Ch.21

Y/N POV
"Hey Killua, do you think we should try the games?" I asked. He scanned over the booths and shook his head. "That's kind of boring, let's go on the rollercoaster!" He said excited. I blinked and stared at the male.

My heart rate began to quicken as I shook my head. "Uh, I'm still full from the fried dough," I chuckled nervously. He squinted his eyes and gave me a frown. "If I find out that you're lying, you're going to buy me lunch," he stated.

I let a sigh, relieved with his answer. He walked with his arms behind his head like how he usually did. Isn't that a sort of uncomfortable position to be in. "Why are you staring at me?" He asked blankly. I gasp and look forward.

"How did you know I was looking at you?" I asked. "I didn't until you told me right now," he laughed. I swear he did the same thing to Kurapika how did I not see that coming. "Well I wasn't staring at 'you'," I answered, He arched his brow.

"I was looking at your arms," I finished. He nodded his head and continued to walk around the area. Killua spotted the bumper cars and wiggled his brows. "Let's try it!" He exclaimed. I was about to agree until my alarm went off.

"Sorry, its time to switch," I looked down at my phone and turned off the alarm. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I was relieved to see Gon. "Is it our turn?" He asked. I nodded my head and linked my arm with his. "Yes it is Mr. Freecss," I said calmly,

trying to imitate a fancy tone. We both waved at Killua and spotted Kurapika walking over to him. Let's hope they don't start a fight. Gon pointed at the rollercoaster and I made the same excuse.

"Oh that's fine, let's try ring toss," he suggested. I walked towards the booth and examined the different colored bottles. The worker looked at us and asked for a ticket. Gon gave them one and was handed rings.

"Try to get at least 8 to win," said the worker. Gon threw the first ring and missed the bottle. The worker began to hold in a laugh when Gon missed the second one. I looked at the worker and gave them a smirk. Gon winked and threw the rest.

They all landed around the remaining bottles. "Do I get a prize now?" Gon asked. The worker hesitated and gave Gon a fake smile. "Yup!" They yelled. The worker reached up and grabbed the stuff animal from the rack.

"I hope your girlfriend likes it," the worker rolled their eyes as we walked away. "What should we do next?" I asked and laughed at the workers previous words. "I mean their not wrong," I stated. Gon nodded his head and spotted the log ride.

"Let's try that!" He exclaimed. I mean that isn't so bad. I agreed and was pulled by the arm. We both handed them a ticket and entered the line. The smell of the waters chemical making me calm. It just smells so good.

Gon leaned his back against the lines railing and gave me a smile. "After this, what do you think we could do?" He asked. I rubbed my chin and looked down at my timer. I glanced at the line and frowned. "This line looks really long, and we haven't moved" I explained.

Gon noticed this and frowned. "Well it doesn't matter, the days almost halfway done!" He said with a cheerful smile. After almost an hour it was our turn to ride. An old couple was behind us and offered to sit in our log.

"Let's enjoy the ride!" I exclaimed. The log began to drift slowly and soon went off. I looked at the water and realized my decision. Its fine, better than a roller coaster. Gon tapped my shoulder and I turned my head around.

He pointed at the two boys and tried to wave at them. We passed by and Gon sulked. "It's fine we can tell them they missed us," I said cheerfully. The log went up and teased me. "Is this a drop!?" I asked. My hands gripping onto the side handles.

"Nope," Gon answered. The Log continued moving except we were higher. I let a sigh and looked at the people at the booths. The log had went up again and I laughed. It's another one of those fake drops. I turned around and Gon gave me a thumbs up.

I widened my eyes and looked forward. The huge drop now before me as I quickly hold onto the hand rail. The log had dipped slowly then went down fast. The butterflies in my stomach now freaking out.

I closed my eyes and opened them one the feeling had gone away. "Is it over?" I said in a whisper. Gon nodded his head and gave me a pat on the back. "Yup, it's over!" I smiled and looked at log coming to a stop. We exited and gave the old couple a nod before leaving the ride.

I looked at my timer and noticed it had gone off 10 minutes ago. "Oh no," I squealed. Gon looked around and found our friends. Kurapika gave me smile and I scratched the back of my head. "Okay, I'll see you guys in an hour," I chucked nervously.

I grabbed the blondes hand and walked away from the other two. "I'm sorry, I was on a ride when it went off," I said softly my words sincere.  He nodded his head and stayed silent. "Kurapika you cant get mad at me because of that," I said calmly.

He crossed his arms and looked away. "You always have more fun with those two," he explained. "But when you're with me you're always quiet!" he yelled. His tone sounding hurt as I felt regret looming in me. I shook my head and tried to hold his hand.

He moved it away and faced his back towards me. "Go have fun with you're boyfriends, I'm leaving." I reached towards him but he walked away from my reach. No please don't leave me again. I looked around the area and my breathing became rushed.

I tried to look for the other boys but the crowds of people became more packed. I moved through them and felt myself getting an anxiety attack as I heard everyone talking at the same time. The air feeling unbreathable as I crouched beside the carousel. 

Stupid-Stupid-Stupid!  Its all my fault. Its my fault he left. Its my fault everything is awkward. Its my fault he's distant. Its my fault everyone is hiding stuff from me. I felt warm liquid roll down my cheeks as I stared blankly at the wet droplets landing on the pavement.

Don't be a baby. The warmth making my eyes burn as I felt a small lump began to form in my throat. I chuckled to myself and closed my eyes. Its fine.