Episode 8 : Demanding A Feast

It is now the next day and everyone was starting to have breakfast in the Libulan's castle.... at the dining room.......

Kaja: (fixes his stuffs)
Briseo: Kaja... are you sure that you do not want to join us in eating breakfast?
Kaja: I really have to get going to visit my tribe... besides, we are not kids anymore Briseo and we are both kings or respective tribes......
Briseo: sure thing Kaja..... be careful on your return okay?
Kaja: I am the bravest commander here... I will be fine..... (left)
Thales: is he always like that?
Briseo: yeah.. but that makes him victorious... his confidence.....
Lakan: ugh... everyone, thank you for inviting me for this grand breakfast.....
Thales: grand? but what is grand here? I never seen any expensive feast since we came here.....
Liksi: wow... they are so demand....
Lakam: (puts a banana on Liksi's mouth) ugh.. king Thales, as long as we are sitting with high honors, isn't it grand already?
Briseo: (feels concerned) ugh.... we will take care of that.... do you want a feast later night.. we can prepare everything...
Lakas: dad?
Sahaya: ugh... (feels shy) you guys really do not have...
Thales: (cuts off Sahaya) as you all should... as the king of the tribe that takes cares of harvest... we are really critics when it comes to serving people with food....
Amaya: (feels awkward at everyone)
Bulan: (looks annoyed at Thales)
Liksi: (whispers to Bulan) now, I am really on your side about not marrying this family.... I really object if it happens.....
Bulan: shhh......
Lakas: well, the slaves got all the work to do for us... who would expect us to buy at the black market???
Briseo: exactly Lakas... (points Lakas) since you all are new to these lovely princess, then go be a gentlemen and let them rest here while you all do the creative feasts......
Bulan: (bites his apple)
Lakam: ugh... king Briseo, its okay if the brothers stay here while we do the.....
Briseo: are you the king of this tribe Lakam? (cuts off Lakam)
Lakam: oh... I am sorry king....
Lakan: (murmurs) that is what you get for being too close......
Briseo: so... Bulan, the future and promising king of this whole tribe.. can I trust you to lead a very great feast later night.....
Bulan: (nods nervously) okay??
Briseo: better be Bulan... do not fail me..... Lakas, accompany Bulan...
Lakas: (looks annoyed at Briseo) whatever....

It is now noontime and after lunch, Bulan, Liksi and Lakam were hanging out in Bulan's bedroom preparing to go to the black market.....

Sidapa: (possesses the bed) (listens to everyone)
Lakam: seriously... your father told the slaves to not follow our rules? not even a chariot that could take us there or... the platforms? I want to try that!
Liksi: those platforms are for ladies....
Lakam: equality, we still need equality...  those must be for men and women...
Bulan: but you are not a king Lakam..... (feels sad) I even realized that I do not want to have this royal life....
Lakam: but you guys have everything.....
Liksi: Lakam? why are you more comfortable in this life compare to us? just asking??
Lakam: (looks down sadly) sorry if I am annoying both of you guys.... I am just lucky to have such royal friends who treat me like... who treat me with high respect.....
Bulan: (smiles) (hugs Lakam and Liksi) well.... we grew together... that is why we are connected.... anybody I grew with... with or without interactions.. as long as... I see him, I will always be that connected....
Sidapa: (smiles)
Bulan: (lies in his bed) and besides...
Sidapa: (feels Bulan above him) (blushes) (in his mind) whoa... Bulan, what is this???
Bulan: I have plans for later and it wouldn't be such a hassle.....
Liksi: you are motivated to do this???
Bulan: yeah... it won't bite right? and besides.... I want to have this little altar that we should light up at night.... do you know those candles that attract Gods?
Sidapa: (listens carefully to Bulan)
Liksi: I know where this is going.... let me help you with that... if that would make you happy.....
Bulan: (smiles)
Lakam: wait... what is that about???
Bulan: you know... when we have feasts, it is also a must to offer food to Gods.. so they can continue to bless us.... I want him to have all of the foods if ever.....
Lakam: him?? (feels confused)
Liksi: or her.... haha.. (feels nervous)
Sidapa: (in his mind) is he doing this peace offering for me? I know he is talking about me! (smiles) I am in this feast!
Bulan: so.. shall we go now???
Lakam: sure Bulan... the early we get, the early we return...
Liksi: lets go!

After a few minutes, the boys finally arrived at the transportation terminal.....

Lakas: dad told us to get there on our own.... not use anything but to walk our ways there.. aren't you listening?
Lakan: but Lakas, do you really want to walk?
Lakas: no.... but.....
Bulan: brother Lakas... I know you won't care but dad told us to not use our slaves.. so I am going to use those villagers who aren't considered as slaves.....
Liksi: smart thinking huh?
Lakas: (rolls his eyes) strategic still wins over smartness.....
Lakam: but this is also strategic.....
Lakas: whatever!
Bulan: (approaches 2 villagers) ugh..... (smiles) good afternoon....
*the villagers bows to Bulan*
Sidapa: (peeks at Bulan and the others)
Villager #1: what can we do for you, Prince Bulan?
Bulan: ugh... can you ride us to the black market with those extra kalesas?
Villager #2: we are sorry Bulan but we have a schedule....
Lakam: (angrily approaches the villagers) do you know who you two are talking to?
Bulan: (holds Lakam) Lakam.... let me handle this... (magically smiles at the villagers) this is really urgent so please.. take me there....
*the villagers gets immobilized by Bulan and nods*
Villagers #1: sure... for our lovely prince... (smiles at Bulan)
Lakas: (feels confused) how did he do that? that looks manipulative...
Liksi: Lakas.. you two are the prince here..... you can also do that if you tried to not always act so hard.....
*a kalesa approaches Bulan and the others*
Bulan: come guys.. here is the kalesa we will use....
Sidapa: (feels amazed at Bulan) (in his mind) I never knew he has a charm that controls people.... is he really a mortal? (feels confused) or its only a coincidence?

The interaction that you all have been waiting for is coming... be ready!
#LibulanDemandingAFeast