Ch.17

Kurapika POV
I felt myself smile at her childish actions and continued to taste the sweet breakfast. Y/n gave me a grin which made my heart skip in delight. I stood up and placed my dish in the sink and began to wash off the sticky syrup.

Y/n walked around the counter and placed the dish inside. Her short figure making her look like a child and gave me nostalgia. "So, do you still want to do something?" She asked. Her movements making me nervous as I stared down at her e/c eyes.

"Yes I do, but it's whatever you want to do today," I finished. She nodded her head lightly and placed her finger on her chin. Its adorable when she thinks, and places her finger there. I laughed inside my head and then came to a conclusion.

She picked up my habit... "I feel like staying home cause I'm lazy," she mumbled and ran away from me. She jumped onto the couch and smiled. Remember, we're friends...yup, just two friends living together. I smiled and walked over to the couch.

"How about we play something" I suggested. She arched her brow and nodded her head. I clasped my hands together and placed them over my eyes. "You better hide!" I counted and heard the rustling of the pillows.

Her footsteps stomping up the stairs giving me a clue. I counted slowly and uncovered my eyes, the door had unlocked. I ran up to the door Is Leorio seriously coming over today without giving me a call. I rolled my eyes once the door had fully opened.

"What is Leor-" the small boys who now looked like young adults stood at the doorway. "Hey, Kurapika" Killua waved and placed his lollipop back in his mouth. Gon waved and looked around the house. "Hi, Kurapika!"

I nervously waved my hand and let the two in. I heard stomping and rolled my eyes. "I'll be right back," I said calmly before walking up the stairs. I stood still and listened to my surroundings. I heard faint rustling and ran inside the guest bedroom.

She wouldn't choose our bedroom cause she'll know I'll go there first. I strutted through the door and opened the closet. I frowned upon seeing the spot empty. I was sure she would be in there, she used to hide in closets as a kid.

I looked under the bed and saw something in the other side. I chuckled and went around. "I wonder where she could have gone?" I quickly looked under but was startled to see a pile of clothes. She tricked me. I sighed and stomped my feet firm on the ground.

"I guess she's not in here," I said loudly and closed the door. I jumped onto the bed and waited for her to come out. The creaking of the door had signaled me. I stood beside the doorway, out of her view. "He forgot to check the bathroom~"she giggled and ran out of the bathroom.

I poked her shoulder and she stood still. I chuckled darkly and waved my hand in front of her eyes. "I'm not stupid, of course I was going to trick you," I said proudly and walked out of the room. I looked over my shoulder and waver her over. She smiled and caught up with me.

"We have visitors," I pointed out before holding her hand as we traveled down the steps, 'Slowly'. The two boys were playing with a piece of paper on the table. "Hi, guys!" Y/n ran up to the two and gave them a hug. Oh yeah, she hasn't seen them since she moved out.

Killua widened his eyes looking surprised, while Gon gladly rubbed his face against her cheek. "I missed you guys, how is Alluka?" She asked. The boy was caught off guard before answering her question.

"She's doing good, she said she wants to hang out again" he finished. I walked up to the two and smiled. "So what are you guys doing here?" I said calmly. Their expressions changed before they gave me a smile. Their acting different, it could just be me.

"We wanted to hang out today," Gon said before jumping back into Y/N's arms. I felt something boil within me but I brushed it off. "We were playing hide and seek, do you guys want to join!" She said excited. I nodded my head and looked at the two males.

They smiled and agreed to play the game. "Sure, who's it?" Killua asked before calling not it. I rolled my eyes and covered them, "I'll be it, now go hide."

Killua POV
I smirked and grabbed Y/N's hand before running upstairs. She looked around and realized we were hiding together. "Killua, if you pick a bad spot we're both done for...Chose wisely," her voice sounding cold.

I shrugged my shoulders and pushed her through the hole. I looked around the room before climbing in and covered it with a picture. Y/n looked around the hidden room in amazement. "Whoa, how do you know about this place," she whispered.

I sat down on the ground and turned on the small light. "It was here when I came over, when you were still asleep," I answered. She nodded her head and sat down beside me.

My felt my cheeks heat up but I ignored the warm feeling. SHES MARRIED...but they said they were staying as friends. I shook my head and looked down at the ground.