Ch.32

I placed my hands on his cheeks and leaned towards him. I sat him back down on his seat. "Killua, I already have someone," I said sternly. He nodded his head and looked down. The sound of him rubbing his suit between his fingers. "I'm sorry," he said softly.

His voice sounding light and almost audible. I sigh and sit back down at my chair. "If I'm being honest, I did like you," I said calmly. His head shot up and his eyes held sparkles. "Y-You did?" He said bewildered. I nodded my head and continued to type on my keyboard.

"Mhm, but it was a small crush, I got over it," I explained. He slightly smiled and the mood now comfortable. He began to laugh and rested his head on his hand. "Damn, you had bad taste," He said sweetly. I nodded my head and fluffed up his hair.

"I sure did, I mean who would want to date you," I joked. He grabbed the stack of papers on my desk. "Okay, I'll hand these to Lilith," he gave me a wink and exited the office. Glad that's settled.

KURAPIKA POV
I heard the door open and continued to type in the keyboard. "Killua, did Gon do anything embarrassing?" I asked. There was silence and I heard a cough. I looked up botfly then shot open my eyes. "Wheres Killua?" Gon gave me a pout and grabbed the stack of papers from my desk.

"He's assisting Y/n, for now," he suckled. As stupid as it may sound, I don't trust him. I yawned and grabbed a sticky note. I began to write down words and ripped it off. "When you give Cherie the papers, I want you to tell him to return," I ordered. He gave me a firm nod and closed the office door. "The stuff I have to deal with."

GON POV
"Here you go, Cherie," I sang. She gave me a smile and grabbed the papers from my hands. "Thank you, Mr. Freecss," she replied. I waved and walked towards Y/N's office. "Where was it again?" I mumbled to myself. I felt my brain beginning to shut down and looked around confused.

If I were an office where would I be. "Or I could just ask someone," I chuckled. I walked up to one of the cuticles and kicked on the wall. They looked up unamused. "Yes?" They asked. I scratched the back of neck feeling embarrassed. "Do you know the location of Mrs. Kurta's office?" I said clearly.

They let out an annoyed sigh and grabbed a sticky note. They scribbled something and handed it to me. "There, now let me work," they mumbled. I bowed and looked down at the note. It had directions written down. Oh, I get it now. I went through the halls occasionally looking down at the note.

I noticed Lilith and placed the note in my back pocket. "I was sent to bring back Killua," I explained. "By who," she said blankly. "Mr. Kurta," I answered. She nodded her head and turned back towards her computer. I opened the office door and widened my eyes.

What is going on?!! I silently closed the door and gave Lilith a smile. Oh lord.

A couple minutes after, Killua had exited the office. I rushed up to him and held his arm. He gave a puzzled look before I rushed inside the bathroom. "What was that?" I whispered. He gave me a confused stare before widening his eyes. "Oh, that," he started.

I nodded my head. He laughed and patted my back. "It was nothing, I swear," he said reassuringly. "Okay," my tone still unsure as we exited the bathroom. "Kurapika wanted you to return, like 5 minutes ago," I whispered. He rubbed his temples and began to speed walk. "Hey, wait for me," I called out.

Y/N POV
I leaned against Liliths desk and handed her the last pages. "You can finish these tomorrow," I said sweetly. She gave me a smile and grabbed her purse. "I will, Mrs. Kurta," she answered. I let out a tired sigh as I waited for the three men to exit the office.

"We had a good day today, see you tomorrow, Lilith," I waved goodbye and heard the door open. Finally, almost everyone is already gone. I gave them a displeased look and crossed my arms. "What took so long?" I asked. Kurapika rubbed his neck as yawned.

"I was finishing my speech and giving them the final set of rules," he answered. I linked my arm in his. He shook me off gently as the three of us began to walk towards the exit. Weird. "I got lost, but I found your office," Gon laughed.

We were all sitting in the car as we drove to Leorios house. "Oh really?" I would say occasionally. Then proceed to drift off in my own thoughts. Kurapika noticing my quiet self but seemed to ignore it. "Aww, we're here already," Killua whined.

I poured and begged them to stay. "It's best if they leave," Kurapika explained. They waved goodbye and closed the door. The awkward silence making me uncomfortable as I try to act tired. Kurapika now sitting across from me as I leaned my head against the cold window.

The night sky full of stars as I tried to act like I was asleep. Or at least drifting to sleep. The whole way back, there was just silence. No one taking action to at least break the tension. I grabbed Kurapikas arm and felt him tense up. But soon aft he somewhat relaxed.

He unlocked the front door and let me enter. Without a word I throw my purse of the couch and walk upstairs. Kurapika not even stopping me as he sat down on the couch. How can someone change so quickly. Is he bipolar? I entered my bedroom and changed into comfortable nightwear.

I haven't eaten. My stomach began to fell empty as I heard a grumble. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I exited the bedroom and walked back downstairs. My feet making contact with the cold marble. I looked inside the pantry and pulled out a small packet of graham crackers.

A nice snack before bed. I stared at the back of the blondes head. Trying to discover his intentions. One second I'm his, then later I'm no one. This endless cycle making me feel empty. I finished the last piece of cracker and threw the packet inside the trash.

I walked back upstairs and entered the bedroom once again. I turned off the lights and got into bed. The blanket wrapping me as I took up the entire space. I stared at the wall as I thought about earlier. What if I did accept it, would I have been happier?

I then thought about the feeling of Killua and I. How would this benefit me, if anything I'm just making myself confused. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. If anything I'm just hurting two people I care about. I closed my eyes and let out a breath. "I'm fucked," I said out loud.

The feeling of being dissatisfied with myself. What more can I ask for. I felt helpless at that moment. I felt like I truly was worthless. The image of being held by another man. One who could fill up my other desires, making me feel guilt. How can you think of that? That very question making me feel sorrow.

I guess I'm still a child. Now that I think about it.