Her Main Goal is to Make People Feel Bad!

I gave up on the title. Grrr! And I apologize for ANOTHER chapter today. I've been trying so hard to not update every second of the day. Sorry!

So there's this girl Hannah at my new school. Every single day she always is trying to make me feel bad and she insults me so much! Like today, my outfit was #fcute and it made my shadow look like assassins creed. So she just decides to shoot me down.

She also made fun of my hair because my needs dyed again. Which it does. I told her I can't because I have psoriasis now. And that maked her die laughing. Oh! And she calls me dip <insert s word> instead of Caitlin.

She hits me almost everyday as well but the teachers don't give a crap. Nobody does! They just laugh! It's not funny, so be silent!

Then she has the nerve to make fun of my constant reading! She calls me a nerd repeatedly every time I read. Can you not talk so I can read? No? GRRRR!

Does it bother me she and a lot of other people call me a nerd/geek? No. It bothers me that they use that as an insult.

It's unbelievable how mean she is to me all the time. I seriously hate this!

Then in science. Oh my gosh did she make me mad. Screw with me all you want. Insult my friend, that's a whole different world of anger.

Lexi just got her baton for majorettes so Hannah asked why she had it, like anybody would. And Lexi told her she was going to be a majorette and Hannah laughs! NO! STOP RIGHT THERE!! DON'T MESS WITH HER!! Grrrr!!!

She also yelled at me in science and Mr. B asked what was going on and she said, still yelling, that I was being retarded. Which made me VERY angry. And Mr. B too. So he handled that! Boy was he mad.

Oh my gosh. People are jerk. Ugh!

Sorry for the rant guys!!!! I don't like ranting about people but I wanted to get that out.

Kay thanks, byeeeeee!!