⭐️ 3 ⭐️

I decided to continue the story even though I originally discontinued it. Mainly because I feel bad about leaving my readers with an unfinished story. Also I'm doing really good in school, let's hope that it continues to be good. Sorry if this chapter is kind of boring, my writing has improved a bit. At least I think so. I'll also probably finish it off soon. Have a good day/night my chicks!
___

"Wake up," "Come on, wakey wakey," A voice called out. I swung my arm in the air and turned to the left. Getting comfortable as I let out a sigh. "Come on," They said annoyed. "Leave me alone, I'm asleep," I said tiredly. They flung the covers off and I felt the cold hit my warmed up skin. I bolted up and let out a groan. "This better be important." Both Gon and Killua stood there. "Oh it's you two," I hissed. Killua rolled his eyes and let out a laugh.

"Well yeah, it's my job," he explained. "What job?" I growled. "To wake you up, duh~" he snickered and dodged my hand. "That wasn't nice," he said in a painful way. Clutching his heart as he falls onto the bed dramatically. "Anyways, we wanted to take you out," Gon chirped. My glum face brightened once I saw his cheerful smile. "Yeah, with Cherie, Pit, and Lilith," Killua finished.

I clapped my hands in joy as I sprint out of the bedroom. "Kurapika!" I shouted and slid down the stairs. "He's not here," Gon replied. I turned my head to the side and arched my brow in confusion. "Then where is he?" I asked. "Left to turn in some documents," he answered. Killua hopped down the stairs and examined the kitchen. "Anything to eat?" "Look in the fridge."

He gave me a sour expression as he struts towards it. My view back on Gon as I smile. "Why do you smile when you look at him?!" Killua yelled angrily. "Because HE doesn't annoy me, unlike SOMEONE!" I spat back. "Oh really?" Gon said surprised, though it was obvious he knew that already. "I'll just slip on some clothes," I hurriedly ran upstairs.

KILLUA POV
"Honestly that little-," "Little what?" Gon asked. I flashed a smile and grabbed an apple. Making my way towards him as I take a seat on the armrest. "Little angel," I replied. His face deadpanned as I take a bite. "What?" He rolled his eyes and took out his phone. "There already at the cafe, you know," he said calmly. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the stairs. "It doesn't matter if we're late," as I take another bite. It'll be boring anyways. "Are you sure they wouldn't get mad?!" He said alarmed and rubbed his temples. "I'm sure," I said reassuringly. Or at least I hope they don't. "Okay let's go!"

Y/N POV
"YAY, NOW LETS GO!" Gon said in a rush and quickly pushed us out of the room. Locking the door behind us as he speeds towards the elevator. "We're already late," he explained and pushed the lobby floor. "Oh really?!" I wonder how late we are. Killua stood there unfazed as the two of us panicked the whole way down. Once the doors opened we grabbed his hands and rushed out of the building. "Let's just take our time?" Killua groaned as I pushed him inside the car. I hopped inside and buckled my seatbelt. "Sorry, we don't have time for that," Gon replied and closed the door. The car already leaving as we sped into the busy street. I pulled out my phone and sent Pit a text.

KILLUA POV
Why do they care so much, it's not like we've known them for years. Gon fixed his shirt as I focus my attention on Y/N. Texting Pit. I let out a sigh of boredom as I lean my head back. The roof of the car more entertaining as I let my eyes close. The music low as I felt frustrated. Honestly, we could of stayed at the house and done something together. Y/N poked my shoulder as I look at the side. "Hmm," "We're almost there?" I nod and look back up at the roof. Things were easier as kids, probably more fun than now.
_______________