I Am Not Tired...

Reusing titles like a boss! That was me trying to be iiSuperwomanii. Whoops. <insert bomb sound here> I am super hyper!

Why? Because I not only listen to my music, but the playlist I listen to for energy. Why? Because we have 19 inches of snow and it's below 0 here so I didn't think we would have school.

The moron salt trucks had to dump the friggin salt everywhere and clear the roads making it safe to drive to school! Grrrr!

Even if he didn't, before we couldn't get out of the driveway. But our neighbor owns a snowplow and does our driveways and our street going out to the road they salt. Thanks for being nice, but could you not Mondays-Fridays?

HEHEHEHE! Sorry about that. I'm insane. But sanity is overrated! A quote from Haliee ( Child_of_Hope ). I am not tired at all.

I plan on reading till I'm tired. Because we all know how tired I get from reading! That was sarcasm if you couldn't tell.

I'm thinking of making another book for shows I watch where I rant about the episodes and crap like that. Dumb idea? Thought so. I'm still doing it because when (WALKING DEAD SPOILER SKIP THIS) Beth died, that book would've came in handy.

Sorry to those of you who accidentally saw that. Whoops!

Today I felt like picking out outfits so I picked out Four of them. One doesn't involve a t-shirt! Are you proud of me? It's actually very pretty. I like that one.

I'm hungry. When I get tired, I always am hungry. Is that weird? I think so.

This has turned into me rambling. Let's move this to a new chapter so this one isn't too long.

Kay thanks, byeeeeee!!