Ch.9 Sorry

"So where do you live?" I tired to talk to the male as we both sat across from each other inside the limousine. He grabbed a sticky note pad from under the seat and began to write down onto it.

I looked under my seat and ground nothing, well I wanted to doodle but I guess I can't do that now. "Kurapika..." I called out to him softly, his statue had hesitated to go up.

After a few moments he put the pad next to him and looked up into my eyes. His face looked more attractive, and somewhat more defined. Though I can't deny he was always attractive when we were kids.

"Yes" I felt my hands shake as I thought about my next move. What do I say, so far he's been treating me as if I'm an idiot. I nervously giggled and pointed out the window

"The flowers are blooming...maybe we can buy some one day" he looked out the window and I noticed his eyes soften for a second but they soon turned back into their original state. "Were almost there"

Kurapika broke the silence and I gave him a nod as I rested my head against the cool glass. I closed my eyes and listened to the faint noises outside. "Get up, I don't want to carry you out of the car"

I straighten myself and stared at the composed male, I felt my peace waver. "Are we almost there" as soon as I said that, the car had come to a stop and the door was opened for us.

I thanked the driver as we entered the penthouse, "Which floor?" I looked at all the floors and felt myself sweat from the thought of having to go up all the steps. "It's a penthouse...."

He let out a sigh and I stood there even more confused as he pushed the top floor button. Oh...A penthouse is a top floor, Oops. "Sorry" I bowed and waited for the elevator to reach it destination.

The ding made me feel relieved of the awkward atmosphere and hurried after the blonde who was already walking to the room. We entered and I nearly fainted from the living room,

everything looked pristine and I felt like I was the only thing in the room that was cheap. "Wow, it's a nice place Kurapika!" I noticed the blonde staring at me and I gave him a closed eyed smile.

He turned away and walked away into the kitchen, I decided to go look for my bedroom as I hurried up the stairs. I wonder how it looks! I squeaked in excitement as I opened the closed doors.

I finally came to the third room and found.
"An office....great" I closed the door and slumped my back against it as I stared at the ground. Where is my bedroom, is it downstairs?

I heard footsteps and I quickly stood up from my spot. Kurapika arched his brow as I dusted myself off. "I'm guessing you're wondering where you're bedroom is"

I nodded my head as I awkwardly rubbed my arm. "Follow me" He turned the opposite direction towards the stairs and we stopped at the first door I had opened. I already checked inside this room!

He opened the door and I walked inside, he followed after me and closed the door behind him. "We're sharing a room, since we're married" The clicking of the door making me look at the male.

The bed was big and looked like it could fit two or more people. Just imagine the sleepovers I could have with Killua and Gon! I sat down at the bed and took in a deep breath. The bed had dipped and I looked to my right,

the blonde male had his eyes closed as he also took in a deep breath. I wonder what's going on inside his head, what are his thoughts, what is he thinking about, why is he different.

I made a move and gently placed my hand on top of his. He flinched and I quickly retracted it back to my side. "Kurapika..." I spoke in a hushed whisper as I looked down at the floor.

I heard a mumbled yes as I continued to talk to the male. "Why do you treat me differently...." I whispered as I moved my feet around trying to find something interesting to do.

"It hurts me when you treat me as If I'm an idiot....and it's not just that" I looked at the male and noticed his eyes widened when I grabbed his hand once again.

I tightened my grip as I hugged his waist and laid my head on his chest. His beating heart quickening it's pace, as I felt his warm breath hitting the top my head. "How long did you know we were married?"

I looked up at him and felt as if the world was crashing down on me. Everything felt as if the universe hated me so, and I was sick of the pain it brought upon me.

Everyone lies! Its not that hard to tell the truth...If it's painful then tell me...you have to be strong to take in facts. "I've known ever since I visited you the first time...when you were an infant"

I loosened my grip as I pulled away from the male, but was pulled back into his arms. He buried his head into the crook of my neck and whispered into my ear. "I'm still going to treat you as an idiot"

I giggled and felt him pulling me closer his nails digging into my skin. H-Hes Serious! I pushed him off and stood up from my spot on the bed. Now looking down on him as I gave him a disappointed glare.

"I don't know what's gotten into you....But don't  touch me like that ever again!" I got close up to his face as I felt my heart shattering. And I had hoped he would change...

"Ever since we've reunited with each other I've been trying to be nice...but now I'm not going to deal with any of your bullshit anymore" I turned my back towards him as I exited the room.

I heard his calls and I ignored the male. I went to the last door in the hallway and entered the room, which looked like a guest bedroom. I sat down on the bed and buried my face into my hands.

Knocking cause me to groan as I yelled at the male. "Go away!" I grabbed the blanket and opened the closet door and entered. I sat down in the corner and wrapped the blanket around me, as I silently cried waiting for the knocking to stop.

He had given up and I stayed there in the dark enclosed space, I heard clicking and the door had been unlocked. "Y/N...I'm sorry" Kurapika called out to me as I held in my breathe.

I heard bedsheets rustling and the floor creaking after every step he would take. The closet door had opened and I buried my face inside the covers. "Y/N..."

I felt his hands wrapping around me as he pulled me closer to him. "Leave me alone...Kurta" He lifted my head up and wiped away the tears at the corners of my eyes.

"Y/N...I'm sorry for treating you so bad...it's just that a lot of stuff had happened when I left you at whale Island" I grumbled as I averted my eyes from his.

"That doesn't mean you can take it out on me" He strokes my hair as I looked into his eyes once again, he gave me a smile and I felt my heart flutter. I gave him a wide smile and linter at his face.

"Ahh, There's the Kurapika I know" he chuckled and we both exited the closet. The bright light f the room making eyes get blinded,

"When you're ready you can tell me everything that happened...until then, let's get to know each other again" I held his hand as I extra the bedroom. Let's hope he stays like this