Ch.5 School

"Y/N, are you still sleeping?" A finger was pressing against my cheek and I decided to ignore them. I faked snored and turned the other way and covered my head.

My exposed foot getting ticked and I held the bedsheets tightly with my fists. "Come on!" The cold air making me shiver as I reached out to grab the blanket.

Someone's hand was placed onto my forehead as I opened my eyes. The white haired boy stood there and was smirking as I slapped his hand away.

He has grown I've over the past years and somehow he kept getting cuter. "Aww, but Killu I don't wanna go!" I yelled out to him and felt his hand covering my mouth.

He placed his other finger to his lips and I nodded my head. Its too early anyways to be yelling. "Where's Gon?"

I looked around the bedroom and couldn't see the bright teen anywhere. The door had busted open and Gon ran inside while jumping onto the bed.

He placed a brownie onto my hand and gave me a smile. "Guys we hve to go already!" I quickly grabbed my uniform and ran into the bathroom.

I heard the boys laughing on the other side as I brushed my hair. No makeup for me, it's too much of a hassle anyways. I exited the room and grabbed my mint bag on the ground.

"Okay, now let's go!" I ran out the house as I followed the boys. "HURRY!!" Gon yelled as we ran a couple feet away from the house. I ran and couldn't see their figure son front of me.

"Are we late!" I asked as I looked side to side. But couldn't see the boys anywhere, I slowly came to a stop. I looked behind me and saw the two walking as they chatted with each other.

I waited door them to get close and I grabbed Killua by the wrist. "Hey!" He pulled his hand back and I puffed out my cheeks. Gon looked off the the side as Killua was trying to stay still.

"Guys were going to be late!" I grabbed Gon by the arm and pulled him with me as I tried to run. By the now taller boy was staying still, I slightly looked up and furrowed my brows.

"We're not late are we" they nodded their head and I rubbed my temples. They only wanted to make me wake up early! "And why did you two do this"

they looked at each other and passed by me as they walked ahead. I followed after them and kept on poking their backs. "Cause its the last day of school!"

Killua shouted as I walked in between them. I grabbed both of their hands as they held mine tightly. "IT IS!!" I let out a sigh and giggled after realizing how much sleep I got last night.

"I mean that means no more studying, no more school, no more-" Gon had interrupted Killua and pointed his finger up in a sophisticated way.

"Actually there is still school...It's called college " he looked straight ahead as I nodded my head in agreement. "He's right, unless you don't want to do college"

Killua let out a groan as I smirked at his actions. Ha, Killua is grumpy now. We entered the schools gates and Killua quickly left to go buy something at the vending machine.

Gon had turned to me and released his grip "What are you going to do?" I tapped my chin as I thought about today. Wait, don't we graduate today!!!

The other boy had ran up to us and gave us each a box of his favorite snack. I looked down and gave Killua a smile "thanks for the chocolate robots"

he waved it off and looked to the side. Gon began to giggle as he poked Killuas cheek "hey don't think I forgot about that small incident long ago."

Killua quickly looked at Gon with wide eyes as I smirked. I stood up on my tippy toes and squeezed his cheek gently. "Do you still love me, hehehe"

Killua shook his head and I nodded my head and walked towards Gon. I faked my tears as I wiped them away from my eyes. "Y-You don't love m-me"

Killua began to ramble as I felt him pull me to his chest. I looked up and gave me a smirk "Kidding!" He pushed me away from his as I stumbled onto Gon.

We both laughed at the embarrassed boy and heard the announcement go on. "Students please report to the locker rooms and change into your robes" it went off and I began to walk away to the lockers.
________________________________

"Y/N, I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE FREE FROM SCHOOL!" All three of us walked out of the gates and I let out a weak laugh. My exhaustion causing this joyous moment to be short lived.

"College" Gon had erupted Killua and made the boy look down as he sulked.  I placed my hand onto his back and patted it reassuringly.

The walk to the neighborhood good peaceful as I closed my eyes in bliss. Gon had caused me to open my eyes when he asked a question.

"What ever happened to Kurapika?" Killua scratched his head as he tried to think about the said boy. "That blonde guy?" Gon nodded his head and Killua looked at me.

"Yeah, what happened to him?" I took in a deep breath as I walked straight, my feet echoing. I giggled and grabbed both of the boys hand in mine.

"He left a couple years ago...he had to go back to the city" they nodded their heads as I thought about the blonde male. The way he had aged with me and how he had grown up as I had felt shocked when he left.

Flashback:

"Y/N don't cry...You said you would be ready" he wiped away my tears as I shook my side to side. My heart aching as I closed my eyes tightly.

My mother had been holding my shoulders as I stood there in distress. "B-But I was only faking it...so you wouldn't be worried!" 13 year old me crying as the frantic blonde tried to keep me calm.

I felt his warm hands hold mine as he gave me a smile full of emotion. "We'll see each other again...I promise" The night wind blowing my hair as I rubbed my cold arms.

My mother had spoke up and was still holding me against her chest. "Thank you for staying with us" he bowed and I saw his back faced towards me.

The 18 year old entering the car as he gave me one last look and I reached out to him. He smiled and closed the car door as I no longer saw his face.

The car had left the driveway as I stared at the car drinking away to the distance. "Let's go inside, it's awfully cold out here" my mother turned me around and gently pushed me inside.

Flashback end

"Y/N we're here" Killua waved his hand infront of my face as I nervous giggled. "Sorry, I guess I was just spaced out" he nodded his head and Gon had gave me a goodbye hug.

"It's probably just the lack of sleep" I hugged back and gave Killua a fist bump. I entered the house and locked the front door.

I turned around and widened my eyes after seeing the towers of boxes decorating the house. The rooms now halfway empty as J rubbed my eyes in shock. "Congrats!"

My mother had gave me a hug and wiped away her sweat covered forehead. "What's...All this?" I motioned my hands around the box towers as she walked to one of them.

"We're moving" I sat down on the floor since I couldn't find any seating anywhere.  "Again?!" She nodded her head and placed a vase inside a cushioned filled box.

"Yes, except this time it's more farther" I nervously messed with my fingers and but my lip. She dusted off her hands and took off her glasses, cleaning them.

"It's in the city" I squeaked and she covered her ears in pain. I had apologized and helped place picture frames inside an empty box. "But then I would have to say goodbye to my friends..."

I sadly looked down and felt the pinching feeling of sadness consuming my heart. I felt my mother place her hand onto my shoulder as I looked up at her.

"Y/N...this is something important and you know how important it is" I nodded my head and thought about my mother's company. I was made for this....Literally.