Ch.13 Visitors

"Okay, I guess this is our first night...sleeping together!" I exited the bathroom and noticed the male already laying down on his side.

I closed the bathroom door and walked over to the other side of the bed. "Hey, are you asleep already?" I questioned. He turned around now fully facing me.

I giggled and climbed into the covers. "How long has it been since we've slept together?" Kurapika whispered. I looked up and realized that it must of been long.

"I don't know, it's been such a long time" I then closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. I felt something tickling the side of my face and I quickly smacked it.

"Ow" Kurapika said blankly. "Sorry, I thought it was a bug" I gave him a pat on the back and turned my body around. Silence, the only noise was the faint ticking of the clock.

"Y/N, what do you think of...us?" Kurapika questioned and I let out a sigh. "I don't know, it's pretty weird now that I think about it" I laid my back flat as I stared up at the ceiling.

Kurapika grabbed a strand of my hair, and began to play with it. "You're very calming and I like that about you...I mean you basically took care of me for the majority of my childhood"

I whispered softly and grabbed his hand from my hair. "I'm happy to at least be able to see you again...even though it's surprising that we're technically married"

I laughed at the end. Kurapika tightened his grip on my hand and faced me. "I guess that's fine...But what exactly are we?" I shrugged my shoulders and waited for him to talk again.

"I'm confused...I've never really felt this way when we were both living together at your house" I tilted my head and gave him a confused stare.

I widened my eyes after seeing his intense gaze at me. "It's a weird burning sensation inside of me....I don't know it's pretty weird!"

He nervously scratched his cheek and faced his back towards me. He mumbled something after that "Let's just be friends...it's easier that way"

I nodded my head and laid down on my chest. The covers on my side only covering half of my leg. "Sure, let's just stay as friends and see how this goes"

I closed my eyes and let out a satisfied exhale as I felt the soft pillow against my cheek.
"Goodnight Pika" 

"Hey, dude are you dead?"

"I think she's dead..."

"We just wasted our time coming over
here for a dead body"

"Hey don't say that...we get to plan her funeral, you forgot about that!"

"Okay, I guess"

I felt someone's cold fingers poking my cheek as the I felt another warm one poke my other side. I jolted up startling the two strangers.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them with my hands. My vision cleared as I saw the two familiar boys standing still in weird poses.

"Yo, what's up" they both give me a hug as I return it. "How did you guys get here, and why are you guys inside my penthouse?" I questioned.

Killua shrugged his shoulders and sat at the end of the bed. I looked off to the side and noticed the empty spot beside me.

"Was he gone by the time you guys got here?" Gon arched his brow and shook his head. While Killua looked at the empty spot and shook his head to the side slowly.

"Who's he..." Killua questioned. I stretched as I got out of bed. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys" I laughed as I entered the bathroom.

The two had followed me as I washed my face in the sink. "Well, my mother had set me up with someone and we were married since I was born and then I live with him in this penthouse and I work in the company instead of going to college—"

Gon placed his hands on my mouth as he gave me a closed eyed smile. "Y/N can you simplify it" I nodded my head as he removed his hands.

"Basically, I'be been married to Kurapika since birth and we both live and work together" they both shouted as they stared at me wide eyed.

"YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED!" I nodded my head and brushed my teeth. "Soh wats dur poblum" I tried talking with the bubbly toothpaste in my mouth.

I rinse my mouth with water and cleaned the toothbrush. "We barely graduated high school and you're already married!"

I exit the bathroom and pull out a simple white t-shirt and denim high waisted shorts. "We've both decided to just be friends"

I said as I changed into my outfit for the day. "Oh okay" Killua said with relief in his voice. "Besides I still see him as an older brother" 

They both follow me out of the bedroom as I skip down the steps. "Okay, now tell me why you guys are here" I questioned as they both looked at eachother.

"Who's gonna tell her?" Gon asked as I stared blankly at them. "I'll say it" Killua said irritated. "So, you remember Leorio...the guy who would hang out with us"

I nodded my head frantically "of course...how could I forget about him!" I placed my finger to my chin as I remembered something.

"Didn't he left around the same time Kurapika left to the city?" They nodded their heads as I let Killua continue.

"Well he told us about a university that was in York New and said they were looking for new students"

I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. Ahh, so this is how hope tastes like. "That's cool, did you guys get accepted yet?"

I questioned as I offered them my glass. "No not yet, we barely submitted our forms" Gon grabbed my glass and took a sip. "Oh, it has zero percent pulp!"

I smirked as I took another sip. "Okay, now how did you guys get in here?" Killua was about to talk but Gon had cut him off. "Leorio gave us his key"

I nodded my head but quickly realized what he said. "Leorio still talks to pika!?" Killua rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Of course, why wouldn't they stupid"

I growled and opened the elevator door. "Well how am I supposed to know, Kurapika doesn't tell me anything!" All three of us entered as Gon pressed the lobby floor button.

I saw the doors close as I began to talk once again. "So, if you guys knew I was already at Pikas...how come you didn't know I was married?"

I looked at them confused. Gon scratched his chin as Killua tapped his. "We never asked him why you were there in the first place"

Killua said as I understood the situation. "Oh, okay...Stupid"