⭐️ 2 ⭐️

"Take a seat," the man before us had instructed. I sat down and crossed my legs over the other. Feeling nervous as he flashes a smile. "Are all the documents filled out?" He asked. Kurapika shook his head and handed them to me.

"We've both decided to separate, it's a mutual decision," Kurapika explained. I looked down at the half empty boxes and filled in the information. "Well that will make things much easier," the man had chirped.

My pen swirling into my signature as I darted through the form. I handed Kurapika two pages and began working on the other two. "Take your time there's no need to rush," he said calmly.

Kurapika looked down at the papers and held them tightly. It feels like I'm suffocating. I looked at the last paper and sat there staring blankly. "Is something wrong?" I filled in the first three boxes and scanned the bottom.

My signature being the last thing needed. Kurapika placed his hand on top on of mine. The pen shaking in my hand as I look up at him. I should get this over with, but I can't. I pressed the pen down and slowly began writing my name.

Though no one else was in the room, I felt like I was the center of attention. "I'm sorry," I whispered. My name halfway done as I run out of the room. People staring at me as I exit the building. The driver stared at me as I ran the opposite direction.

I pushed through many people on the sidewalk, apologizing as I did. The sky dark as I took in a deep breath. A small coffee shop nearby had caught my attention. This looks like a nice place to rest. The smell of coffee beans and sweet fragrance hitting me. I pulled out my phone as I took a seat in one of the booths.

Stinky Gang

MONKE
What are you guys doing?

Gon ^^
Nothing

Killua >:o
Yeah what he said

MONKE
I just wanted to talk for a bit

Gon ^^
Did something happen?

Killua >:o
You rarely text us unless something happens
🤔

MONKE
I'm just bored

Gon ^^
Are you feeling better

MONKE
Yeah

Killua >:o
This conversation is boring

Gon ^^
Then leave

Killua >:o
Hell no I'm bored

MONKE
Then stfu

Gon ^^
Anyways

Gon ^^
Killua tried cooking today

Gon ^^
GUESS WHAT HE MADE

MONKE
A mess

Killua >:o
HA

Killua >:o
Very funny 😐