Episode 107 : Blessings And Inheritance

Still at the area of the forest near a small cave where Daplan is currently in trouble for encountering Dullahan.......

Daplan: (keeps looking nervous at Dullahan) (feels his heartbeat beating fast)
Dullahan: (keeps evilly looking at Daplan) ooh.... as what every kid is..... they are all scared and afraid but as what every kid is also told to not do..... (loudly shouts) do not wonder off.......
Daplan: (tries to not look at Dullahan) (confusedly notices his hands glowing) (suddenly feels slightly brave)
Dullahan: but I cannot blame you.... (walks around Daplan) because this is actually caused by irresponsible parents.....
Daplan: (angrily speaks listening to Dullahan) do not dare speak to my parents that way.... they are loving and responsible parents.....
Dullahan: (laughs and keeps shouting at Daplan) hahahahaha!! but they are even barely parents.... they are just gods with a child.... am I right Daplan???? you can agree on me like that because you are just conceived by the disgusting thing that any being including gods do......
Daplan: (starts feeling pissed staring at Dullahan) (feels his body getting filled with light energy) you do not know anything......
Dullahan: (shakes his head) I am not claiming to and you are just denying because you just cannot help but to listen to a sour truth because you cannot go anywhere...... remember the key word.... do not wonder off... and do not even believe even gods when they say..... something is safe because it will never be safe!!!!! (strongly shouts unleashing darkness turning the whole are night and dark)
Daplan: (suddenly unleashes light from the sky preventing the area from turning dark) (shakes his head) you really do not know anything......
Dullahan: (tries to fight back Daplan from preventing the area to turn dark using light) (dark particles starts surrounds him) (eyes turns full black) gods do not have hearts.... gods to not have feelings.... they are not human being... they would never care about anybody nor even other gods besides themselves and you are still clinging to your godly parents who cannot do anything but make out... be  irresponsible????
Daplan: (struggles to fight back the  darkness from taking over the area using light) (feels intensely and angrily insulted by Daplan) (white and dark smokes suddenly surrounds rapidly and angrily stares at Dullahan) you got to be joking trying to act like you know all these things because I am very upset about how you are telling all of these about my parents and I am not having any of it......
*light struggles to enter the dark area of the forest*
Dullahan: (looks unimpressed at Daplan) (keeps controlling the darkness from taking over the area against the light) and what can a child like you Dullahan!!!! wake up!!? you will not last long in this world.... you are just a child..... no real caring parents...... can't you see.... you might not even exist at all actually so why are you here and what can you do against me????
Daplan: (evilly smiles at Dullahan) at least you have guessed two things about me but that makes you as well.... you are barely even real... you are just a story created by anger..... and I can recognize it.... (hands starts burning black fire) because you are just a tin can replica of who my fathers are..... and that is how I disagree that I do not have any parents... at least I can inherit.... and I can embrace!!!! (controls the area and turns everything into void)
*the whole area suddenly gets eaten and turns into a very dark void*
Dullahan: (eyes widens and looks frightened at the whole area turning into a void) where are..... we????
Daplan: (keeps smiling evilly watching Dullahan looking frightened at the area) I release smokes.... I can do void.... you just release particles most of the times but can you even do this???? and this!!!! (immediately blasts himself into black fire) (turns into smoke and disappears)
Dullahan: (shouts in fears covering himself from the black fire exploding) you cannot get away from me!!!! (closes his eyes)
*the area of the forest suddenly turns back to normal filled with daylight*
Dullahan: (slowly opens his eyes and notices the whole area back to normal) (notices Daplan not around) (angrily clenches his fists) (shouts angrily) do not even show up to me nor your parents because the next time I see you..... I will take you away recklessly and I do not care if I banish..... I will take you away from me!!!!! 
*the trees around Dullahan suddenly explodes and burns black fire*
Dullahan: (suddenly feels nervously surprised at the trees around him exploding and burning black fire) (covers himself)
Daplan: (turns back to his human form and nervously hides behind a tree) (tiredly looks down)

It is now the middle of the afternoon and at hell, Bulan and Sidapa are in the dining room of the hell's castle to discuss and talk to their parents about the wedding......

