⭐️The Boys⭐️

"I'd like to visit Killua and Gon, I told them I was going to return to the table, I must of worried them," I answered. He nodded his head and called over the driver. "Can you go to Mr. Paladiknights house," he said. He thanked the driver and looked back at me.

"I'm still confused about the man I met at the ball," I said confused. "Which man?" He asked. I remembered the masked man and wondered if he was safe. His white suit in my memories as I sighed.

"There was a masked man who saved me from an uncomfortable dance with Hisoka," I replied. "He even helped me when I was searching for you, I was just wondering if he's alright," I finished.

Kurapika smiled and noticed the familiar house coming into view. "A romantic mystery," he stated. I guess you could say that. The car stopped and Kurapika had opened the door for me. Now pulling me out as we both walk up the porch.

He knocked three times until the door was opened by Gon. There was tears in his eyes as he wraps his arms around me. "Y/N I WAS SO WORRIED!" He shouted. I patted his back and felt the sweater getting soaked with tears.

"Hey Gon can you shut-," Killua stopped and stared blankly. After a couple of seconds his eyes watered and he ran into my arms like a child. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I wasn't there," he whispered. I ruffled his fluffy hair and returned the hug.

"There's no need to apologize, you could control what happened, can you?" I asked. He shook his head as I squeeze him tightly. "See, there's no need to apologize, Killua," my tone warm as he wipes away his tears.

They let us enter the house as I was pushed down onto the ground. The man on top of me making my ribs bruised as he cries loudly. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" His ugly sobs making me laugh. "Yes I'm fine," I replied.

He got up and looked at Kurapika for a couple of moments. He soon gave him a hug trying to held back his tears as he smiles. Soon after Gon and Killua joined in. The group trying to not cry as they surrounded the blonde. How sweet.

I took a seat on the couch and the boys had sat down. "We heard about your disappearances," Gon explained. Killua nodded in agreement and took a bite from his chocolate bar. "What happened anyways?" Leorio asked. I looked at Kurapika and let out a sigh.

After explaining the whole story the three hummed in understanding. "Wow, I can't believe you guys are able to visit us, especially after that," Leorio said worried. I laughed and shook my head.

"Honestly, I don't know how we're able to do it," I explained. Gon tapped his chin as he kept mumbling the same words. "Bungee gum?" He mumbled. Killua rolled his eyes and looked at Gon. "Why do you keep repeating it?" He said annoyed.

"It sounds familiar," he explained. "Well that's because we met him during the Hunter Exam, remember he kept following us?"Killua explained. Gon stared at the ceiling and soon smiled.

"OHHH, Yeah I remember now," he laughed. "What about that masked man, he's sounds pretty suspicious," Leorio explained. I shrugged my shoulders and thought about him.

"I doubt it, he seemed genuine and besides, why would he shoot the guys who were shooting us if he were with them," I stated. "Yeah stupid," Killua mumbled. Leorio stood up and pointed at him, his face red in anger.

"That's it, no more candy privileges!" He shouted. "You're not my dad!" Killua shot back. The two bickered as Gon sat in between the two. "Still, it's pretty interesting how this masked man was so comfortable around you," Gon added.