Ch.54

"Y/n, wake up," I fluttered my lids open and smile. My back feeling stiff as I crack it. "Good morning Kurapika," I yawned out. He chuckled and opens the closet. "There's nothing in here, you can borrow some of mine,"  he offered.

The sound of birds singing and the sun shined throughout the room. Like the aftermath of a storm, peaceful. "Yeah, I don't care," my voice light and airy. He looks up from his crouched position giving me a stare. "I'll be right back," he calls out and sprints to his room.

Well someone's in a hurry. I laughed and stood up on the bed. Now falling back down onto the mattress as I smile. The temperature not too cold or hot. He opens the door and hands me the folded clothes in his hands. "These are new, I haven't worn them yet," he explained nervously.

I look at the sweater and pants. They look comfortable. "I'll be downstairs," he said sweetly. "Thank you, Pika," I said kindly. He nods and closes the door behind him.  The sound of his shoes clicking as I hum in satisfaction. I roll off the bed and stare at my reflection.

Cuts and bruises scattered across my body as I let out a sigh. Let's hope they don't scar. I threw on the sweater and felt the soft material on my damaged skin. I threw on the pants but winced in pain. The material tight against my cuts as I felt it rubbing the jean like material.

"Kurapika can I get some sweats!" I shouted. The sound of running had soon followed after that.  The dresser slamming open and closed had echoed throughout he hall. The door opened and he covered his eyes with his hand.

"Here you go," he said calmly and handed me a pair of sweats. Or at least tried. I thanked him and waited for the door to close. I carefully slid out of the pants and was relieved with the soft inside of the sweats. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

After doing my business I hopped downstairs and smelled breakfast. "What chu making," I said slowly. Now looking at the stove in amazement. "Just some pancakes, nothing special," he replied. I walk up to the table and look out the window.

Cars zooming through the streets and people walking on the sidewalks. "So we're visiting everyone?" I said lowly but felt excitement bubbling in me. "Mhm," he hummed and placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. I don't feel hungry.

Now laying my head on my hand as I continue staring out the window. "Hey Kurapika, do you ever wonder what's going on?" I asked. The chair was slid out and the blonde took a seat beside me. "What do you mean by that?" He said confused.

Now grabbing the plate of pancakes and stuffing a pice in his mouth. "Do you wonder what everyone is doing?" I repeated. He stayed silent and placed the plate back on the table. I looked beside me and could see the sun shining on his closed eyes face.

He soon opened them and smiled. "Yeah, I sometimes wonder," he said sweetly. He ruffled my hair and left me alone. I'm guessing he's going to get ready. I tilted my head back and looked at the upside down play on the table. "I'll eat you later."

I hopped off the chair and ran upstairs. The wood floor making me slide to the guest room. What should I wear? My hands feeling the smooth closet doors as I flung it open. The empty closet causing me to stare blankly. Oh yeah, there's nothing inside.

I scanned the clothes I was wearing and shrugged my shoulders. Eh it's comfortable. I skipped towards Kurapikas room and knocked on the door. "Yes?" He asked. "Are you done changing?" He opened the door as I hop on the bed.

Somehow the room always smells like lavender. "Are you excited," he said quickly. He grabbed his coat and spare book from the desk. "Yeah, somehow I feel like I haven't seen anyone in ages when it's only been a few days," I laughed lowly.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bed. Guiding us both downstairs and unlocking the front door. "Our driver will be here soon," he explained. Now locking the door and pushing the elevator button. "Oh really," I said surprised.

Honestly I'm terrified of the fact that it'll have to be in a car. Especially after the accident. The doors opened as we enter. People were already squished inside so we pushed ourselves through. Its funny how crowded it is, pretty rare. The ride down was filled with awkward silence.

Once the doors opened again people rushed out to the lobby most of them in a hurry. I looked down at my hand and could still see our connected hands. Even though we were separated in the elevator, he still held my hand.

AH THATS CHEESY! "Are you alright?" he asked and looked at my face. His concern expression making me blush as I shook my head rapidly. "Oh it's here," he pointed out. We both exited the building and walked up the car.

He held open the door and released my hand. I sat in silence as I waited impatiently for him to sit beside me. I'm sure he'll sit in front of me. He sat in front of me as I fake a smile. Am I being clingy, I was never like this? His smile turned to frown as he looked outside the window.

"Are you mad at me," he said softly, like how a child would ask. "No, I'm just thinking," I replied. The sound of buckling had rang through my ears as I quickly looked back at him. The feeling of warmth beside me had made my cheeks flare. He fastened his seat belt and held my hand again.

"You looked lonely," he whispered. I smiled and continue to look out the window. Kurapika would occasionally point out stuff that passed by. "Where would you like to go first?" He asked. I looked back at him and faced forward.

"What do you mean by that?" I said confused. "Would you like to visit your mother or the boys?" He explained. I looked down at my lap and thought about my decision.

A/N: OKAY ITS DECISION TIMEEE!!

(Okay, so I actually finished this chapter on April 30. Sorry that it took so long to post. School is coming to an end and I'm SOOO CLOSE. Anyways remember follow the color based on your decision. Believe me, you don't want to pick a decision and then decide to change your mind. Choose wisely. Then after you can look at the other route, have a good day/night!)