*Bulan and Sidapa nervously sits next to each other at the dining table while holding hands*
Luna: (proudly looks and watches Bulan and Sidapa)
Bulan: (notices and smiles at Luna looking proudly at him and Sidapa) (blushes down)
Kora: so ugh.... actually... (feels annoyed at Aides not around) we really don't..... (excitingly looks at Bulan and Sidapa) we really do not have to discuss anything as much as we are waiting for Aides who is always late... (angrily shouts and calls for Aides) Aides!!! your child is here..... would you please arrive!!!!
Sidapa: (looks concerned at Kora angrily shouting for Aides) oh ugh mother.... we can stay here for as long as we like.... we are... (smiles at Bulan) both gods now and this is needed.....
Kora: oh Sidapa.... (siles back at Sidapa) my son.... you two really do not have to ask for our approval because since you two were born... it is all bound to happen...... and we are all here for it excited for the celebration... (happily jumps and shouts)
*everyone happily laughs at Kora happily jumping and shouting*
Kora: but yeah... it is needed so... where is.... (about to shout loudly again) Ai.....
Aides: (cuts off Kora) (immediately enters the room and approaches everyone) okay okay okay!!!! I am here!!! I am here... I am hearing all of you from away because... (smiles seeing Bulan and Sidapa) I still care.... and I agree with my wife.... we are in favor of this because you all know... (rolls his eyes confidently) for better and for worst... everything is bound to happen.....
Bulan: (smiles down listening everyone)
Sidapa: well then... (nods) why not lets just consider this as an invitation and I still want you all in our wedding because... this excitement of you two mom and dad.... I think we cannot expect a formal blessing right now.... (weirdly looks at Aides and Kora)
*Aides and Kora awkwardly and guiltily smiles at each other*
Kora: but how about Luna... what can she say about this? (looks at Luna)
*Bulan and Sidapa looks at Luna*
Sidapa: (confidently smiles at Luna) yes Mrs. Libulan..... I asked this before and as much as this is bound to happen..... would you still let me get married to your son as a world changing not actually bound to happen approval? I would work hard for him if....
Luna: (cuts off and happily looks at Bulan and Sidapa) oh Sidapa.... (nods) I am not a god but I will shower you with my blessings in marrying my son... (proudly looks at Bulan) I bet he will be a great husband... he is already a great brother.......
Bulan: (keeps blushing silently down listening to his mom)
Sidapa: (keeps holding Bulan's hand) (smiles back at Bulan) he surely is......
Bulan: (suddenly stands up and approaches Luna) (hugs Luna emotionally) oh mom! thank you for being here! I still cannot imagine all of these happening in my life but I am glad to be at this moment... it just feels like... everything will be alright....
Luna: (feels emotional listening to Bulan hugging him) oh Bulan.... I am sure everything will be alright now son!
*Aides and Kora proudly hugs each other and watches Bulan and Luna having a son and mother moment*
Kora: do not worry Bulan... your mom is not dying anymore.... she is staying here for you Bulan!
Aides: yeah! (nods) as a gift for you!!!
Bulan: (keeps feeling gratefully emotional) (cries softly while continuing to hug his mom)
Sidapa: (smiles watching Bulan hugging while crying on Luna) do not worry Mrs. Libulan... I will make sure everything will be alright.....
Luna: (nods and smiles at Sidapa) (keeps hugging Bulan)

It is now night and at the cave where Sahaya is hiding, Dullahan just returned and still upset about his encounter with Daplan earlier....

Sahaya: (keeps staring apathetically at the carvings and drawings of the Bakunawa and the gifts of the other gods to Bulan on the wall)
Dullahan: (angrily and exhaustingly enters the cave) (notices Sahaya staring at the carved drawings on the wall) I will get... (falls on the ground)
that kid... one day....
Sahaya: huh? (suddenly hears and looks cocnerned at Dullahan falling to the ground) what happened to you? (approaches Dullahan)
Dullahan: (desperately pulls and grabs Sahaya's shirt) you need to do something to get that Bulan lose those items of his! his child is too strong.... but that is his weakness...... I am sure about that.....
Sahaya: (nods confusedly) okay okay... (stares at nothing) I do not think power doesn't last that long... even if it stays with them.... because like what you said.... weakness.... weakness is what gets them... and I just got one thing.... (confidently smiles) one thing that I surely want to do about this.....

Oh my gosh! What an action packed episode for this final season... I am gonna miss how magical everything is but lets see... there are still 13 episodes left....
#LibulanBlessingsAndInheritance