⭐️ 4 ⭐️

"COME ON WAKE UP!" I shouted from the other side. A loud thud had caused me to jump in surprise. "I'm up," he said tiredly. "Sorry for waking you up so early, I just wanted to spend as much time with you." He yawned and followed me down stairs. "Today I was thinking about putting the boxes together and sending them away," I explained. "Since you're leaving, where's the house?" I asked and brought up the note from the table.

Kurapika smiled and looked out the window. "It's not exactly a place you can easily send them off to." I look forward with confusion as I notice his shoulders sinking. "What do you mean?" He lets out a sigh and looks into my eyes, scanning them. "It'll be across the globe you know," he mumbled lowly. My eyes widening as I let out a squeak. I grabbed both of his hands, "WHAT!" He nervously scratched his cheek.

"Yeah, so I wouldn't bother you anymore," he explained. "Kurapika sometimes you're so smart, other times not so much." I release his hands and let out a sigh of disappointment. "Then we should start our day of fun immediately!" I threw on my sweater and grabbed the keys from its spot on the shelf. "Better hurry Pika," I shouted. He ran upstairs and slammed his door shut.

The sound of stuff falling onto the ground causing me to chuckle. "What about breakfast?!" He yelled. Now walking down stairs with a decent outfit. "Who cares about breakfast when someone you love is leaving!" I shouted and threw open the door. "Love?" He repeated. "Shut up!" His smirk evident as I entered the elevator. "Okay I'll be quiet, for now," he whispered.

The car already waiting for us as I give the driver a smile. "Good morning," they nod and began to drive. "So where we going?" He asked and rolled down the windows. "That's for you to find out when we get there" He pouted as I stick out my tongue. "Can you play some music?" The driver turns on the radio as I give them a thanks.

"Im too tired to be mad right now," he groaned out. "We'll suck it up buttercup, cause we're staying up until you leave" I pat his head and could hear him let out a laugh. "See enjoy yourself, cause it's gonna be really boring without me," I said sadly and faked my tears.
__

The car stopped and I open his door. "Thank you" I smile and pull him out. His eyes scanning our destination. "You brought us far from the city....to see a forest?" I clap my hands together and pull him through the trees. "Yes I'm kidnapping you," I chuckled darkly. He began sweating as I followed the narrow path through the still dark trees. "Well I don't know if I should be terrified or flattered," he said nervously. "Both."

My eyes brightened once I found the small area. "Woah it's a rock," he said underwhelmed. "It's not just any rock!" I shouted and took a seat on it. Now patting the spot next to me as he follows my actions. "Look at the view, isn't it beautiful," I point out. He shrugs his shoulders and looks at the lake below us. "It's too dark," I rolled my eyes and smacked his shoulder. "Stop being a downer and watch," I huffed.

Soon the dark area was coated with orange as the bright light crept up slowly. The sun rising and signaled the beginning of the day. I looked at Kurapika and could see his eyes sparkling with joy. "I told you it was beautiful." I leaned my head on his shoulder as I felt him lean his on top of my head. "So when are you going to kill me?" He whispered softly. "Soon," I joked. We continued watching sunrise until it burned our eyes.
__

"Where are we going now?" We we're now climbing down the hill. "Oh nowhere special," my voice dark as I eyed his clothes. "What do you mea-," his sentence was cut off I pushed him off. A loud splash ringing as I looked down. I erupted into laughter as I looked at the blonde who emerged from the water. His eyes the only thing visible as he glared at me. "Wow so funny." I continued to laugh at his sarcastic remark.