Episode 55 : All For Brothers

Still at the forest, Kidlat and Bulan were having a talk.....

Kidlat: (feels pissed) what's the worse one that I have to hear Bulan? can I forgive you if I can't help but hate the way that you guys are......
Bulan: (cuts off Kidlat) my mom killed your parents......
Ulan: (eyes widens) (holds himself not to cry) your mom killed our parents????
Kidlat: (clenches his fists) (shouts angrily) why did she kill our parents if that's so!!! I need a valid explanation but I do not think that it would happen because you are just as wicked as the Palayan tribe that we have been in when we were younger...... (cries hardly)
Bulan: and yes... the Palayan tribe were really wicked.... as soon as we had an alliance with that tribe, my mother tried to spy on the tribe to see what their plans are and tell my father about it but on her way there... she came across Thales' wife and because she was in danger, she had to fight back and killed the... the king's wife..... continuing the escape on that tribe.... your parents... your parents were guards of that tribe right?
Kidlat: (nods curiously) (keeps crying)
Ulan: (keeps crying quietly next to Bulan)
Bulan: they were called to try and chase then kill my mother and just like what she had to do... she had to fight for herself to survive and that's why she had to kill both of your parents....
Kidlat: and she kidnapped Lakas' as well!?
Bulan: on the death of your parents... Lakas was on one of the huts that you were living in and as she figures out that she killed the parents of a newborn child..... she tried to repay her death by giving a good life to Lakas..... (tears falls on his face) just to get kidnapped by Ajas right now while my father..... he killed my mother from not believing anything that mother said about that tribe!!
Kidlat: why did your mother do that at the first place??? (feels intensely angry) (shouts hopelessly) if she never tried to become a hero..... none of these would happen right....
Bulan: (cuts off Kidlat) (feels emotionally hurt) because mom was also once a villager of that tribe... and just like you, she knew the evilness of that place..... (stares seriously at Kidlat) and I know you are the real brothers of Lakas but I am grateful to have him and I don't know what my purpose in life is if he wasn't my brother so.... (feels emotional) I am guilty to say but... I still wanna thank my mother for giving him to me.... (walks away) (feels guilty) I will do everything for Lakas.... but I cannot blame you two as well..... (left)
Sidapa: (follows Bulan concernly) Bulan.... hold on... where are you going????
Ulan: (keeps crying)
Kidlat: (watches Bulan running away with guilt) (feels slightly guilty) (looks down)
Liksi: I think we have to follow him more.....
Aman: (looks sadly at everyone)
Hala: (tries to follow Bulan faster) I will catch up on him.... (runs immediately)
Lakam: (looks sad at Ulan and Kidlat)

After an hour, Bulan and the rest have finally reach the hell hole that can teleport to the underworld with Sidapa's power......

*the boys look and surrounds the hell hole*
Liksi: (kneels down and looks deeply at the hole)
Ulan: (stares confusedly at the hole) so that is your home Sidapa? isn't it dangerous to go there???
Sidapa: it is... no lies but.... unless you all have me.... I could... but I can't bring all of you.... I can only bring Bulan.....
Aman: as what I know Sidapa... we gods can also pass and teleport there...
Hala: (suddenly grabs Liksi's legs)
Liksi: (feels nervously surprised) (almost outbalanced down the hole) what the?? (balances himself) (looks angrily at Hala) what do you think you are doing???
Hala: want to also travel there with me????
Liksi: (feels nervous) (gulps deeply) I do not wanna risk it all and.... you traumatized me just now...
Sidapa: so... (holds Bulan's hand) shall we jump now???? are you used to it????
Bulan: (nods) (looks guilty at Kidlat) (tried to look away from Kidlat) we should....
Sidapa: (looks at everybody) we have to be right back... (hugs Bulan from behind) some of you stay here....
Bulan: (holds Sidapa's hands) (closes his eyes)
*Sidapa and Bulan suddenly closes their eyes and falls magically down the hell hole*
*everyone watches Sidapa and Bulan free falling down the hole*
Lakam: (looks confused at the hell hole) are you sure we do not want to worry???
Hala: we don't have to because we can prove it again... (grabs Liksi from behind)
Liksi: huh? (eyed widens) (tries to break free from Hala) I am not ready to....
*Hala pushes Liksi and himself to the hole*
Hala: (shouts happily) geronimo!!!!!
Liksi: (screams in fright) ahhhhhhh!! is this really safe?!!!! (eyes widens at the deep hole) (looks at Hala)
Hala: (smiles at Liksi) just close your eyes and everything will be alright...
Liksi: (nervously close his eyes)
*Hala, Liksi, Bulan and Sidapa disappears in the hole*
Aman: I will take care of everyone here... we will be waiting....
Kidlat: (sadly looks at the hell hole) (feels guilty)

After some seconds, at the hell hole, the 4 boys finally arrived in front of Sidapa's castle.....

*Bulan and Sidapa looks at the castle*
*Hala and Liksi are on the solid rocky floor stressfully*
Liksi: (successfully stands up) (eyes widens at the lava overflowing from the sky into the red river) are we really in hell??? but... how?? shouldn't the place be hotter???
Hala: (weakly stands up) (looks around) actually Liksi... the reason why you feel cold is because it only our soul that could travel here and a soul is actually cold..... so technically we are dead and at the same time we are not....
Liksi: (feels nervous) (starts to panic) what the?!! (shakes Hala) do not tell me you are being honest.... I told you that I do not want to risk it all... (shouts angrily at Hala)
Hala: (looks weirdly at Liksi) why not calm down...
Sidapa: (smiles slightly) actually... what Hala said is both right and wrong..... as we fell into the pit, we magically disappeared and teleported here but on the other world, our soulless bodies are endlessly falling into the hole... and that one is what makes us alive... the continuous loop of falling.....
Bulan: (keeps staring at the castle) I think we should get in and do it quickly...
Luna: (opens and walks out the gates of the castle) (looks around)
Bulan: (eyes widens at Luna) mother? (tears fall on his face)
Luna: (notices Bulan and the other boys) wait... my son?? you boys are here??!!!
Liksi: (eyes widens at Luna) (in her mind) that is.... Bulan and Lakas' mother, Luna?!
*Luna and Bulan happily runs and hugs each other*
Bulan: (cries intensely) (hugs Luna tightly) mother!!!
Luna: (looks sadly confused at Bulan) what happened to him???
*Sidapa and Hala looks nervously at each other*
Sidapa: I think... we should get it so I can tell it together with mother and father...
Luna: sure... (nods) follow me.. (strokes Bulan's hair) oh my son is crying.... what happened???
Bulan: (keeps crying while hugging Luna)

Do you think Kidlat would accept the long time reality hidden to him??? All we know is that it would really be so hard to accept it.. tune in!
#LibulanAllForBrothers