ROAD TRIP 2015!

Don't look at the title. I've always said 2015. Like road trip 2015, stuff like that and you put a year at the end. That was my year. Now it has happened. What do I do? Brotato says to keep saying it. So I will.

Road trip? Huh? Where are you going? *clap clap clap* To South Carolina! What up Dora reference! *facepalm* it's 5:30am and I'm tired, don't judge me!

Every time somebody screams something I always want to scream "Notice my sempai!" I don't know why. *sigh* I need help.

Oh yes, South Carolina. My brother Michael lives there and he's getting married this weekend. Friday I think. But I don't know. Oh, it's Saturday.

I will keep writing whilst I am driving there. Well, mom anyways. Don't write and drive kids! Also I can't drive so that may be a bit of the reason I can't write and drive.

Now I'm going to get ready and finish packing!

*time skip*

We ran an hour late. Whoops. Oh well! Right now we are going to Uncle Brian's house to pick up him and his girlfriend. Hopefully I like her!

I'm probably just going to read the whole way there.

*time skip*

We are stuck in AWFUL traffic because there's a car accident. While waiting for the traffic from a car accident to clear up, there was another car accident. Fun right?

Also, we're VERY VERY low in gas. It's almost to the E. I'll keep you updated guys!

*time skip*

We stayed in the traffic for a half an hour. That should help with being late! The accident was very bad. I hope everybody is okay!

My sister Sharna called and said Marietta is very bad with snow. There's a blizzard there too. For those of you who are like me and have zero idea where that is, it's right on the edge of Ohio heading towards West Virginia.

*time skip*

We just picked them up. And we are off! I like road trips. Do you guys? Most people think they're boring but not if you do stuff.

We are now where I lived my whole life until recently. I like it here. It's not very nice but that doesn't matter.

The GPS says we will be there in 11 and a half hours.

*time skip*

We are now at the gas station. Uncle Brian is now driving so mom and I are in the middle row of seats.

I hate when I'm reading anime and everybody's like, "Why is she naked?" Nobody is naked. She's changing forms. Geez. Why would I read books with naked people?

If that's what you look like naked, you need help. There's lights coming out of her and no nipples or- parts. Seriously. She is not naked!

*time skip*

I'm gonna throw up. Ughhhhh. This isn't fun. Motion sickness. Merf. 10 hours left! I want to sleep but I can't. So I'll watch YouTube or listen to music.

*time skip*

We went pee and now we are in West Virginia! The roads are total crap here! We probably will be stopping here shortly to eat.

*time skip*

Nothing on my phone worked for a while because we are in the middle of nowhere. Now some things work. I think we are almost in Virginia, too!

I ate some sunflower kernels and now I have a bad taste in my mouth and really wanna brush my teeth! Send help! Or don't because you'll get stuck!

I need a name for you guys. Any suggestions? The creative part of my brain is taking a nap.

*time skip*

I just went to a Cracker Barrel in WV. They played hymns the whole time and had religious gifts in the gift shop. It's sad it's rare to see that now. But it was nice.

It's currently 7:17pm and there's 5 and a half hours till we get there. So we should be in SC just before 1:00am. Fun!

Mom's windshield is broken or loose or something. It's letting in moisture so now we have ice and water all over the windows. It's pretty bad actually. Uncle Brian is getting a squeegee for the car though. XD

I want my hair to stop being dumb for two Secunderabad. I tried to say seconds but auto correct took over; it was funny so I left it. Anyways, my hair. It smells like Legolas's hair. Don't judge me! Child_of_Hope Nicko_Heap and Aloranotgreenleaf should get that!

Back on topic! My hair is dumb. My bangs are making me sad because they're normal. Also, my hair is a little greasy. Why? I don't know. Even the smallest bit of grease bothers me. I don't know why. I'm going to go now. I'll keep updating though!

*time skip*

It's dark! Very dark! I'm terrified of driving in the dark! And the roads are bad! Eee! So scary! I don't like this one bit!

I planned on making a collage of the "Welcome to <insert state name here>" signs and putting it in the media section. But I can't take the pictures since it's too dark. So you guys just get to see West Virginia's sign. I hope that's okay!

*time skip*

It's legit to dark to drive. We seriously can't see anything. At all! So we are staying at a hotel tonight and not driving straight through.

We also made it to Virginia. It's a small state because were almost through it and in North Carolina. But that's tommorow.

I'm going to take a nap so I'm not worried about dying now. Night!

*time skip*

We arrived at out hotel. It's decent. Not crappy or super nice. I'm in the room with mom. Uncle Brian and his girlfriend are in a different room. We're watching Big Bang Theory. So I'm good!

*time skip*

I fell asleep and forgot to publish this. Sorry guys! So this was yesterday and next chapter will be today.

Kay thanks, byeeeeeee!!