Ch.27

Y/N POV
"What?," he says surprised. I ignore him and walk up to Gon. I tap his shoulder and wiggle my eyebrows. He gives me a puzzled look and wiggles his eyebrows. Now smiling he looks back at Kurapika. Gon looks ahead and whispers into my ear.

"He's sulking you know." I'll go talk to him. I stand in place and wait for the older male to catch up. He grabs my hand as we stared at the backs of our friends. "Are you tired?" I said quickly before yawning.

I stretch my arms and place my hands inside my pockets. "No, I'm not tired," he answers. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Feeling as if I could knock out then and there.

After a couple sec I open my eyes and look up at the blonde. His gaze already staring into mine as I feel heat rise up to my face. I blink my eyes and bring my hand up to his face. I poke his warm cheeks and touch his slightly long hair.

It feels soft, like touching a fluffy blanket. I sigh and look forward again. "Why were you touching my hair," he questions and grabs a strand of my hair. I fix my sweater and pull up my hoodie, since my ears were freezing. "I just wanted to feel it," I said honestly.

He nods his head and we later see the two males run up to a house. I guess we're here. I tried to contain my excitement as I bounced up the steps of the house. He's like an older brother, probably even a father figure.

The door is unlocked and the two boys rush inside. Kurapika and I enter and take a quick glance around the room. Noticing an already lit fire as I embrace the warmth. Kurapika takes me over to the couch and tells me to sit. Wow, Leorio is really living comfortable.

Gon gives us a thumbs up and runs upstairs. I can hear him yelling at the older male. "Leorio were back, we brought visitors!" After a couple of seconds we hear stomping and loud whispering. I see them come downstairs as Leorio fixes his shoes.

"Why were you guys out, also why did you bring guests!?!" He scolds the two. Killua looking unfazed as Gon stands there feeling bad. "Look at the couch old man," Killua suggests. Leorio quickly looks at us.

"IS THAT Y/N!" He yells and I stand up. I spread open my arms and give him a big smile. He picks me up and gives me a squeeze. Now ruffling my hair he looks at my features. "You've grown," he pats my head.

"Still looking as beautiful as ever," he complimented. I thank him and sit back down at the couch. He goes down to my ear and whispers, "Killua and Gon are giants now...pretty scary." I widen my eyes and nod my head as we both have a laughing fit.

He looks at Kurapika and calms himself down.

"Kurapika,"

"Leorio,"

Leorio stops him from continuing and wags his finger. "It's Mr. Leorio," his tone more serious then before. The two friends now staring at each other as I awkwardly sat in the middle. He soon breaks into laughter and pats Kurapikas back.

"I'm just kidding, I just wanted to say it again," he explains, trying to catch his breath. Kurapika smiles and gives Leorio a hug. "Don't ever do that again," Kurapika says coldly. Leorio shivers and nods his head. He stand up straight and points at the stairs.

"Okay, I'll show you to your rooms," he suggests. "But I'm separating you two," he adds on while pointing a finger at Kurapika and I. "I don't want any funny business in my house," he says protectively.

I look at Kurapika and shrug my shoulders before following the taller male. "So, when did you come to YorkNew," Leorio asks and opens a room door. "Not that long ago, probably a couple of days," I answer, now following him inside.

"I'll show you around tomorrow, it's past your bed time missy," he nags and begins to close the door. "Leorio," I said quickly. He looks back at me and waits for me to continue. "I really missed you," I finish.

He smiled and nods, "I missed you too," he closes the door and I lay on the bed. I wonder when they'll call Kurapika. Now thinking about the incident I curse silently and roll over to my side.

"What if they continue," I mumble to myself. I hear soft knocking against the door. Now frozen in place I think of the possible outcomes. What if it's someone breaking in. Can it be them. I ignore my ranting and walk over to the door.

I crack it open and is relieved to see Kurapika. I look both ways in the hall and pull him inside. He closes the bedroom door and sighs. "Is everyone in bed already?" I whispered. He take off his shoes and lays on the bed.

"Yeah, after you went in the room they decided to go to sleep," He responded. I lay beside him and wrap my arms around his torso. "Are you comfortable?" He asks. I look down at our clothes and laugh silently.

"Yeah, I guess choosing a sweatshirt was the best choice," I look down at Kurapikas slightly formal wear. "Good luck with that, I'm going to sleep," I yawn and cover myself with the already warm blanket. I sigh and listen to Kurapika moving around the bed.

Minutes later turned into an hour as I laid there annoyed. I quickly sat up and looked at the frozen in place blonde. "I'm trying to sleep," I whispered. My tone sounding tense as I looked at the bedsheets.

"If you want to, you can take off the shirt and I'll give you my sweatshirt," I explain. He stays silent and nods his head. I grab the hemming and begin to pull it up. Kurapika covers his eyes as I laugh. I stop for a moment and uncover his eyes.

"It's fine," I answer. I take off the sweater as I see his relieved face. "Of course I have a shirt underneath, why do you think I offered it," I said calmly as I tried to hold in my laugh. His face flushed and he grabbed the sweater out of my hands.

I turn away and wait for him to finish. He throws the dress shirt into the corner and covered himself with the blanket. I snuggle up to him and took in a deep breath. Smelling his familiar scent of lavender.

"Goodnight, Kurapika" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. "Goodnight, Y/-," His phone rings and he quickly gets up. Before I could ask him about it he leaves the room.

I guess I'm not ready to be apart of his 'important' things. I grab the extra pillow and wrap my arms around it. "Goodnight, Kurapika,"

A/n: Has anyone else started finals? If so, what class are you guys nervous about.