Ch.16

The door unlocked and the sound of keys getting placed on the table. We're making me nervous, was it a bad idea to invite someone over without him knowing.

I turned around quickly trying to get comfortable but stopped mid way. My eyes widened and my heart began to move rapidly. Kurapika gave me a confused stare as I stayed still.

It feels the same as if my mother caught me staying up late. I laughed and gave him some room on the bed. "Is it already 2 in the morning?" I asked making my voice sound groggy.

"Yes it is now go back to sleep, sorry for waking you up." He patted my head and faced his back towards me. I felt myself growing calm and closed my tired eyes.

The sun shown onto my face as I tiredly scooted away from the ray. I faced my back towards the window and cuddled with the male beside me. His source of heat making my cold morning body feel warmth.

I feel like a child again, giving Kurapika cuddles in the morning. "What is it?" He yawned out. I Sighed and buried my face inside the small crack between his arm and waist. "I just wanted to see how it felt, like before" I mumbled.

He placed his hand on my head and rubbed it soothingly. "Is it Saturday today?" he asked. I nodded my head and sat up straight stretching my arms up. "Yup" I answered. He yawned and got out of the covers now walking inside the bathroom.

I followed after him and stared at our reflections. "Do you remember when I used to take you to the park?" He said quietly and continued to brush his pearly whites. I nodded my head and began to brush mine.

"Of course I do, remember when Killua was embarrassed!" I laughed. My voice sounding muffled from the foamy paste. "Don't you wish things can stay the same" he continued. I noticed his sad demure and tried to lift the mood.

"But if things stayed the same...then won't we get bored of the same events happening again," I added on. We both spit into the sink and rinsed off our mouths. Kurapika placed his hands onto my shoulders making me face him.

"But what if we want the same things to happen...cause you already know how it plays out." He let me go and gave me a smile, a familiar smile like in the past. "Well I guess whoever wants that is not focusing on the present,"

I ended and walked out of the bathroom. Kurapika followed after me and began to change into his casual clothes. I laughed and pointed out the small hole on the bottom of my shirt.

Kurapika pulled over his shirt and looked at the hole. "What happened?" He asked. "Gon wanted to see if a paper clip can survive a washing machine." He gave me a puzzled look before exiting the bedroom.

I quickly pulled up my sweats and ram towards the stairs. My foot randomly gave up and I tumbled down the stairs. My ass hit the floor and I let out a yelp. "Ow!" I rubbed the bruised area and sulked. Kurapika gave me a stern look before helping me up.

"Y/N, I've told you many times before...DONT RUN DOWN THE STAIRS!" He smacked my head lightly and walked inside the kitchen. I followed him and looked at his movements. He grabbed a bowl and began to make some pancakes from scratch.

"Cant we use the already made mix?" I asked and leaned against the counter. He looked at me and gave me a grin, "But it tastes better when it's homemade." I scoffed and sat down at the table.

I pulled out my phone and began to look at the messages Pit had sent the night before. I scrolled through the variety of pictures and widened my eyes. What if Kurapika knows I threw a small party! I nervously giggled and quickly stood up.

The male smiled and placed a cup on the counter. "Can you fill this up?" He asked. His blonde locks getting in the way of his face. I brushed his hair back with my
hand and grabbed the cup. "Fill it with what?"

I looked around the kitchen and pointed at the fridge. "You mean milk?" I questioned and raised my brow. He nodded his head and sighed loudly. I poured the liquid and placed it down gently. "There you go sir, your milk is served~" I bowed and skipped upstairs to the bedroom.

Once I was out of his sight I let out a breath. Its scary, if he founds out I can be kicked out of the house or even worse...I'll be forced to live with Killua! I paced back and forth with my hands running through my hair. I closed my eyes and looked at the vanity mirror.

Its fine y/n, Kurapika isn't that smart. I gave myself a pat and bolted down the steps. I realized my mistake and slowly raised my head. The blonde gave me a death stare and his bangs covered his eyes. The shadow casting over them making me terrified.

"I-I'm sorry?" I stutter. He looked to the side and quickly changed his expression to one of joy. "Y/n DONT do that again~" his voice sounded sweet. I shudder and nodded my head in agreement. "Let's go somewhere later," Kurapika suggested.

I placed my hand on my chin and thought about his offer. "Where would we go?" He gave me a grin before pulling out a chair. I sat down and felt him push me close to the table. "That's a surprise, if we do go."

He pulled two plates of pancakes down and took the seat in front of me. I took a bite and felt the warm sweet breakfast coat my entire mouth. "Thank you, Pika," He nodded his head and ate his breakfast neatly.

His hair making me irritated with how it kept swinging near his face. Back and forth and back- What would happen if I were to- "Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked as I blinked my eyes.

I looked down at my hand and felt his soft hair in between my fingers. "Oh nothing, just wanted to know what type of brand you buy," I quickly stuffed my mouth with pancakes and gave him a thumbs up.

Kurapika scratched his head and took a sip of his orange juice. "But we use the same brand?" He left the topic at that and continued to eat his food.