⭐️ 1 ⭐️

I laid in the guest bedroom staring at the ceiling. After we arrived Kurapika told me to lay in bed. The suns rays still shining through the cracks of the closed curtains. He's leaving soon.

There was a knock on the door and soon after he came inside with a smile. In one of his hands there was a bowl and a towel. In the other there was a bucket. "Wow, so old fashioned," I joked and let out a dry cough.

He placed the bowl on the desk and brought the bucket beside the bed frame. "It's better to not talk for awhile," he whispered. He rolled up his sleeves and dipped the towel in the bucket. Now squeezing out the excess water.

He brought it close to me and began patting the damp towel on my forehead. I pointed at the bowl. "Oh, that's some oatmeal," he explained. He left the towel on my forehead and grabbed the bowl. Taking a small scoop and showing me the contents.

"You can feed yourself, right," he asked. I nod my head and held my hands out. He carefully placed it on my lap and grabbed the bucket. "I'll be in my room packing," he said tiredly. The door had closed and I was once again left alone.

I dig the spoon into the bowl and looked at the oatmeal slipping off the spoon. It was neither hot or cold. It's best to get a divorce right, I mean he did cheat in the past. But people can change, I think.

I took a spoonful and shoved it in my mouth. Swallowing it as I felt my throat feel much better. Being sick isn't fun, I can't do anything Es and the story just stops for a moment. I wouldn't want the reader to be bored.

I stretched and grabbed the wet towel from my head. Slipping out of the covers as I put on some slippers. I opened the door and shuffled across the hall. The staircase already decorated with boxes of all kinds of sizes. I looked down at the living room and could see more boxes.

Some of them open and others closed. I turned around and entered Kurapika's bedroom. Tiptoeing as I enter the bathroom. I searched through the cabinets and finally found some medicine. "What are you doing?" I jumped and dropped the bottle.

"Nothing," I said loudly. He grabbed the bottle from the floor and scanned the label. "Oh, just medicine, you could of just said so," he said relieved. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the bottle.

"I wanted to discuss some things with you," I said nervously. He at her a brow and walked out of the bathroom. I followed after him. The both of us walking downstairs as he grabs a box nearby. "What's troubling you," he asked.

I grabbed a glass from the kitchen and poured some water. "Can we sit on the couch," I asked. He nods and takes a seat as I swallow the pills. "It's about our marriage," I said calmly and took the seat across from him. "You want to divorce now," he finished.

Before I could say anything else he continues. "I guess that'll make things easier, we won't have to do it while I'm abroad," he explained. No it's not that. I smiled, "Yup that's what I wanted to say!" I said over enthusiastically.

Trying to cover up the pain I felt. "Then I'll call our driver," he said solemnly. The atmosphere now sour and wavering in sadness. He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the staircase. "You can get ready, I'll be down here," he said sweetly.

He released my hand as I turn around and walk upstairs. The hall much darker. I entered the bedroom and looked at the empty closet. Still no clothes. I sighed and yelled loudly, "Kurapika may I borrow a dress shirt!" My throat still in pain as I rubbed it.

I hear knocking and opened the door. His hand only visible as he holds out the dress shirt and a pair of pants. "I'm sorry, I forgot there's nothing in the closet," he said embarrassed. I grabbed the clothes and smiled. He closed the door as I turned on the bath.