🍄 2 🍄

I opened my cracked eyelids as I looked around the room. I stared at the blonde beside me and smiled. He looks so pretty. I laughed mentally and examined his long lashes and soft features.

His brows neither thick or thin and his face clear of any imperfections. I need his skincare routine. I hesitantly brought my hand close to his face and placed it on his cheek. His skin felt softer than shaving cream, an odd description but it perfectly described it.

"Why are you feeling my skin," he whispered. His voice a bit lower due to it being the morning. "No reason, I just like skin," I said blankly. He raised a brow and rolled over to the side.

"I was admiring your features," I said sweetly as I quickly look at the wall. "M-my features?" He said flattered. I nod and pretended to be interested in something else besides him. He grabbed my cheek and faced my attention onto him.

"Can I see your face," he whispered softly. His tone light as I nod in agreement. His eyes scanning my eyes and nose. His fingers trailing across my cheek which made me ticklish. He smiled and his attention was focused onto the lower half of my face.

"May I?" He asked. "Um, sure?" I replied, unsure about his request. His finger soon trailed across my lips, outlining the shape. A tingling sensation made me feel giddy as I stayed still. Wanting him to continue.

His words barley audible as he continued. "Isn't this too close to your liking, Mr. Kurta," I whispered seductively, or at least I thought it was. His thumb now replaced his finger, as he leans in and places a kiss gently.

Warmth and a bubbly sensation had increased my eagerness. Even though I've kissed him many times before. It's still fascinating to kiss an older male. Though Kurapika is the only older person I'll ever love.

The idea of liking an older person seemed weird. I'm still not sure why it doesn't bother me now. Probably because it's Kurapika. He pulled away and his daydreaming gaze shifted to one of shock.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself," he said nervously, as he scooted away from me. "Do it again, please," I asked innocently and crawled closer to him. His cheeks turning red as he backed up against the headboard.

I sat in front of him with wonder as I stared at him. He closed his eyes scrunched up his nose. Quickly pecking me and looking away. The action resembled a young boy kissing someone for the first time.

My smile widened as I jumped off the bed. "Now, let's have a picnic at the park, can we?" My suggestion making him perk up as he stretches. "Let's invite the boys and your mother," he yawned loudly.

I left the room and felt myself getting excited. "Kurapika is it fine if I were to go to my mother's house?" I asked. My bedroom has multiple outfits suitable for a young women.

All I've been wearing is pencil skirts and blouses, along with the occasional blazer and flats. "You shouldn't ask, just go, I don't control you," he explained and squished both of my cheeks together.

I looked up at him and did a closed eyed smile. "I'll arrive at the park with my mother, let's say 9:30?" I suggested and looked down at my nightgown. Eh, it could pass as a dress. He agreed and I locked the door behind me.

Exiting the building and calling our driver. I wanted for a couple of minutes and spotted the familiar car. I skipped outside and felt the cool air hitting my face. "Good morning," I said kindly and buckled my seat belt.

"Your mother's house," he said unsure. "Yup," I replied and looked out the window. For once I feel energized, I feel young.

•—————•