Social Awkwardness

We have school! *cries* Yes guys, we finally are back at school! But after over a week I guess you can miss your least favorite place.

I really don't miss school. Just Mr. Noble, Lexi, Tori, and Kaya. I should go now. Whoops I'm late again!

*time skip*

I never want to go back to school! Ahh! Why must I be so awkward?!

In band today I was awkward and gave the wrong impression. Which happens all the time.

Madison said I look like a witch today. So I look confused because I didn't want her to think I was mad. I was just offended.

She goes "No, like a pretty witch. A cool one. With your new hair and you're rocking the makeup."

Can we point out what's wrong here? My hair isn't new. I trimmed my bangs. That's all. Today everybody though I got a haircut that's new.

Also, my makeup? Hm? Okay. Sure. Thanks. But I seriously forgot what I was doing this morning and decided not to do really anything.

So I stood there awkwardly and just smiled. I said absolutely nothing. Just smiled. Then Kara, her friend, goes "Stop she's looking at you like your crazy."

Then came life skills. I almost died. It was awful! I hated it so much!

We were all done with our work when the dude in our group (who likes me by the way) asked if I was dating anybody. I said no because I'm not.

Then he turns to his friend and said he was going to ask me out. Then the bell rings. I walked as fast as possible (because running is not aloud) down the hallway and got as far away as possible from him.

Now let's talk about Bed Bath and Beyond. I was looking at stuff when I come across a thing for bras and- stuff (you know what I'm saying). I decided to look at what's in it.

I was very grossed out so I made a face, like anybody would. Then people walked up to me. I thought it was mom and Jim. So I made the face more dramatic so mom would ask what it was and I could show her. Because I didn't think of saying "Hey mom, look at this."

It wasn't them. They stated at me like I belong in the mental ward. So I went into the row over and hid. Yes, I hid from those people. In the corner. I went to reach for my phone to write about what happened but it was in the car charging.

So today I smiled like a moron, fast walked away from people, and hid from people. Fun right?

Also we had group work. In math too! Mr. O'Dell said to stop reading. The dude I had to work with told this girl she shouldn't ask me anything being I was reading anime <insert inappropriate Four letter word that begins with a P here>.

Yes, how funny. Somebody is reading anime. *eye roll*

These people's sense of humor is awful! Let's make fun of everybody for everything! Wheeeeee! Stop guys, because it's dumb.

So that's all. I have the PARCC test tommorow. I'm so exited! No, that's no sarcasm. I like the language arts state test. Don't judge me!

Kay thanks, byeeeeeee!!