Ch.12 Out

I stood up from my desk and stretched my back, the loud cracking making me feel satisfied. "Well, you did good Y/N" I patted myself on the back as I exited my office.

The swarm of workers leaving the building with tired smiles. I guess I wasn't the only one! I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder as I looked behind me.

"Oh, hey Pit...Sorry about earlier" I gave him a smile and noticed his eyes averting my gaze. "I-Its no problem Mrs. Kurta!" He shouted out as he covered his face with his hands.

I felt a buzz in my purse as I excused myself for a bit. "Uh...hello?" I lowly answered as I waited for the person to answer. "It's me Kurapika" He chuckled as I lightly smacked myself.

"I knew that...What is it?" I questioned as I gave Pit a wave. "I'm working overtime today, so you can go home on you're own today" I felt my mood change as I quickly fixed my frown on my face.

"I-It's fine...yeah sure" I mumbled out as I heard his tone change. "You're not sad are you...You said we were fake married so it's fine anyways" he said blankly, which caught me off guard.

What's with this dude, is he bipolar or something?? (I'll explain this later) he quickly hung up as I hung my head low. "Hey are you alright?" Pit has questioned as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled and wiped the corners of my eyes. "Do you wanna go eat out...I-I mean you don't have to!" he stuttered as I laughed at his attempt to make me feel better.

"Sure why not, I'm free today" he gave me a smile and we both walked through the city sidewalk. We took a couple pictures after I had told him I barely moved here.

And it turned from simple eat out to a full tour. "Wait, so you're telling me...this dude Killua "accidentally" called the cops???" I tried to hold in my laughter as I nodded my head.

"He did!, he thought someone broke in and when he found out it was both Gon and I... HE STILL CALLED THE COPS!" I laughed as we both had a giggle fit.

"I-I Can't...STOP YOUR'E MAKING MY STOMACH HURT!" Pit held his stomach as I leaned my arm against his shoulder. "Then stop laughing!" We both exited the small cafe and had called over a cab.

"Where do you live?" Pit questioned as we both sat down inside. "It's fine I'll tell him" he nodded his head and sat back down comfortably.

"It was really fun tonight...I don't think I've ever had this much fun since, high school" He said quietly as we both felt the sudden rush of exhaustion.

"Yeah, we should do this more often" I stated as I looked out the window. "Y/N...Can I ask you something?" I tried to open my eyes as I felt the alcohol taking over my body. Damn, why did I try it.

"Yes, but I'm a bit tipsy right now" he chuckled and nodded his head. "I'm also kind of...drunk" he laughed and covered his face with his hands. "Can I do something?"

He questioned as I nodded my head. "Yeah sure, I don't think I'll remember shit" I laughed as I felt him pulling me close. "Woah, slow down...I can't see shit"

my slurs making us both laugh. He leaned in close to my face and I felt his lips press against mine. He quickly looked away as I began to giggle, "Wow, I think I'm waking up!"

He laughed and I squeezed his cheeks. "Am I a princess...A PRETTY PRINCESS!?" he nodded his head and I closed my eyes. "Yes we are both pretty princesses"

the car had stopped and we both let out a whine. "Awww Pit, can we ATLEAST say goodbye at my room" he nodded his head as we both exited.

I entered the building as I pushed the elevator door button, "What floor??" Pit asked as I looked at all the buttons. "Guess" I giggled and he pressed a random button, "I picked top floor"

He laughed and I began to dance in the elevator. "Wait, let me join" he whined as we both did weird dances, the ding had went off as I quickly stopped. "I guess this is bye"

I said sadly, he smiled and gave me a wave. The elevator door closed behind me as I looked around the dark house. "Where's the damn lights?" I whispered and felt around the walls.

The lights had suddenly turned on which caused me to let out a hiss, "where were you?" His stern voice making me sweat out the alcohol. "Umm, out with a friend"

I nervously held my sleeve as I waited for him to speak. "Girl or guy??" He questioned as I looked up into his eyes. They held no other emotion other than anger, "does it matter if it was a girl or guy?"

I walked over to the stairs but was stopped by him. "I told you to come back home after work not, Go have fun with your friends and come back home until one~"

I felt my eyes turn like saucers as I looked at the microwave clock. "It's one?!" He pinched his nose and waved the air, "I can smell the alcohol..."

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to go upstairs. "Goodnight" I yelled out. "Where are you going?" He questioned as I looked down from the top. "To my room, where else would I go?"

Kurapika stood up from the couch and ran upstairs next to me. "You're sleeping with me, I can't let you out of my sight" I nodded my head and let out a yawn.

"Okay, I'm fine with that" I entered the bedroom and looked through the drawers. "Where's my nightwear?" I asked as I continued to look. "It's in the bathroom drawers"

I nodded my head and entered the bathroom, I saw two toothbrushes and decided to brush my teeth. "Let's get rid of this alcohol breath"

I cleaned my teeth and gargled mouth wash as I tightly closed my eyes. Damn this shit hurts like hell! I spitted it out and dried my mouth. "Okay, my clothes should be in here"