Episode 94 : Lending The Hand

It is now the middle of the morning and in the middle of the forest near the Batumbakal Tribe, Sahaya rested there after struggling to take more lives of people including Lakam which she attempted to kill.... at a small open area.....

Sahaya: (feels tired and hungry) (approaches a tree and catches her breath) I am so tired and weak..... (feels stressed) and I hate it so much..... (slides and sits down on the ground) I really have to find my way to kill more people as fast as possible..... I want to see them all dead right now!!!!
Dullahan: (invisibly watches Sahaya alone sitting on the tree)
Sahaya: but what was that in the dawn.... (looks at her hands) I thought I saw some black magical particles around me..... but they are not here anymore.....
Dullahan: (walks closer to Sahaya) (whispers to Sahaya's ears) maybe you are doing great.... doing the devils work haha... and quite... literally.....
Sahaya: (speaks and stares at nothing) but it is quite not enough.... and not every single one is successful..... I am not capable...
Dullahan: you are capable.... (evilly and annoyingly keeps speaking to Sahaya's ears) there are no levels in going dark because as soon as you kill a man with your own hands... you are as hostile and as filthy as you are meant to be..... and that is what matters.... you cannot turn back once you started it......
Sahaya: (evilly smiles) who says that this woman will just gonna back out??! not until I get revenge.... (stands up angrily) and I will promise.... (sees the whole Batumbakal village from further distance inside the forest) I will go on a killing spree tonight..... and the ending will start tonight......
Dullahan: (happily and annoyingly jumps behind Sahaya) hahahahahaha!! that is the dark spirit Sahaya!!! you are doing great Sahaya... you are making the demons proud!!! hahahahahahah!!
Briseo: (weakly and struggles to crawl in the pathway of the jungle near Sahaya's area) (feels intense pain on his legs) (feels very hot) (in his mind) (cries hopelessly) I do not want to be here anymore.....
Sahaya: (in her mind) (hears a man struggling nearby) somebody seems to be here... (looks around)
Dullahan: (looks impressed at Sahaya) very good! not wasting a single being that she hears!!!!
Sahaya: (confusedly walks and looks around) (murmurs) where is that sound coming from????
Dullahan: (notices Briseo crawling and passing their area) (holds and slowly moves Sahaya's head facing Briseo) look who it is!!! (smiles evilly at Sahaya)
Sahaya: (eyes widens noticing Briseo crawling on the ground) (in her mind) King Briseo??!!
Briseo: (keeps struggling to crawl) (suddenly feels his legs intensely aching) (shouts and painfully holds his legs) argh!!!!!!!!! anybody please... (keeps looking around) please help me???!! this is no use... help me... this is your king..... (suddenly notices and widens his eyes at Sahaya watching her) Sahaya!!! (smiles slightly) have you been here for a long time????
Dullahan: (whispers to Sahaya) always remember Sahaya... (watches Briseo struggling on the ground) know your enemies... know who you are coming for.....
Briseo: (tries to ask Sahaya for a hand)  would you give your fellow royalty a helping hand????
Sahaya: (looks nervous and stares angrily at Briseo)
Dullahan: cut his hand...... give him a hand by cutting his hand.....
Sahaya: (eyes widens as she hears somebody whispering to her) (suddenly grabs tightly on her sword) (keeps staring seriously and approaches Briseo) 
Briseo: (hopelessly asks Sahaya for a helping hand) please help your loyal ally Sahaya..... your father in law..... (reaches out his hand to Sahaya) my son's wife.... (smiles slightly)
Sahaya: you want a helping hand??? (suddenly looks furious at Briseo) I will give you a helping hand!!! (slashes the sword at Briseo's hand)
Dullahan: (jumps happily as Sahaya slashes the sword to Briseo's hand) that is the spirit Sahaya!! make him suffer!!!!!
Briseo: (shouts in very intense pain) ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

It is now late in the afternoon and back at the snowy domain of Dumangan, Sidapa was there freed by Dumangan but he stayed there to look for Dumangan all around the place.... at a tall pine tree, Dumangan was there sadly hanging out alone......

Dumangan: (sadly rests and stares at the view of the whole icy fields from the pine tree)
Sidapa: (sadly and worriedly looks around the whole place from the ground) Dumangan???? please show up to me.... I have been waiting and finding you all morning.....
Dumangan: huh? (feels confused hearing Sidapa's voice) (looks around) (in his mind) he is really still here since I freed him???
Sidapa: (approaches the pine tree where Dumangan is hanging out) please.... (takes a deep breath) you are the only one I have right now... and if you are aware of how pointless it is to go anywhere.... in this so called... (keeps looking around) endless field of yours.... then why would you even leave????
Dumangan: (feels guilty listening to Sidapa) (looks down sadly)
Sidapa: and it... (hugs Dumangan) it is getting extra cold again... please help me.... I am not running away......
Dumangan: (rolls his eyes) fine!! (jumps off the pine tree and appears next to Sidapa) I think you know where I was....
Sidapa: (suddenly looks surprised at Dumangan jumping from the tree next to him) wait.... (looks at the tree) you were here? I did not know......
Dumangan: (rolls his eyes) (cuts off Sidapa) you did not know that I was there?? liar!! (smiles slightly)
Sidapa: no but... I did not know you can sit in those branches.... (looks confused at Dumangan)
Dumangan: (looks offended at Sidapa) what are you calling me??! fat???!
Sidapa: no ugh... (awkwardly looks concerned at Dumangan) not like that.... at least.... you are not as chunky as Agui is....
Dumangan: excuse me??! hahaha... (looks happily confused at Sidapa) are you dissing Agui???
Sidapa: no haha... (smiles down) I am more of..... envious about him actually..... I cannot believe gods... (sits on the icy ground) can be insecure..... maybe I should know it by now... I ran away thinking that I am all bad and no good......
Dumangan: (sadly watches Sidapa) (sits next to Sidapa) but... what about now? still considering running away????
Sidapa: (shrugs and takes a deep breath) I do not want to return right now.... but please... have me survive and stay more in in your domain... I have nowhere else to run.....
Dumangan: (nods and smiles slightly at Sidapa) sure.... but I am not doing this for you... all of this for Bulan....
Sidapa: (smiles at Dumangan) even me running away was for Bulan... a hope that I could be better when I return.....
Dumangan: you will be.... you will eventually be....

It is now dinner time as the sun sets and at the Dagatan Tribe, everyone was there preparing dinner at the campfire.......

Hala: (roasting some meat) (notices everyone around except Bulan) boys... call and find Bulan... we are about to start dinner time.....
Aman: yeah... (looks around) where is Bulan???
Bulan: (approaches everyone) I am here... do not worry.... just in time for dinner...
Daplan: (happily hugs Bulan) father!!! it really is fun to eat with your fathers and uncles.... I wish... (looks down sadly) father Sidapa is here....
Liksi: (sadly looks at Daplan and Bulan)
Bulan: (sadly looks at Sidapa) do not worry... for now we will meet his parents and yes Agui... (looks at Agui) we will do it tomorrow... I have finally decided already... we will do it... tomorrow.... will it be fine??
*everyone looks concerned at Agui*
Agui: (nods slowly at Bulan) (smiles genuinely) anything Bulan... for you.... Sidapa... and.... Daplan.... (smiles at Daplan)
Bulan: (nods at Agui) thank you for everything Agui... thank you for being here... all of you!!
*everyone smiles and nods at Bulan*

Last 6 episodes... are you ready for the beginning of a bigger threat?? but who does it completely focus on?? tune in!!! this is going to be the best finale you ever witnessed!!!
#LibulanLendingTheHand