Ch.53

"How was it anyways," I asked. Now tilting my chair back as he blinks for a couple of seconds. "It was interesting, though it made our bond stronger," he replied.

"Was there any bad people!" I said intrigued. He laughed and soon stared at me blankly. "Why of course there was," he said emotionless. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "Wow, that bad, I laughed.

"I'm surprised Killua and Gon was there, they seemed too young," he explained. I shrugged my shoulders and looked up. "Well, Killua and Gon are both different from other boys," I answered.

Kurapika nods in agreement and grabs the plates. "I'm still disappointed I didn't get to go," I said annoyed. Kurapika placed the dishes in the sink and I handed him the cups. "Believe me, you probably wouldn't have liked it," he replied.

I furrowed my boys and hopped onto the couch. "You don't know that!" I yelled. He looked at me and stared for a couple of seconds. "Y/n, you and I both know you would died in the first phase," he explained.

Would I really? I turned around and turned on the TV. "Hey, no TV," he said calmly and turned it off. "Why not?" I said confused. "Because it rots your brain," he stated as if it were a fact.

"Wow," I whispered shouted. He rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. "Okay fine, I'll be taking a nap upstairs then," he said tiredly. The sound of the bedroom door closing had marked the beginning of a movie marathon. What should I watch~

-Later-

My eyes now burning after I finished watching another series. My attention now on the window that showed the dark sky. "Wasn't it day time not that long ago?" I said tiredly and yawned. A headache formed as I groaned in pain.

I walked into the bathroom and drank some pills. Now stretching my face as I stared at my eye bags. Yay, now I'll have small pools to fill up with tears! Of course I was joking, sort of. I stood up from the couch and stretched my back.

The sound of the cracking was loud. "I guess he didn't make dinner,"   I turned off the lights and trudged upstairs. Passing his bedroom as I enter the guest room. I flicked on the lights and spotted sleepwear on the bed, some candy was beside it.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and frowned. We didn't clean our wounds!!  I turned on the shower and waited for the temperature to change.

I opened the cabinets and searched through the shampoos and body wash. Which one seems like the best smelling. I grabbed the lavender one and hopped into the shower.

I closed the glass door and felt the warm water hitting my dirtied skin. Some cuts made me hiss in pain when droplets would hit against them. I massaged the shampoo and body wash feeling my now smooth skin.

The water beneath me was tinted brown. I washed off the soap and cleaned my face. The burning now gone as I turner off the water. I opened the door and felt the cool air hit my wet skin. I quickly wrapped the towel around me.

I wonder if Kurapika showered, I'm sure he probably did. I dried myself and left the bathroom. Throwing on my undergarments and sleep wear. The sound of cars honking and the loud streets felt calming.

I turned the door knob and left the room now walking towards his bedroom. I knocked twice and waited patiently. Soon I heard shuffling and smiled once he opened the door. "Is anything bothering you?" He said tiredly.

I examined his injured face and turned back around. "I just wanted to know if you cleaned your wounds," I said quietly. He nods and slowly closes the the door.

"Goodnight," he says slowly. I turn back around and hold the door slightly open. "Anything else?" He asked. "Can I sleep with you?" I said wearily. He looked around and sighed. Now exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

He grabs my shoulders and leads me back inside the guest bedroom. "Are you scared, Y/n," he said calmly and tucked me in bed. "Me, scared?" I said confused. I let out a laugh and looked at his smile.

"Well, maybe a little," I said honestly. He brought the desk chair over and leaned his head against it. "I'll keep a look out then, until you fall asleep," he whispered.

I pulled the sheets over my nose and stared at him. The warm desk light made the room dim. "Kurapika, how come you didn't let me sleep in your room?" I said confused and played with the sheets hemming.

He laid his cheek on his arm and shook his head slowly. Now patting my head as I stared at him. "Because that's too sudden, and it's seems ungentlemanly to let a women stay in his room," he explained.

"But I don't mind, I know you won't do anything," I said sweetly. His smile warm and his eyes soft. "I couldn't forgive myself," he whispered. I reached out to his face. He leans into my touch as I feel his soft skin.

"That's why I trust you, surprisingly," I whispered. He leaned back and grabbed both of my hands. Now pulling the sheet back up to my nose and returning to his seat. "It's late, you should go to sleep," he points out.

I close my eyes and hear his voice mumbling a tune. "Do you think everyone is worried?" I said slowly as I felt my eyes struggle to stay open. "I'm sure they are, tomorrow we'll visit them," he whispers sweetly. "Goodnight," my voice inaudible.