the happiest...
Sidapa: (nods nervously at Hala) that is right.....
Hala: but I am confused.... why didn't you feel the same with Lakam???
Sidapa: (about to speak)
Lakas: (approaches Hala and Sidapa) Sidapa??????
*Sidapa and Hala notices Lakas*
Hala: look... here is Lakas.....
Sidapa: ugh Lakas? what brings you here??? already left Lakan at the base for battle???
Lakas: sadly yes I did... (feels sad) and I wish I could war along with him because it was actually us who trained together.... (smiles) but... (shakes his head) I know he can do it... and I have to embrace what I am fated to be today...... I am just here to ask how is Bulan????
Sidapa: Bulan is somehow.... he is pretty okay and he slept peacefully last night.... but Lakas... I have to say, he is worried about your decisions.....
Lakas: I am worried about mine too if I have to be honest but.... I am going to face it..... and I am a brave person, Ajas may be sadistic but I am as well.....
Hala: (nods)
Lakas: but since we are doing that..... and I do not want Bulan to worry that much..... can I ask if you could take Bulan away and like... go hang out in cool places in this whole region..... I feel like Ajas is taking me soon to his tribe and I do not want him to worry every minute about me...
Sidapa: are you sure taking him away would not worry him more???? I feel the opposite.....
Lakas: but he has nothing to when he is far away.... so please... you two, I know how important you are to him because everytime he gets lost, he finds somebody as his friends.... and I know he trust you more than he trust me so.... (smiles widely) please!! (offers a handshake at Sidapa)
Hala: (looks at Sidapa) well... me, I am okay with you request because I know a lot of places to bring Bulan.... but Sidapa?
Sidapa: (nods) (shakes his hands with Lakas) for our friendship too.... but be careful okay? that's Ajas.....
Lakas: (shakes hands with Sidapa) he should be the one careful with me....

It is now night and at the dining area of the Libulan's, everyone was eating together as well as Kidlat, Ulan and Lakam.......

Liksi: (looks at everyone) I am so happy that the whole travel boys are here huh????
Amaya: more like... lost boys......
Sahaya: (looks annoyed at Amaya)
Amaya: (feels confused at Sahaya) what????
Hala: I love the idea of lost boys.... we really are lost, are we???
*everyone looks awkward at Hala*
Hala: (feels awkward) (continues eating) nevermind...
Briseo: but Lakas.... are you and Ajas sure about getting your blessings this early????
Ajas: we better do it right now than later..... (holds Lakas' hand) I cannot wait to get married to him... I just feel... I just feel like I will be going to be powerful if that happens....
Bulan: (feels confused) wait.... why don't I know about this???
Ajas: it is because your validations are not needed.... it is not you getting married Bulan... it is us!
Lakas: (feels guilty) ugh haha... Bulan, you do not have to worry about me because we will end up in the same position right???
Bulan: (looks nervous at Lakas)
Sidapa: (looks concerned at Lakas)
Lakas: so yeah... why not also celebrate my marriage.... you have the boys to take care of you anyway....
Bulan: (looks at his friends)
Kidlat: (eats carelessly)
Ulan: (looks sadly at Lakam)
Lakam: (looks nervous at Hala)
Lakas: (holds Bulan's hand) we are still brothers at the end so do not worry big brother... your little brother is old now to believe in his own decisions.... and I am doing this for you....
Sahaya: (looks confused at Lakas and Bulan)
Bulan: (holds Lakas' hands) (smiles) I am going to do everything for you too......
Briseo: (happily watches Bulan and Lakas) these are my boys... I am such a proud father..
Ajas: (stares seriously at Bulan) 

I am so excited guys.... we are closer to such an intense episode....
#LibulanUnableToHelpt