Serious Talk, Guys (Important)

Yo! Scary title, isn't it? But seriously read this chapter. It's important. 

So obviously I haven't updated anything in a while. (Oh really?) At first it was because my grandma got really sick. Don't worry! She's okay now, I'm posting a chapter about that next. But then she got better and I still didn't write. That was because we were trying to get into my old school again. And I FREAKING GOT IN! A chapter on that is coming up as well. But now that school started I have a brand new excuse! *sarcastically cheers*

Apparently in High School every teacher overloads you with homework everyday and then throws a test at you. But homework doesn't take all night. I legit joined the cross country team. Don't worry, I'm still not athletic. At all. But it's fun. This is an example of my day:

*wakes up*

*figures out how to get ready*

*gets ready*

*goes to school*

*goes to practice*

*gets home at 6:30*

*does homework till 8:00*

*takes a shower*

*remembers to eat dinner*

*makes dinner*

*eats dinner and studies*

*looks at clock and sighs because it's time for bed*

*sleeps*

Ta-Da! So because of that, during cross country season I will not be writing. This book will be updated occasionally though. This freaking bothers me a lot that I can't write because it makes me really happy. But due to the fact I have no life and a prior commitment- no book for you!  

But Caitlin! You made a new book and updated that three times! I did, I updated at the hospital and once after that. But legit if you read that book, thank you so much! There's only 3 chapters and it already has over 100 reads! So if you like smut-free one shots, go over and check that out!

So anyways, guys. This is sad but it's only for a bit. Also you guys probably aren't bothered too much by it. And you're probably used to me not updating by now. I need to set something up like a day where I update. How's every Saturday sound? I shall do that. Love you guys!

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!